X
X
Go to page: of 303 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
Copped a 3rd pair off a Finishline backdoor link but I'm hearing through the grapevine that those orders might be cancelled. at least I tried.
Your favorite collector's favorite collector.
follow me on twitter @MJShoeFan

Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
Copped a 3rd pair off a Finishline backdoor link but I'm hearing through the grapevine that those orders might be cancelled. at least I tried.

That back door link haha! Its all the buzz online.

Worse case, you still got 2 on lock, reading the quality is better on the 2013's too. For the extra 40$ they better be noticably different.
eyeprojekt.me | eyeprojekt/facebook page | eyeprojekt.me/blog

T B F: SEE RED

6% CASH BACK ON PURCHASE AT NIKE.COM AND EASTBAY!

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=K%2FO9nmSw5Gl30Rrt6rt1UQ%3D%3D
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
What if the only difference was the NA brandings

sold my 2011's so there is no way for me to do a comparison.

Last edited on 6th February 2013 21:48 edited 1 times in total
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
What the only difference was the NA brandings

sold my 2011's so there is no way for me to do a comparison.

Just what I was reading on the forums, I have no actual proof. People will say anything to make them selves feel better about paying 200$ for a shoe they paid 160$ for last year

T B F: SEE RED

6% CASH BACK ON PURCHASE AT NIKE.COM AND EASTBAY!

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=K%2FO9nmSw5Gl30Rrt6rt1UQ%3D%3D
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
I doubt there's a difference in quality. They took leftover stock and slapped a NA heel tab on it and raised the price by $40. I don't give a fuck tho, cause they look way better with the NA on em than the jumpman IMO
TEAM BIGFOOTERS

Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
mj_shoefanatic:

Backdoor worked great and was 100% sucessful for Bred 11s. Only thing I've seen is that finishline is now aware of backdoor site and is going to fix it. I don't think there is anyway for them to tell what link was used to get into the site because once you are in checkout mode I think its all the same. Not 100% sure on that though.
TEAM BIG FOOTERS
&
B-BALL FORUM MOD

Always looking for Li-Ning sz 14-15, Oregon Duck PEs sz 14-15, Portland Trailblazers PEs and PEAK shoes sz 14.5-15,
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
jamant12:
I doubt there's a difference in quality. They took leftover stock and slapped a NA heel tab on it and raised the price by $40. I don't give a fuck tho, cause they look way better with the NA on em than the jumpman IMO

you damn right!

Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
jr_lyon:
mj_shoefanatic:

Backdoor worked great and was 100% sucessful for Bred 11s. Only thing I've seen is that finishline is now aware of backdoor site and is going to fix it. I don't think there is anyway for them to tell what link was used to get into the site because once you are in checkout mode I think its all the same. Not 100% sure on that though.

Hope you're right fam.

Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
Squatch:
MykicksFly:
jamant12:
Nike cutting off basketball shoe sizes at 13 or 14 is absolutely retarded. I guess you gotta work in the industry to fully understand, but when they make the roshe runner up to like an 18 and the Kobe to a 15 it makes no sense to me
I think they are really limiting the public site from the bigger sizes because a lot of their athletes use nikeelite.com Could be wrong but Im guessing their 14-18 market is fairly small on the public site.
Is that like having a rep? Never heard of nikeelite.com. Guess I'm REALLY out of the loop! LOL In high school and college I knew people where I could make a call, or make a call and have someone make a call.

NikeElite information:

Greetings redditors and redditees, Nike has a separate website (NikeElite.com) designed specifically for the professional athletes they sponsor to order merchandise, as a part of their endorsement deals, without charge. I was on my laptop one night and I found a loophole in their system which allowed me to hack into a plethora of professional athlete accounts (all big names). Once I was in, I registered myself as a guest so I could maintain access. Then it was time to begin making orders. I started out small and made a few $300 shipments to my apartment using three different accounts. I waited to see if Nike would notice what I was doing… but they didn't. I decided to expand the operation so I recruited people to accept deliveries for me in four different states (Arizona, Virginia, Florida, North Carolina). I spent the next five months racking up over $80,000 worth of sports gear. I was on top of the world, until I got a knock on the door from the Secret Service… with a search warrant. They ended up busting my door down and they ultimately seized 231 pieces of Nike equipment I had stored in my condo as evidence. After hiring a good lawyer, I agreed to assist Nike so they could fix their problem and plug all of their leaks in exchange for avoiding prison time and being placed on probation.

I've been shot at, played college baseball and was a friend/assistant/trainer/pick-up artist for professional athletes before becoming interested in computers. I wrote a book which contains plenty of crazy stories about girls, celebrities, inside information and confidential documents I haven't released yet. Still contemplating going the traditional or e-book route.
J.A.H #102/PHFAAM/ WA J

Size 15 coalition...stand up!

Paying top $$ for DS / NDS Nike SB Tiffany's in sz 15!

Wanted in size 15 only:
DS Lebron PS Elite "South Beach"
DS Kobe VII "Invincibility Cloaks"
DS Kobe VI "Sunsets"
DS Kobe VI "Grinch's"
DS Kobe VII "Galaxy"
Kobe VIII "MAMBACURIAL"
COPPED DS Kobe VII "Cheetah"
DS Air Jordan X's "Ice Blue"
DS / NDS 1999 Cement Nike Air Jordan IV's
DS / NDS Nike SB Dela Highs
DS / NDS Nike AM 90 Niketown SF's
DS Air Jordan X "Chicago"
DS Air MAX 95 "COMETS"
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
As for Nike, Michael Jordan, and who ever is to blame for the lack of size 15's

Click to show pictures
J.A.H #102/PHFAAM/ WA J

Size 15 coalition...stand up!

