X
X
Go to page: of 39 |   |  Next |  Last
Listings:
anybody knows what sneakers look good with skinny jeans
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
pumps. not the reebok ones, but the ones chicks wear.
I have a Celtics Sneaker website: www.redsarmy.com/celtkicks

Check me out on twitter @celtkicks

Check my EBAY Listings: Mostly size 9.5, 10, 10.5 Jordan, Nike, Reebok
USERNAME: eskaht36
Listings:
any really, since skinnies don't cover them up, You can even rock hightops with skinnys. does anyone know a good brand to get skinnies? or fitted ones that aren't so tight they look like chick jeans
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
LEVIS 511 AND DUNKS ONLY SBS ...YEEZYS LOOK GOOD WIT EM I EVEN WEAR GUCCIS WITH SKINNIES
sbfanatic954:
yea man ima fuck up a pawn shop and get your money cuz dem yeezys hard
ive been hustlen sellin rock for 10 god dam years and all i do is pay hoes to fuck me
well ima sell a baser a crack rock ill hit you up 2maro
Listings:
Nike SB and Vans is preference.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
there are alot of skinny jeans that go with any kicks, visit the denim page on the clothing tab and you will find alot of different brand/style maybe even the one you like xD

but in my opinion Nike SB, idk about vans.... jordans but just make sure the jeans doesn't look too long on you, i regret buying things that aren't my size and i end up looking ugly in em. So just find something thats fitted and your style =]
Listings:
i wear skinny jeans w/ everything it really doesnt matter to me i keep tha tounge in tho
http://www.twitter.com/LavishlyxRetro
Listings:
Yeah it works wonder. Cause it doesn't discolor the sides and back of the shoe. Oh and it doesn't cover them up.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
any dunks man looks good with skinny
LOOKING FOR TIFFS , FLASHES, YEEZYS, HIENYS. SIZE 9.5- 10.5 And also any cheap heat ;]
Listings:
First off I don't do skinnys but if I didn't I would only do low tops an no bulky shoes if I do mid top.
I always,
Butch up, Stand up, Beast up, Man up, an re-up (my j's).
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
anybody knows what sneakers look good with skinny jeans
pumps. not the reebok ones, but the ones chicks wear.
any really, since skinnies don't cover them up, You can even rock hightops with skinnys. does anyone know a good brand to get skinnies? or fitted ones that aren't so tight they look like chick jeans
LEVIS 511 AND DUNKS ONLY SBS ...YEEZYS LOOK GOOD WIT EM I EVEN WEAR GUCCIS WITH SKINNIES
Nike SB and Vans is preference.
there are alot of skinny jeans that go with any kicks, visit the denim page on the clothing tab and you will find alot of different brand/style maybe even the one you like xD but in my opinion Nike SB, idk about vans.... jordans but just make sure the jeans doesn't look too long on you, i regret buying things that aren't my size and i end up looking ugly in em. So just find something thats fitted and your style =]
i wear skinny jeans w/ everything it really doesnt matter to me i keep tha tounge in tho
Yeah it works wonder. Cause it doesn't discolor the sides and back of the shoe. Oh and it doesn't cover them up.
any dunks man looks good with skinny
First off I don't do skinnys but if I didn't I would only do low tops an no bulky shoes if I do mid top.
Page 1 of 39
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «