X
Go to page: of 303 |   |  Next |  Last
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
Welcome to The Official sz14+ thread Vol 6.0 2013

Team Big Footers

Click to show pictures

Welcome to The Official SZ14+ Thread AKA Team Big Footers (TBF)
TBF was born on October 23 2007
Thread/Team MOD = Uncle

TBF is a Official SC Team with members from around the world
(TBF is closed and not recruiting any new members at this time)

TBF'ers are easy going, joke cracking, serious when needed be dudes.

In order to be part of TBF you must have a sz14+ foot size(no exceptions)

All TBF members please follow all SC rules and conduct yourselves properly
If you look bad, then we as a Team look bad.
If someone decides to FLAME our thread...We as a Team will STOMP on your ass. -_-

The SC Staff have always warned members about proper conduct on the forums
(please follow those rules)
We would hate to see one of our TBF brothers or any other member get BANNED from the forum
(unless they deserve it of course)

TBF does not only allow TBF members on this thread, any SC member is welcome.
Please feel free to join in our discussion, we talk Kix, clothes and anything interseting in life.

Click to show pictures

fijizzle:

It rocks to be a big footer!

We're prime examples of leaders amongst men with our big size,
Have a bigger passion for sneakers since it's not as easy to find sneakers,
so when we do, we cherish them more(than average ppl - aka - lil' footers),
We can stomp on fools that need to be put in their place,
We're able to wear almost any PE since they're produced in big sizes,
We sometimes are able to get steals/deals on sneakers/gear.
We pull the ladies 'cause they all know we're packin' ;) ,
We keep it real!

TEAM BIG FOOTERS, BIOTCH! 8)

PLEASE NO SPAMMERS !!! We do have a marketplace here on SC.
(TBF does not need sympathy from LiL footers)
NO posting LIVE eBay/craigslist links

So stop by, pop in and say whats up to the Best Crew on ISS SC...TBF !!!

Lets get '13 on the way Fellas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Written by me...

@eye_projekt \\ Instagram
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
Happy New Year to my TBF crew! Stay safe and Blessed for '13
Written by me...

Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
Uncle:

Haha I just woke up! Happy New Year to all TBF!

Here's to another year fellas
TEAM BIGFOOTERS

eyeprojekt.me | eyeprojekt/facebook page | eyeprojekt.me/blog
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
Happy New Year my Friends.

Letz have a blast in 2013.

You are the best!!

We are the best!!

As we stomp with our big feet last!

Cheers my friends
Wanted: nothing
TEAM EUROPA
MALL WALKER MAFIA
TEAM BIGFOOT
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
Click to show pictures

1st i p r o j e k t 5ifty 2wo READ UP!

I just wanna say thank you to many of my TBF brothas, for always showing support, sharing images/re tweeting/instagraming etc...I salute you all!
Written by me...

Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
Uncle:
Click to show pictures

1st i p r o j e k t 5ifty 2wo READ UP!

I just wanna say thank you to many of my TBF brothas, for always showing support, sharing images/re tweeting/instagraming etc...I salute you all!

The blog is looking great Luc! I really like the pic of the Belvedere

Looking forward to see how things unfold for you in '13
TEAM BIGFOOTERS

Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
Mark, I always appreciate your feedback & support! Goals are big for this year, no pressure though. I'm not a fkn teenager any more haha!
Written by me...

Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
PG 1 is here!! Happy New Years TBF, hope you all had a safe celebration!

And Lucas, blog looks great! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the future.

T B F: SEE RED

6% CASH BACK ON PURCHASE AT NIKE.COM AND EASTBAY!

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=K%2FO9nmSw5Gl30Rrt6rt1UQ%3D%3D
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
'ppreciate that Bob ! Keep those baby pics comin, wifey loves every time I show pics of mini Bob that almost sounds kinky
Written by me...

