Click to show pictures
RIP REGGIE

@forceaholic

Bury Me In My 1s
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Rapido27:
Arrived today. Another grail off my list.
Click to show pictures
Click to show pictures

Niceee ass pickup
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Anyone buy any of the AF1 30th ann that dropped?

I find it kinda fucked up I bought a pair, then few hours later I get an email with a promo code for free 2day shipping.

They should just upgrade members orders to that, like they did for the Cool Grey 11's
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
h.dot:
^^^where did u find em

They are up on NDC. Grabbed mine for $108
Looking for 1 World Air Force 1s Sz 8.5-9.5
Forum Mod
Listings:
easy pass for 185, maybe for 85

Click to show pictures
Ones Club

Retro Forum Moderator...clean it up one thread at a time.
Peep the listings...
Use repcode NIKEKING at Karmaloop.com for 20% off.
Last edited on 17th December 2012 12:21 edited 1 times in total
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Looks like a brick
Building my way to the top.
OnesClubXTeam Uptowns
Forum Mod
Listings:
ddouble:
Looks like a brick

exactly what im saying, the shape looks horrible and the price that they are putting on them is absurd too, its just a black on black foam af1 low, i doubt anyone will notice the snake skin print on them unless they are super close to them, i see these hitting the clearence jus like the kobe af1 did
Ones Club

Retro Forum Moderator...clean it up one thread at a time.
Peep the listings...
Use repcode NIKEKING at Karmaloop.com for 20% off.
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
goldenchild9389:
easy pass for 185, maybe for 85

Click to show pictures

EWWWWW YUCKKYYYY GROSSS PUKE....seriously those are hideous even at 85 bucks...
AF1 AND SB DUNKS

"See, just because someone says a shoe is dead or isn't meant for a specific activity doesn't mean much to me. I always believed in rocking what I liked, and what was always part of my style, not what anyone else said I should or should not wear. I guess that's just what makes me, Me. Take it or leave it, I'll always be that same dude ballin' in my forces." -Rasheed Wallace

*SECRET SNEAKER SOCIETY*
Are YOU a Member?

Jordans are overrated...stop buying the same damn shoe
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
SAVAGE.:
Anyone buy any of the AF1 30th ann that dropped?

I find it kinda fucked up I bought a pair, then few hours later I get an email with a promo code for free 2day shipping.

They should just upgrade members orders to that, like they did for the Cool Grey 11's

I couldn't agree more...I ordered my lunar digi's and just today got an email from them with my "personal" two day shipping code...I only want one other pair but I just bought blue avengers sb's so im gonna pass...and im pretty sure that a lot of these air forces are gonna end up 40% off in a month or two...

IF ANYONE IS THINKING OF ORDERING OFF OF NIKE.COM, HERE IS MY CODE FOR FREE TWO DAY SHIPPING: TMFS12257128838336
IT SAYS TO JUST ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT AND SELECT TWO DAY SHIPPING
IF YOU USE THE CODE JUST POST ON HERE AND LET EVERYONE KNOW SINCE I'M PRETTY SURE IT ONLY WORKS ONCE.
AF1 AND SB DUNKS

"See, just because someone says a shoe is dead or isn't meant for a specific activity doesn't mean much to me. I always believed in rocking what I liked, and what was always part of my style, not what anyone else said I should or should not wear. I guess that's just what makes me, Me. Take it or leave it, I'll always be that same dude ballin' in my forces." -Rasheed Wallace

*SECRET SNEAKER SOCIETY*
Are YOU a Member?

Jordans are overrated...stop buying the same damn shoe
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
goldenchild9389:
exactly what im saying, the shape looks horrible and the price that they are putting on them is absurd too, its just a black on black foam af1 low, i doubt anyone will notice the snake skin print on them unless they are super close to them, i see these hitting the clearence jus like the kobe af1 did

lazy ass design from nike as usual
Definition of a retarded trash - Nikes-jays-and-bball, wrestlerj125

Definition of a moronic lunatic - sneakerbeez
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
hate the leather on these but love the colorway [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2csbcqh.jpg[/IMG]
[quote="Rapido27"]Arrived today. Another grail off my list. [img]http://niketalk.com/image/id/879208/width/900/height/900/flags/LL[/img][img]http://niketalk.com/image/id/879207/width/900/height/900/flags/LL[/img][/quote] Niceee ass pickup
Anyone buy any of the AF1 30th ann that dropped? I find it kinda fucked up I bought a pair, then few hours later I get an email with a promo code for free 2day shipping. They should just upgrade members orders to that, like they did for the Cool Grey 11's
[quote="h.dot"]^^^where did u find em [/quote] They are up on NDC. Grabbed mine for $108
easy pass for 185, maybe for 85 [img]http://www.modern-notoriety.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/nike-air-force-1-low-foamposite-pro-black-snake-2-570x379.jpg[/img]
Looks like a brick
[quote="ddouble"]Looks like a brick[/quote] exactly what im saying, the shape looks horrible and the price that they are putting on them is absurd too, its just a black on black foam af1 low, i doubt anyone will notice the snake skin print on them unless they are super close to them, i see these hitting the clearence jus like the kobe af1 did
[quote="goldenchild9389"]easy pass for 185, maybe for 85 [img]http://www.modern-notoriety.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/nike-air-force-1-low-foamposite-pro-black-snake-2-570x379.jpg[/img][/quote] EWWWWW YUCKKYYYY GROSSS PUKE....seriously those are hideous even at 85 bucks...
[quote="SAVAGE."]Anyone buy any of the AF1 30th ann that dropped? I find it kinda fucked up I bought a pair, then few hours later I get an email with a promo code for free 2day shipping. They should just upgrade members orders to that, like they did for the Cool Grey 11's [/quote] I couldn't agree more...I ordered my lunar digi's and just today got an email from them with my "personal" two day shipping code...I only want one other pair but I just bought blue avengers sb's so im gonna pass...and im pretty sure that a lot of these air forces are gonna end up 40% off in a month or two... IF ANYONE IS THINKING OF ORDERING OFF OF NIKE.COM, HERE IS MY CODE FOR FREE TWO DAY SHIPPING: TMFS12257128838336 IT SAYS TO JUST ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT AND SELECT TWO DAY SHIPPING IF YOU USE THE CODE JUST POST ON HERE AND LET EVERYONE KNOW SINCE I'M PRETTY SURE IT ONLY WORKS ONCE.
[quote="goldenchild9389"]exactly what im saying, the shape looks horrible and the price that they are putting on them is absurd too, its just a black on black foam af1 low, i doubt anyone will notice the snake skin print on them unless they are super close to them, i see these hitting the clearence jus like the kobe af1 did[/quote] lazy ass design from nike as usual