X
X
Go to page: of 2 |
Listings:
How much does it cost? and will it work on completely yellowed jordans/foams?
Listings:
it will work somewhat the more you do it the more it will clear up but there will be a point where there is just too much damage to the ice and it wont get any clearer than that point you'll find out but i recommend it. used it on the cool grey spizikes before i did it on the cool grey 11's
Listings:
http://solecollector.com/forums/Retr0bright-Sea-Glow-Tutorials-and-Discussion/7:1:1126803/

everything you could ever want to know, just READ instead of starting a new thread
Listings:
Listings:
13 oz bottles hmuu
Listings:
*12 oz
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
depends on where you're located. if you're on the west coast, on hawaii, or in australia then you can buy it at TapPlastics. and you can get a 24oz for about $38. a 12oz for about 20$
I'm just doing my best, not really trying to impress.

Sink or Swim.
Listings:
Sold at hardware stores?
Got Spizikes white/red first release with Mars grey elephant print messenger bag DSIB
Retro Black/Cement 3s VNDS
Retro Concords VNDS
Listings:
try not to mess up the shoes doing that
Listings:
Sea glow is not the solution. They screw up the sole And cause sole separation. Of rather sole
Swap.
How much does it cost? and will it work on completely yellowed jordans/foams?
it will work somewhat the more you do it the more it will clear up but there will be a point where there is just too much damage to the ice and it wont get any clearer than that point you'll find out but i recommend it. used it on the cool grey spizikes before i did it on the cool grey 11's
http://solecollector.com/forums/Retr0bright-Sea-Glow-Tutorials-and-Discussion/7:1:1126803/ everything you could ever want to know, just READ instead of starting a new thread :smh:
http://solecollector.com/forums/Retr0bright-Sea-Glow-Tutorials-and-Discussion/7:1:1126803/
13 oz bottles hmuu
*12 oz
depends on where you're located. if you're on the west coast, on hawaii, or in australia then you can buy it at TapPlastics. and you can get a 24oz for about $38. a 12oz for about 20$
Sold at hardware stores?
try not to mess up the shoes doing that
Sea glow is not the solution. They screw up the sole And cause sole separation. Of rather sole Swap.
Page 1 of 2
»2 1 «