Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 819 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
My XBL is going to a waste. Got it for Halo 4 and I'm over it. Friends all have Black Ops on PS3 and I don't... almost tempted to get it. I have a pretty beast setup so I'd have a blast.
Formerly M4A1, who was formerly Brian.
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
Brock:
dead... its weird ill be playing skate 3.. and it will randomly have a ghost of killerkhmer skating with me..

hahaha I don't even think I've played that game!
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/314978/air-force-max-area-721/#axzz2LYhN0Srr
Use this code and save 20% on Karmaloop.DN13354

Darwin.........Yes, like the evolution guy.
Click to show pictures
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
Yo Darwin, did you get Big Game Hunt DLC for BL2? If so, you beat the raid bosses yet?
Kevin
JUSSBLAZE. x Tech Junkies
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
GRMLCK:
My XBL is going to a waste. Got it for Halo 4 and I'm over it. Friends all have Black Ops on PS3 and I don't... almost tempted to get it. I have a pretty beast setup so I'd have a blast.

im down for halo hmu..

i want to play the borderlands expansions..

i started black ops 2 campaign.. on a break .. frustrated...

ive been on skate 3.. lots of fun...

gt - brock 760 if u dont have me already
Tech Junkies
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Listings:
I haven't touched my xbox in a while. I think I'm getting bored of BO2, maybe the DLC will revive it a little bit. If not, just gonna go buy Halo.

Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm an alcoholic.
Mod Mob|Tech Junkies|AVYinc.
Last edited on 23rd January 2013 08:23 edited 1 times in total
Admin / S-S-S
Admin / S-S-S
Listings:
Add me on XBL even though my gold has expired, haha. Need to renew for Halo.
Deadstock FKS
The Real Villains II tsig II C L A S S O F X V
Counterfeit Cartel II SB Republic
S-S-S II Sneaker Appraisers II Tech Junkies II The Works

-Michael
Instagram: shotsbymikey
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
requiem:
Yo Darwin, did you get Big Game Hunt DLC for BL2? If so, you beat the raid bosses yet?

I haven't even DL'd the second DLC yet lol
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/314978/air-force-max-area-721/#axzz2LYhN0Srr
Use this code and save 20% on Karmaloop.DN13354

Darwin.........Yes, like the evolution guy.
Click to show pictures
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
Teammates,

How is it going guys?
-- MR
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
Got a GTS 250 gfx card from my friend for free today. Any PC games you guys recommend?
01001101 01101001 01101011 01100101 01111001
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
AyNakoMikey:
Got a GTS 250 gfx card from my friend for free today. Any PC games you guys recommend?

Aion
zLaZer_DS:
Well Steven's otaku level is over 9000

Steven.
TechJunkies.
Forever#21.
BRING BACK .GIF AVYS!
It doesn't have to be every time.
It can be one time out of a hundred, but I'd like you to remember me.
Because I'll be there, beyond the 1% barrier.

Eat, Sleep, Breathe ANIME, REPEAT!
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="Brock"]dead... its weird ill be playing skate 3.. and it will randomly have a ghost of killerkhmer skating with me.. [/quote] hahaha I don't even think I've played that game!
[quote="GRMLCK"]My XBL is going to a waste. Got it for Halo 4 and I'm over it. Friends all have Black Ops on PS3 and I don't... almost tempted to get it. I have a pretty beast setup so I'd have a blast.[/quote] im down for halo hmu.. i want to play the borderlands expansions.. i started black ops 2 campaign.. on a break .. frustrated... ive been on skate 3.. lots of fun... gt - brock 760 if u dont have me already
I haven't touched my xbox in a while. I think I'm getting bored of BO2, maybe the DLC will revive it a little bit. If not, just gonna go buy Halo.
Add me on XBL even though my gold has expired, haha. Need to renew for Halo. Deadstock FKS
[quote="requiem"]Yo Darwin, did you get Big Game Hunt DLC for BL2? If so, you beat the raid bosses yet?[/quote] I haven't even DL'd the second DLC yet lol
Teammates, How is it going guys?
Got a GTS 250 gfx card from my friend for free today. Any PC games you guys recommend? :D
[quote="AyNakoMikey"]Got a GTS 250 gfx card from my friend for free today. Any PC games you guys recommend? :D[/quote] Aion
Page 778 of 819