Paying top $$ for DS / NDS Nike SB Tiffany's in sz 15!

Wanted in size 15 only:
DS Lebron PS Elite "South Beach"
DS Kobe VII "Invincibility Cloaks"
DS Kobe VI "Sunsets"
DS Kobe VI "Grinch's"
DS Kobe VII "Galaxy"
Kobe VIII "MAMBACURIAL"
COPPED DS Kobe VII "Cheetah"
DS Air Jordan X's "Ice Blue"
DS / NDS 1999 Cement Nike Air Jordan IV's
DS / NDS Nike SB Dela Highs
DS / NDS Nike AM 90 Niketown SF's
DS Air Jordan X "Chicago"
DS Air MAX 95 "COMETS"
Copped a 3rd pair off a Finishline backdoor link but I'm hearing through the grapevine that those orders might be cancelled. :lol: at least I tried.
[quote="mj_shoefanatic"]Copped a 3rd pair off a Finishline backdoor link but I'm hearing through the grapevine that those orders might be cancelled. :lol: at least I tried. [/quote] That back door link haha! Its all the buzz online. Worse case, you still got 2 on lock, reading the quality is better on the 2013's too. For the extra 40$ they better be noticably different.
What if the only difference was the NA brandings :smh: sold my 2011's so there is no way for me to do a comparison.
[quote="mj_shoefanatic"]What the only difference was the NA brandings :smh: sold my 2011's so there is no way for me to do a comparison.[/quote] Just what I was reading on the forums, I have no actual proof. People will say anything to make them selves feel better about paying 200$ for a shoe they paid 160$ for last year :lol:
I doubt there's a difference in quality. They took leftover stock and slapped a NA heel tab on it and raised the price by $40. I don't give a fuck tho, cause they look way better with the NA on em than the jumpman IMO :lol:
[quote="mj_shoefanatic"]Copped a 3rd pair off a Finishline backdoor link but I'm hearing through the grapevine that those orders might be cancelled. :lol: at least I tried. [/quote] Backdoor worked great and was 100% sucessful for Bred 11s. Only thing I've seen is that finishline is now aware of backdoor site and is going to fix it. I don't think there is anyway for them to tell what link was used to get into the site because once you are in checkout mode I think its all the same. Not 100% sure on that though.
[quote="jamant12"]I doubt there's a difference in quality. They took leftover stock and slapped a NA heel tab on it and raised the price by $40. I don't give a fuck tho, cause they look way better with the NA on em than the jumpman IMO :lol:[/quote] :lol: you damn right!
[quote="jr_lyon"][quote="mj_shoefanatic"]Copped a 3rd pair off a Finishline backdoor link but I'm hearing through the grapevine that those orders might be cancelled. :lol: at least I tried. [/quote] Backdoor worked great and was 100% sucessful for Bred 11s. Only thing I've seen is that finishline is now aware of backdoor site and is going to fix it. I don't think there is anyway for them to tell what link was used to get into the site because once you are in checkout mode I think its all the same. Not 100% sure on that though.[/quote] Hope you're right fam.
[quote="Squatch"][quote="MykicksFly"][quote="jamant12"]Nike cutting off basketball shoe sizes at 13 or 14 is absolutely retarded. I guess you gotta work in the industry to fully understand, but when they make the roshe runner up to like an 18 and the Kobe to a 15 it makes no sense to me :smh: [/quote] I think they are really limiting the public site from the bigger sizes because a lot of their athletes use nikeelite.com Could be wrong but Im guessing their 14-18 market is fairly small on the public site. [/quote] Is that like having a rep? Never heard of nikeelite.com. Guess I'm REALLY out of the loop! LOL In high school and college I knew people where I could make a call, or make a call and have someone make a call. [/quote] NikeElite information: Greetings redditors and redditees, Nike has a separate website (NikeElite.com) designed specifically for the professional athletes they sponsor to order merchandise, as a part of their endorsement deals, without charge. I was on my laptop one night and I found a loophole in their system which allowed me to hack into a plethora of professional athlete accounts (all big names). Once I was in, I registered myself as a guest so I could maintain access. Then it was time to begin making orders. I started out small and made a few $300 shipments to my apartment using three different accounts. I waited to see if Nike would notice what I was doing… but they didn't. I decided to expand the operation so I recruited people to accept deliveries for me in four different states (Arizona, Virginia, Florida, North Carolina). I spent the next five months racking up over $80,000 worth of sports gear. I was on top of the world, until I got a knock on the door from the Secret Service… with a search warrant. They ended up busting my door down and they ultimately seized 231 pieces of Nike equipment I had stored in my condo as evidence. After hiring a good lawyer, I agreed to assist Nike so they could fix their problem and plug all of their leaks in exchange for avoiding prison time and being placed on probation. I've been shot at, played college baseball and was a friend/assistant/trainer/pick-up artist for professional athletes before becoming interested in computers. I wrote a book which contains plenty of crazy stories about girls, celebrities, inside information and confidential documents I haven't released yet. Still contemplating going the traditional or e-book route.
As for Nike, Michael Jordan, and who ever is to blame for the lack of size 15's :down: [img]http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/7/7/3/0/9/0/webimg/645176545_o.jpg[/img]
Page 75 of 303