Last edited on 1st January 2013 21:43 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Damn I've been a member on here for almost 7 years. That's crazy.
Some of My Stuff For Sale
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsimons4507QQhtZ-1
Big Size Heat (New Shoes Listed Thursday 12/12/2013 Everything Has To Go Sale
My ISS Listings http://solecollector.com/control/?browser=mp-listings
[font=georgia:75294598dc][align=center:75294598dc][b:75294598dc][size=19:75294598dc]Welcome to The Official sz14+ thread Vol 6.0 2013[/size:75294598dc] [size=22:75294598dc][color=blue:75294598dc]T[/color:75294598dc]eam [color=blue:75294598dc]B[/color:75294598dc]ig [color=blue:75294598dc]F[/color:75294598dc]ooters [/size:75294598dc] [img:75294598dc]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc312/atitagain_23/mk_davis_pgf.gif[/img:75294598dc] [i:75294598dc]Welcome to The Official SZ14+ Thread AKA Team Big Footers (TBF)[/i:75294598dc] TBF was born on October 23 2007 Thread/Team MOD = [color=orange:75294598dc]Uncle[/color:75294598dc] TBF is a Official SC Team with members from around the world (TBF is closed and not recruiting any new members at this time) TBF'ers are easy going, joke cracking, serious when needed be dudes. In order to be part of TBF you must have a sz14+ foot size(no exceptions) All TBF members please follow all SC rules and conduct yourselves properly If you look bad, then we as a Team look bad. If someone decides to FLAME our thread...We as a Team will STOMP on your ass. -_- The SC Staff have always warned members about proper conduct on the forums (please follow those rules) We would hate to see one of our TBF brothers or any other member get BANNED from the forum (unless they deserve it of course) TBF does not only allow TBF members on this thread, any SC member is welcome. Please feel free to join in our discussion, we talk Kix, clothes and anything interseting in life. [img:75294598dc]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/thursdays-dar-33.jpg?w=500&h=610[/img:75294598dc] [quote="fijizzle"] [size=18:75294598dc]It rocks to be a big footer![/size:75294598dc] We're prime examples of leaders amongst men with our big size, Have a bigger passion for sneakers since it's not as easy to find sneakers, so when we do, we cherish them more(than average ppl - aka - lil' footers), We can stomp on fools that need to be put in their place, We're able to wear almost any PE since they're produced in big sizes, We sometimes are able to get steals/deals on sneakers/gear. We pull the ladies 'cause they all know we're packin' ;) , We keep it real! TEAM BIG FOOTERS, BIOTCH![/b:75294598dc] 8)[/quote] [b:75294598dc]PLEASE NO SPAMMERS !!! We do have a marketplace here on SC. (TBF does not need sympathy from LiL footers) NO posting LIVE eBay/craigslist links So stop by, pop in and say whats up to the Best Crew on [s:75294598dc]ISS[/s:75294598dc] SC...[color=blue:75294598dc][size=16:75294598dc]TBF[/color:75294598dc] !!![/size:75294598dc] Lets get '13 on the way Fellas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b:75294598dc][/align:75294598dc][/font:75294598dc]
[quote="Uncle"]Happy New Year to my TBF crew! Stay safe and Blessed for '13[/quote] Haha I just woke up! Happy New Year to all TBF! Here's to another year fellas :up:
Happy New Year my Friends. Letz have a blast in 2013. You are the best!! We are the best!! As we stomp with our big feet last! Cheers my friends
[img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8213/8335839758_7c05fdc8ca_c.jpg[/img] [url=http://www.eyeprojekt.me/blog/1st-iprojekt5ifty2wo]1st i p r o j e k t 5ifty 2wo READ UP![/url] I just wanna say thank you to many of my TBF brothas, for always showing support, sharing images/re tweeting/instagraming etc...I salute you all!
[quote="Uncle"][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8213/8335839758_7c05fdc8ca_c.jpg[/img] [url=http://www.eyeprojekt.me/blog/1st-iprojekt5ifty2wo]1st i p r o j e k t 5ifty 2wo READ UP![/url] I just wanna say thank you to many of my TBF brothas, for always showing support, sharing images/re tweeting/instagraming etc...I salute you all![/quote] The blog is looking great Luc! I really like the pic of the Belvedere :up: Looking forward to see how things unfold for you in '13
Mark, I always appreciate your feedback & support! Goals are big for this year, no pressure though. I'm not a fkn teenager any more haha!
PG 1 is here!! Happy New Years TBF, hope you all had a safe celebration! And Lucas, blog looks great! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the future.
'ppreciate that Bob ! Keep those baby pics comin, wifey loves every time I show pics of mini Bob :lol: that almost sounds kinky :|
Damn I've been a member on here for almost 7 years. That's crazy.
Page 1 of 303
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «