X
X
Go to page: of 285 |   |  Next |  Last
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
I've recently noticed that Saucony is trying to go the similar root as New Balance did, by releasing older models. A few years ago they did this and seemed pretty successful. However a year later, they were gone. Last summer my store got an account and I fell in love them them. I just recently brought my second pair and really do enjoy wearing them. Has anyone else caught onto the recent release of the Saucony classics?
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
ive been dying for a retro of jazz 4000's for years
i want them to stop doing the jazz 3000's in shitty colors and re-do the OG white pink blue one
"i sport new balance sneakers to avoid a narrow path" - Phife Dogg
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
got hip to shadow 6000 through ARC got a couple of those..
stopped into the outlet and got the og c/w for $40 and i been wearing them a year strong for work.
super comfy.
edit: [/s]recycled pic
Click to show pictures
peep the discogs page
http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?seller=id1979er
mie:
he better not post a question like that in the running forum. they dont play that shit over there lol

Don Draper:

before 03? cause ive been down since 03.... just sayin'
Last edited on 6th April 2010 17:12 edited 1 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
I can get with some Sauconys. I don't have many, but my A.R.C. Shadow's are one of my most comfy pairs I own.
"95 Air Max, 'cause I'm a dope runner. Ballin' like an athlete, but got no jumper."

OAKLAND RAIDERS (3-4)

"Its the Oakland Raiders get'cha mouthpiece.
You in the black hole with the black beast!"

GA TECH YELLOW JACKETS - THWG!

Boundless NY REP CODE 20% OFF: B5EB89

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
would love to see a retro of the azura too
"i sport new balance sneakers to avoid a narrow path" - Phife Dogg
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Can someone post up some pics of the pairs they are talking about?

I know what the company's logo looks like but thats about it. Never really seen anyone wear them.
Wanted List: size 13 - jordan XI low ie - the silver pair...if you got it PM me!

To Buy List: Flint XII's
Grail Status
Grail Status
Listings:
DeRrTaYsOuTh95:
Can someone post up some pics of the pairs they are talking about?

I know what the company's logo looks like but thats about it. Never really seen anyone wear them.

here u go, sweets!
Click to show pictures

ARC Shadow 6000
Grail Status
Grail Status
Listings:
weird, i wore those today...
g kooz 22:
get your face toe pushed till its clean. then wet all over it.
Grail Status
Grail Status
Listings:
^you're weird!

love u!
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
i'm a nikehead....but for actual running...i stick with saucony's.........paramount progrids ftw!
Team Kramerica
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I've recently noticed that Saucony is trying to go the similar root as New Balance did, by releasing older models. A few years ago they did this and seemed pretty successful. However a year later, they were gone. Last summer my store got an account and I fell in love them them. I just recently brought my second pair and really do enjoy wearing them. Has anyone else caught onto the recent release of the Saucony classics?
ive been dying for a retro of jazz 4000's for years i want them to stop doing the jazz 3000's in shitty colors and re-do the OG white pink blue one
got hip to shadow 6000 through ARC got a couple of those.. stopped into the outlet and got the og c/w for $40 and i been wearing them a year strong for work. super comfy. [size=9:940bc01fab]edit: [/s]recycled pic[/size:940bc01fab] [img:940bc01fab]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p247/docks79/photo-2.jpg[/img:940bc01fab]
I can get with some Sauconys. I don't have many, but my A.R.C. Shadow's are one of my most comfy pairs I own. :up:
would love to see a retro of the azura too
Can someone post up some pics of the pairs they are talking about? I know what the company's logo looks like but thats about it. Never really seen anyone wear them.
[quote:62fae72abc="DeRrTaYsOuTh95"]Can someone post up some pics of the pairs they are talking about? I know what the company's logo looks like but thats about it. Never really seen anyone wear them.[/quote:62fae72abc] here u go, sweets! [img:62fae72abc]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/omash1/arcs11-19.jpg[/img:62fae72abc] ARC Shadow 6000
weird, i wore those today...
^you're weird! love u!
i'm a nikehead....but for actual running...i stick with saucony's.........paramount progrids ftw!
Page 1 of 285
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «