X
X
Go to page: of 303 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
Hey fam, who wears a sz 17 in Kobe 6s in here?
TEAM BIG FOOTERS 4 LIFE

Check out my Channel: www.youtube.com/mykicksfly23
Instagram: http://instagram.com/mykicksfly
Twitter: @MyKicksFly23

#TeamRockem: www.rockemapparel.com (Use Coupon Code MYKICKSFLY for 10% Off your Order!)
#makethechange
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
MykicksFly:
Whats up fam!?

Looks like it will be a quiet month for me (thank god!) only thing Im really after are these beauties...love my dolphin Penny 5s...and these are a must.

Click to show pictures

Also thinking of iDing these...Whats everyone else after this month?

Click to show pictures

Battle Cat Lebron Xs are dope!

My list for the month includes my very first pickup of the year which was totally unexpected. This store did a mini restock and I didn't even know these were made in size 14 but I just happened to call. Talkin bout #1 on my list.

Nike SB Primitive x Lunar Rod Safari (will be here today)
Jordan 1 Bulls (will be here tomorrow)
Jordan 1 Knicks (if I can find em for non rape now)
Jordan Melo M9 Away
Reebok Kamikaze II
Nike Zoom Turf Jet 97 (maybe)

I'm finally feeling a bit better. Not hacking up as much lung butter today. Feels like I'm finally turning the corner on this pneumonia BS.

TEAM BIG FOOTERS
&
B-BALL FORUM MOD

Always looking for Li-Ning sz 14-15, Oregon Duck PEs sz 14-15, Portland Trailblazers PEs and PEAK shoes sz 14.5-15,
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
jr_lyon:
MykicksFly:
Whats up fam!?

Looks like it will be a quiet month for me (thank god!) only thing Im really after are these beauties...love my dolphin Penny 5s...and these are a must.

Click to show pictures

Also thinking of iDing these...Whats everyone else after this month?

Click to show pictures

Battle Cat Lebron Xs are dope!

My list for the month includes my very first pickup of the year which was totally unexpected. This store did a mini restock and I didn't even know these were made in size 14 but I just happened to call. Talkin bout #1 on my list.

Nike SB Primitive x Lunar Rod Safari (will be here today)
Jordan 1 Bulls (will be here tomorrow)
Jordan 1 Knicks (if I can find em for non rape now)
Jordan Melo M9 Away
Reebok Kamikaze II
Nike Zoom Turf Jet 97 (maybe)

I'm finally feeling a bit better. Not hacking up as much lung butter today. Feels like I'm finally turning the corner on this pneumonia BS.

Good deal. My son was just in the hospital last month for about 5 days with pneumonia. Anyone have any connects for the AJV? Not a huge must have, but it's something I'd like to cop & rock. Just wish it wasn't so snowy right now up here in Michigan.
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
Battle Cat CW looks sick!

As for whats coming in the mail

2 pairs of AJ1 chicago's coming in later this week
KD5 ID in Teal/orange Thursday
Lebron X ID Big Bang inspired
AF1 ID Red surpreme low

Anyone else get their ebay bucks today? Man my account is on hold and can't use it till I pay my bill. My largest bill to date, $400
WANTED Lebron: 1 or 3,Jordan 1 or Carmine 6 size 15

www.fOLDEDinc.com:
Click to show pictures

Stuff for sale XXL and sz 14/15 shoes: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kvn31/sets/72157627311121053/
Cheap eBAY auctions sz 15: http://www.ebay.com/sch/reduta/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=15&_rdc=1
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
I'm interested in how your KDs turned out. Teal/orange is a pretty clean color combo

And eBay can suck a dick with all their fees and what not. On top of their shit you got Paypal reaching into your pocket so before long you got nothing left lol
TEAM BIGFOOTERS

eyeprojekt.me | eyeprojekt/facebook page | eyeprojekt.me/blog
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
Thanks Guys...anxious to see that Big Bang iD KVN. Your iDs always kill it.
TEAM BIG FOOTERS 4 LIFE

Check out my Channel: www.youtube.com/mykicksfly23
Instagram: http://instagram.com/mykicksfly
Twitter: @MyKicksFly23

#TeamRockem: www.rockemapparel.com (Use Coupon Code MYKICKSFLY for 10% Off your Order!)
#makethechange
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
raffa22:
Uncle:
Click to show pictures

Love the black cement IIIs. I'm totally fine if they release those again soon. I should have doubled up this last time they dropped because I really enjoy wearing them. I'd wear them almost every day if I had a couple pair DS. The only thing is that everyone is going to want a pair of the Nike Air tags. But while I really like the Nike Air on the back, it's not as important to me on this model. So maybe some kids will sell their pairs with the jumpman. I've heard rumors that JB might make the Nike Air on the back super limited. That would suck.

I hate to say it, but I actually hope their limited.
J.A.H #102/PHFAAM/ WA J

Size 15 coalition...stand up!

Paying top $$ for DS / NDS Nike SB Tiffany's in sz 15!

Wanted in size 15 only:
DS Lebron PS Elite "South Beach"
DS Kobe VII "Invincibility Cloaks"
DS Kobe VI "Sunsets"
DS Kobe VI "Grinch's"
DS Kobe VII "Galaxy"
Kobe VIII "MAMBACURIAL"
COPPED DS Kobe VII "Cheetah"
DS Air Jordan X's "Ice Blue"
DS / NDS 1999 Cement Nike Air Jordan IV's
DS / NDS Nike SB Dela Highs
DS / NDS Nike AM 90 Niketown SF's
DS Air Jordan X "Chicago"
DS Air MAX 95 "COMETS"
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
FLIGHT20THREE:
raffa22:
Uncle:
Click to show pictures

Love the black cement IIIs. I'm totally fine if they release those again soon. I should have doubled up this last time they dropped because I really enjoy wearing them. I'd wear them almost every day if I had a couple pair DS. The only thing is that everyone is going to want a pair of the Nike Air tags. But while I really like the Nike Air on the back, it's not as important to me on this model. So maybe some kids will sell their pairs with the jumpman. I've heard rumors that JB might make the Nike Air on the back super limited. That would suck.

I hate to say it, but I actually hope their limited.

I'm curious why you'd say that. As a big footer GR is hard enough to get and that limited label makes it harder.
TBF 2013
WTB: Retro XI Cool Grey Sz. 16
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
Squatch, I'm getting sick of the back and forth from JB...I mean, pick a route and stick to it. We've been begging for years for Nike Air to be present, and finally in 2013 they do it...why now lol? We complained about I's not having the right height, superb leather, and Nike Air on the tongue...then JB releases a NY Knick colorway in what seems to be the right height, Nike Air on the Tab, etc...why that hideous colorway as apposed to the Original Colorway being White/Red/Black that just dropped?

Last but not least, drop the GR, QS, HS, BS tag..it creates the hype and always will....in the 80's and 90's, every single pair of anything Nike came in a full size run.

I'm venting Squatch, bare with me lol!
J.A.H #102/PHFAAM/ WA J

Size 15 coalition...stand up!

Paying top $$ for DS / NDS Nike SB Tiffany's in sz 15!

Wanted in size 15 only:
DS Lebron PS Elite "South Beach"
DS Kobe VII "Invincibility Cloaks"
DS Kobe VI "Sunsets"
DS Kobe VI "Grinch's"
DS Kobe VII "Galaxy"
Kobe VIII "MAMBACURIAL"
COPPED DS Kobe VII "Cheetah"
DS Air Jordan X's "Ice Blue"
DS / NDS 1999 Cement Nike Air Jordan IV's
DS / NDS Nike SB Dela Highs
DS / NDS Nike AM 90 Niketown SF's
DS Air Jordan X "Chicago"
DS Air MAX 95 "COMETS"
Last edited on 9th January 2013 07:01 edited 1 times in total
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
FLIGHT20THREE:
Squatch, I'm getting sick of the back and forth from JB...I mean, pick a route and stick to it. We've been begging for years for Nike Air to be present, and finally in 2013 they do it...why now lol? We complained about I's not having the right height, superb leather, and Nike Air on the tongue...then JB releases a NY Knick colorway in what seems to be the right height, Nike Air on the Tab, etc...why that hideous colorway as apposed to the Original Colorway being White/Red/Black that just dropped? Last but not least, drop the GR, QS, HS, BS tag..it creates the hype and always will....in the 80's and 90's, every single pair of anything Nike came in a full size run. I'm venting Squatch, bare with me lol!

I def agree with you on the titles to create hype. Nike/JB needs to cut that shit out and just make the damn shoes in FS runs. I don't really feel the retro + colorways too much but was pissed that the Cav IV stopped at 14. That's about the only retro + I would have tried to purchase last year but JB had other plans. Also can't understand why Nike stopped the Foams at 15 all of a sudden. They don't work for me in a 15. All that said, I hope they ALLOW me a fair chance at the 88 Retro III! LOL
TBF 2013
WTB: Retro XI Cool Grey Sz. 16
Hey fam, who wears a sz 17 in Kobe 6s in here?
[quote="MykicksFly"]Whats up fam!? Looks like it will be a quiet month for me (thank god!) only thing Im really after are these beauties...love my dolphin Penny 5s...and these are a must. [img]http://www.modern-notoriety.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Nike-Air-Penny-V-Crimson-Black-07.jpg[/img] Also thinking of iDing these...Whats everyone else after this month? [IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb398/mykicksfly/battlecatiD-1.jpg[/IMG][/quote] Battle Cat Lebron Xs are dope! My list for the month includes my very first pickup of the year which was totally unexpected. This store did a mini restock and I didn't even know these were made in size 14 but I just happened to call. Talkin bout #1 on my list. Nike SB Primitive x Lunar Rod Safari (will be here today) Jordan 1 Bulls (will be here tomorrow) Jordan 1 Knicks (if I can find em for non rape now) Jordan Melo M9 Away Reebok Kamikaze II Nike Zoom Turf Jet 97 (maybe) I'm finally feeling a bit better. Not hacking up as much lung butter today. Feels like I'm finally turning the corner on this pneumonia BS.
[quote="jr_lyon"][quote="MykicksFly"]Whats up fam!? Looks like it will be a quiet month for me (thank god!) only thing Im really after are these beauties...love my dolphin Penny 5s...and these are a must. [img]http://www.modern-notoriety.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Nike-Air-Penny-V-Crimson-Black-07.jpg[/img] Also thinking of iDing these...Whats everyone else after this month? [IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb398/mykicksfly/battlecatiD-1.jpg[/IMG][/quote] Battle Cat Lebron Xs are dope! My list for the month includes my very first pickup of the year which was totally unexpected. This store did a mini restock and I didn't even know these were made in size 14 but I just happened to call. Talkin bout #1 on my list. Nike SB Primitive x Lunar Rod Safari (will be here today) Jordan 1 Bulls (will be here tomorrow) Jordan 1 Knicks (if I can find em for non rape now) Jordan Melo M9 Away Reebok Kamikaze II Nike Zoom Turf Jet 97 (maybe) I'm finally feeling a bit better. Not hacking up as much lung butter today. Feels like I'm finally turning the corner on this pneumonia BS. [/quote] Good deal. My son was just in the hospital last month for about 5 days with pneumonia. Anyone have any connects for the AJV? Not a huge must have, but it's something I'd like to cop & rock. Just wish it wasn't so snowy right now up here in Michigan.
Battle Cat CW looks sick! As for whats coming in the mail 2 pairs of AJ1 chicago's coming in later this week KD5 ID in Teal/orange Thursday Lebron X ID Big Bang inspired AF1 ID Red surpreme low Anyone else get their ebay bucks today? Man my account is on hold and can't use it till I pay my bill. My largest bill to date, $400 :cry:
I'm interested in how your KDs turned out. Teal/orange is a pretty clean color combo :up: And eBay can suck a dick with all their fees and what not. On top of their shit you got Paypal reaching into your pocket so before long you got nothing left lol
Thanks Guys...anxious to see that Big Bang iD KVN. Your iDs always kill it.
[quote="raffa22"][quote="Uncle"][IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2cluef.jpg[/IMG][/quote] Love the black cement IIIs. I'm totally fine if they release those again soon. I should have doubled up this last time they dropped because I really enjoy wearing them. I'd wear them almost every day if I had a couple pair DS. The only thing is that everyone is going to want a pair of the Nike Air tags. But while I really like the Nike Air on the back, it's not as important to me on this model. So maybe some kids will sell their pairs with the jumpman. I've heard rumors that JB might make the Nike Air on the back super limited. That would suck. [/quote] I hate to say it, but I actually hope their limited.
[quote="FLIGHT20THREE"][quote="raffa22"][quote="Uncle"][IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2cluef.jpg[/IMG][/quote] Love the black cement IIIs. I'm totally fine if they release those again soon. I should have doubled up this last time they dropped because I really enjoy wearing them. I'd wear them almost every day if I had a couple pair DS. The only thing is that everyone is going to want a pair of the Nike Air tags. But while I really like the Nike Air on the back, it's not as important to me on this model. So maybe some kids will sell their pairs with the jumpman. I've heard rumors that JB might make the Nike Air on the back super limited. That would suck. [/quote] I hate to say it, but I actually hope their limited.[/quote] I'm curious why you'd say that. As a big footer GR is hard enough to get and that limited label makes it harder.
Squatch, I'm getting sick of the back and forth from JB...I mean, pick a route and stick to it. We've been begging for years for Nike Air to be present, and finally in 2013 they do it...why now lol? We complained about I's not having the right height, superb leather, and Nike Air on the tongue...then JB releases a NY Knick colorway in what seems to be the right height, Nike Air on the Tab, etc...why that hideous colorway as apposed to the Original Colorway being White/Red/Black that just dropped? Last but not least, drop the GR, QS, HS, BS tag..it creates the hype and always will....in the 80's and 90's, every single pair of anything Nike came in a full size run. I'm venting Squatch, bare with me lol!
[quote="FLIGHT20THREE"]Squatch, I'm getting sick of the back and forth from JB...I mean, pick a route and stick to it. We've been begging for years for Nike Air to be present, and finally in 2013 they do it...why now lol? We complained about I's not having the right height, superb leather, and Nike Air on the tongue...then JB releases a NY Knick colorway in what seems to be the right height, Nike Air on the Tab, etc...why that hideous colorway as apposed to the Original Colorway being White/Red/Black that just dropped? Last but not least, drop the GR, QS, HS, BS tag..it creates the hype and always will....in the 80's and 90's, every single pair of anything Nike came in a full size run. I'm venting Squatch, bare with me lol![/quote] I def agree with you on the titles to create hype. Nike/JB needs to cut that shit out and just make the damn shoes in FS runs. I don't really feel the retro + colorways too much but was pissed that the Cav IV stopped at 14. That's about the only retro + I would have tried to purchase last year but JB had other plans. Also can't understand why Nike stopped the Foams at 15 all of a sudden. They don't work for me in a 15. All that said, I hope they ALLOW me a fair chance at the 88 Retro III! LOL
Page 19 of 303