X
X
Go to page: of 822 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
Yeah the deals on Windows 8 already make me a bit hesitant to upgrade. I like 7 just fine. Anything is better than Vista.
Formerly M4A1, who was formerly Brian.
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
zLaZer_DS:
I don't like the whole tiles thing that MS has been trying to push lately. Its okay on the Xbox, but as for a computer/phone/tablet OS I just don't like it at all.

I installed Chrome and it worked until I closed, then it never opened again. Had to restart the computer just to open Chrome like 5 times. Ended up having to edit the Registry just to make Chrome work.

Comes with a lot of bloatware, so I wanted to uninstall some. Every time that I uninstalled a program it closes every window that I had open.

I have two monitors(laptop screen and one more) and every time the computer goes to sleep it defaults back to duplicating the screen on both instead of expanding, and it changes the screen res to really low.

The Desktop app is just a really watered down shitty version of the Win7 desktop, minus the start menu, which is a major pain in the ass.

And the last of my complaints so far is that the setup is very counter intuitive to me. Things that I needed were in strange places or accessed in a weird way, I don't like looking up how to do simple shit like uninstall some programs

/rant

/rant accepted. Glad to hear this before I went all W8 crazy. I still might try it, but I am worried that Windows 8 for the holiday is going to be a great disappointment.
-- MR
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Listings:
Anyone pick up anything good for Black Friday?

Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm an alcoholic.
Mod Mob|Tech Junkies|AVYinc.
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
zLaZer_DS:

best avy ever!

i picked up cds at rasputin
A$AC SCHRADER
Last edited on 24th November 2012 02:24 edited 1 times in total
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
i got the 250 gb slim ps3 with uncharted 1 and 2, and all the Infamous games.. for 200$ and grabbed Dead Island for xbox for 8 dollars..
Tech Junkies
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
Got a bunch of Blus. Wasn't really worth it but I hung out with some people I never have a chance to.
Formerly M4A1, who was formerly Brian.
Mod Mob
Listings:
I did not pick up anything on Friday, but looking too pick up a couple of things on Cyber Monday.
+ T E A M -|- J E S U S +

+ Forum/Market Place -|- Mod +
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Listings:
I picked up a new TV

Got a 40" Samsung LED, and I got a 2TB external HDD for like nothing.

And, if I can find a Nexus 7 for sale on Cyber Monday, I might pick one up.

Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm an alcoholic.
Mod Mob|Tech Junkies|AVYinc.
Last edited on 24th November 2012 18:56 edited 1 times in total
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
Not even sure how I would react...

Kevin
JUSSBLAZE. x Tech Junkies
Last edited on 26th November 2012 21:06 edited 1 times in total
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
requiem:
Not even sure how I would react...

Saw this on reddit. lol'd
Curious if anyone was brave enough to hit her
01001101 01101001 01101011 01100101 01111001
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Yeah the deals on Windows 8 already make me a bit hesitant to upgrade. I like 7 just fine. Anything is better than Vista.
[quote="zLaZer_DS"]I don't like the whole tiles thing that MS has been trying to push lately. Its okay on the Xbox, but as for a computer/phone/tablet OS I just don't like it at all. I installed Chrome and it worked until I closed, then it never opened again. Had to restart the computer just to open Chrome like 5 times. Ended up having to edit the Registry just to make Chrome work. Comes with a lot of bloatware, so I wanted to uninstall some. Every time that I uninstalled a program it closes every window that I had open. I have two monitors(laptop screen and one more) and every time the computer goes to sleep it defaults back to duplicating the screen on both instead of expanding, and it changes the screen res to really low. The Desktop app is just a really watered down shitty version of the Win7 desktop, minus the start menu, which is a major pain in the ass. And the last of my complaints so far is that the setup is very counter intuitive to me. Things that I needed were in strange places or accessed in a weird way, I don't like looking up how to do simple shit like uninstall some programs :lol: /rant[/quote] /rant accepted. Glad to hear this before I went all W8 crazy. I still might try it, but I am worried that Windows 8 for the holiday is going to be a great disappointment.
[quote="zLaZer_DS"]Anyone pick up anything good for Black Friday?[/quote] best avy ever! i picked up cds at rasputin :lol:
i got the 250 gb slim ps3 with uncharted 1 and 2, and all the Infamous games.. for 200$ and grabbed Dead Island for xbox for 8 dollars..
Got a bunch of Blus. Wasn't really worth it but I hung out with some people I never have a chance to.
I did not pick up anything on Friday, but looking too pick up a couple of things on Cyber Monday.
I picked up a new TV :D Got a 40" Samsung LED, and I got a 2TB external HDD for like nothing. And, if I can find a Nexus 7 for sale on Cyber Monday, I might pick one up.
Not even sure how I would react... [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYSmT2Q4tQs[/youtube]
[quote="requiem"]Not even sure how I would react... [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYSmT2Q4tQs[/youtube][/quote] Saw this on reddit. lol'd :lol: Curious if anyone was brave enough to hit her
Page 768 of 822