X
Go to page: of 2 |   Previous
Listings:
thanks
Click to show pictures
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
sea glow works to a crtain point.. also sea glow is very safe and doesnt cause sole seperation. if the shoe has carbon fiber cover it with masking tape(or anything to reflect the light away from it) to prevent the heat from the light from melting the glue. HEAT from sunlight or natural light causes sole seperation not actual sea glow
GO FOLLOW @LACEMEUPLOUKY on twitter and @lacemeupllc on INSTAGRAM store coming asap.
Mean while check out Our Kicks we have for sale. We are legit and all of our shoes are 100% Real and Authentic.
Listings:
bought some off ebay works good been using on my jordan concords
Kicks Street
Listings:
the sole will only separate if you keep them in the sun too long. do 1hr tops each time like 5 times. theres a pack on ebay for 20 bucks.
Listings:
charlie37654:
Sea glow is not the solution. They screw up the sole And cause sole separation. Of rather sole
Swap.

He's right!
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Thats bullshit ,, sea glow most def causes separation without heat,, I know 1st hand ,didnt even put my sneaks in the sun, and sole started coming off slightly ,after 2hrs of putting sea glow on them..

Sea glows overrated.
"Preserve the Legacy of AIR JORDAN ..."

Listings:
It will work if their slightly yellow otherwise save your money cause it wont do much.
Emanuel Gonzalez
Listings:
Xiles:
the sole will only separate if you keep them in the sun too long. do 1hr tops each time like 5 times. theres a pack on ebay for 20 bucks.

Agree, if you do choose sea glow make sure that the person know's what he is doing.
Emanuel Gonzalez
thanks[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
sea glow works to a crtain point.. also sea glow is very safe and doesnt cause sole seperation. if the shoe has carbon fiber cover it with masking tape(or anything to reflect the light away from it) to prevent the heat from the light from melting the glue. HEAT from sunlight or natural light causes sole seperation not actual sea glow
bought some off ebay works good been using on my jordan concords
[quote="charlie37654"]Sea glow is not the solution. They screw up the sole And cause sole separation. Of rather sole Swap. [/quote] He's right!
Thats bullshit ,, sea glow most def causes separation without heat,, I know 1st hand ,didnt even put my sneaks in the sun, and sole started coming off slightly ,after 2hrs of putting sea glow on them.. Sea glows overrated.
It will work if their slightly yellow otherwise save your money cause it wont do much.
[quote="Xiles"]the sole will only separate if you keep them in the sun too long. do 1hr tops each time like 5 times. theres a pack on ebay for 20 bucks.[/quote] Agree, if you do choose sea glow make sure that the person know's what he is doing.
Page 2 of 2
»2 1 «