X
X
Go to page: of 824 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
Anyone watch the Oscars?

Argo winning Best Picture and J. Lawrence tripping on the steps to get her award for Best Actress
Kevin
JUSSBLAZE. x Tech Junkies
Admin / Tech Junkies
Admin / Tech Junkies
Listings:
requiem:
Anyone watch the Oscars?

Argo winning Best Picture and J. Lawrence tripping on the steps to get her award for Best Actress

Click to show pictures

Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm an alcoholic.
Tech Junkies x AVYinc.
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
^ Was she the girl who was wasted?
-- MR
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Listings:
PatGelado:

Apparently it was Kristen Stewart that looked wasted. I was watching the news this morning and all the female reporters were making "Kristen Stewart-looking-drunk" references. I missed out on that though. I started watching in time for Jennifer Lawrence to fall on the stairs.

Brock:
korupshun pm ilikesbs about getting u some tech junkies icons... we werent able to add them for a long time and just recently got the ability to add them.. so if your missing icons speak up! ilikesbs is an admin and he is a tech junkie so pm him for your admin needs!

pm'd, thanks .

Broke Phi Broke
TechJunkies.
Night Watch.
8/19/2014
IMY .GIF AVYS!
It doesn't have to be every time.
It can be one time out of a hundred, but I'd like you to remember me.
Because I'll be there, beyond the 1% barrier.

JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
so I took these guys to World of Beer, kind of like a beer garden, this dude kept throwing up and was drunk off 4 beers.... my girl, 88lbs, was downing more than him and had wine afterwards and was fine lol I hate drinking with lightweights.
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/314978/air-force-max-area-721/#axzz2LYhN0Srr
Use this code and save 20% on Karmaloop.DN13354

Darwin.........Yes, like the evolution guy.
Click to show pictures
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Listings:
The Boy Game Advance:
so I took these guys to World of Beer, kind of like a beer garden, this dude kept throwing up and was drunk off 4 beers.... my girl, 88lbs, was downing more than him and had wine afterwards and was fine lol I hate drinking with lightweights.

Lol that sucks. Should've told your homie to step it up.

Broke Phi Broke
TechJunkies.
Night Watch.
8/19/2014
IMY .GIF AVYS!

JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
Korupshun:
The Boy Game Advance:

lol I did, clowned his ass all week, went out again and she still outdrank him... he babysat one beer for 3 hours lol wattabitch!
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/314978/air-force-max-area-721/#axzz2LYhN0Srr
Use this code and save 20% on Karmaloop.DN13354

Darwin.........Yes, like the evolution guy.
Click to show pictures
Admin / Tech Junkies
Admin / Tech Junkies
Listings:
If it wasn't for the fact that I weight ~210, I'd be a lightweight. The large amounts of food that are constantly in my system is the only thing that keeps me from getting annihilated every time. I hardly ever drink. Then again, not being able to do it legally does tend to hinder that

Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm an alcoholic.
Tech Junkies x AVYinc.
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Listings:
The Boy Game Advance:
Korupshun:
The Boy Game Advance:

lol I did, clowned his ass all week, went out again and she still outdrank him... he babysat one beer for 3 hours lol wattabitch!

Lololol my goodness. Is he super skinny?

Broke Phi Broke
TechJunkies.
Night Watch.
8/19/2014
IMY .GIF AVYS!

JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
I don't believe in the weight thing cause my friend who weighs what I weigh in straight muscle is a pussy drinker. My only problem is I end up going to the bathroom like 5-6+ times that night. Also the ride situation always is a tricky one in the end.
Formerly M4A1, who was formerly Brian.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Anyone watch the Oscars? Argo winning Best Picture and J. Lawrence tripping on the steps to get her award for Best Actress :lol:
[quote="requiem"]Anyone watch the Oscars? Argo winning Best Picture and J. Lawrence tripping on the steps to get her award for Best Actress :lol:[/quote] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DtRXrhj.gif[/IMG]
[quote="PatGelado"]^ Was she the girl who was wasted?[/quote] Apparently it was Kristen Stewart that looked wasted. I was watching the news this morning and all the female reporters were making "Kristen Stewart-looking-drunk" references. I missed out on that though. I started watching in time for Jennifer Lawrence to fall on the stairs. [quote="Brock"]korupshun pm ilikesbs about getting u some tech junkies icons... we werent able to add them for a long time and just recently got the ability to add them.. so if your missing icons speak up! ilikesbs is an admin and he is a tech junkie so pm him for your admin needs! :up: :up: :up:[/quote] pm'd, thanks :up:.
[quote="The Boy Game Advance"]so I took these guys to World of Beer, kind of like a beer garden, this dude kept throwing up and was drunk off 4 beers.... my girl, 88lbs, was downing more than him and had wine afterwards and was fine lol I hate drinking with lightweights.[/quote] Lol that sucks. Should've told your homie to step it up.
[quote="Korupshun"][quote="The Boy Game Advance"]so I took these guys to World of Beer, kind of like a beer garden, this dude kept throwing up and was drunk off 4 beers.... my girl, 88lbs, was downing more than him and had wine afterwards and was fine lol I hate drinking with lightweights.[/quote] Lol that sucks. Should've told your homie to step it up.[/quote] lol I did, clowned his ass all week, went out again and she still outdrank him... he babysat one beer for 3 hours lol wattabitch!
If it wasn't for the fact that I weight ~210, I'd be a lightweight. The large amounts of food that are constantly in my system is the only thing that keeps me from getting annihilated every time. I hardly ever drink. Then again, not being able to do it legally does tend to hinder that :lol:
[quote="The Boy Game Advance"][quote="Korupshun"][quote="The Boy Game Advance"]so I took these guys to World of Beer, kind of like a beer garden, this dude kept throwing up and was drunk off 4 beers.... my girl, 88lbs, was downing more than him and had wine afterwards and was fine lol I hate drinking with lightweights.[/quote] Lol that sucks. Should've told your homie to step it up.[/quote] lol I did, clowned his ass all week, went out again and she still outdrank him... he babysat one beer for 3 hours lol wattabitch! [/quote] Lololol my goodness. Is he super skinny?
I don't believe in the weight thing cause my friend who weighs what I weigh in straight muscle is a pussy drinker. My only problem is I end up going to the bathroom like 5-6+ times that night. Also the ride situation always is a tricky one in the end.
Page 787 of 824