X
X
Go to page: of 7 |   |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:

The Ronnie Fieg x PUMA “Cove” Disc Blaze OG in store release at Kith NYC will be something special. After announcing the official online release and detail information here, Both Kith Manhattan and Kith Brooklyn will be releasing a very limited run of the custom box set. The in-store release will include a limited edition box set that includes custom wrapping paper with sketches of the process for the re-designed Disc Blaze OG and a custom matte black box made of triple card stock for a very sturdy finish and feel. Only 200 of these special boxes have been produced, 100 being sold at each Kith location, with each one being numbered and accompanied with a Ronnie Fieg x PUMA information card discussing the shoe’s evolution. This occasion marks the first time in PUMA’s history that the brand has ever produced custom packaging for a release. Both Kith locations will have the Ronnie Fieg x PUMA “Cove” Disc Blaze OG starting this Black Friday, November 23rd, 2012, starting at 6am EST on a first come first serve basis for $140 USD.
-via RF
Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures
JRocksPhotos.com
Instagram-JRocksPhotos
Grail Status
Grail Status
Listings:
i really dont like how just us is written all over it. seems unnecessary
Collection: http://www.solecollector.com/forums/g-kooz-22-collection-t1020976.html#16975663
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
The biggest letdown on this shoe is the over-branding. There are way too many "Just Us" tag lines and KITH logos slapped throughout. His toe box redesign should've been enough of a signature on this shoe because it and the CW looks great.

I ordered mine online with ease, but I'm surprised by how quiet this release was overall. It seems like most people are selling theirs on eBay. I saw about 80 listed the other day.
Last edited on 25th November 2012 21:26 edited 1 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
That's because even the idiot hypebeasts can't get excited by another nothing Feig one colour under designed waste of time and money no account, not special nothing pair of shoes.

Just some blue discs !
http://www.aneksone.com
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
g kooz 22:

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Cusson:
The biggest letdown on this shoe is the over-branding.

IG: ceeohes
sz.US8. sell me your trainers.

"You can call it all basic
I'm AT&T more bars in more places
I got more lines than Asics
Gels, you can tell that I'm tight by how I laced it"
- Toki Wright
Listings:
"Just Us" has to be one of the worst slogans I've ever heard.
Listings:
Cusson:
The biggest letdown on this shoe is the over-branding. There are way too many "Just Us" tag lines and KITH logos slapped throughout. His toe box redesign should've been enough of a signature on this shoe because it and the CW looks great.

I ordered mine online with ease, but I'm surprised by how quiet this release was overall. It seems like most people are selling theirs on eBay. I saw about 80 listed the other day.

i agree about the over-branding, but overall, i still like the shoe. got mine online fairly easily, as well. these resellers really are a joke though
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
LOL feel bad for those re sellers on ebay.
Instagram: abdiasphotog
Listings:
how much are they going for on eBay anyway?
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
The Ronnie Fieg x PUMA “Cove” Disc Blaze OG in store release at Kith NYC will be something special. After announcing the official online release and detail information here, Both Kith Manhattan and Kith Brooklyn will be releasing a very limited run of the custom box set. The in-store release will include a limited edition box set that includes custom wrapping paper with sketches of the process for the re-designed Disc Blaze OG and a custom matte black box made of triple card stock for a very sturdy finish and feel. Only 200 of these special boxes have been produced, 100 being sold at each Kith location, with each one being numbered and accompanied with a Ronnie Fieg x PUMA information card discussing the shoe’s evolution. This occasion marks the first time in PUMA’s history that the brand has ever produced custom packaging for a release. Both Kith locations will have the Ronnie Fieg x PUMA “Cove” Disc Blaze OG starting this Black Friday, November 23rd, 2012, starting at 6am EST on a first come first serve basis for $140 USD. -via RF [img]http://www.ronniefieg.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Box_RF5-800x533.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.ronniefieg.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Box_RF8-800x533.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.ronniefieg.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Box_RF3-800x533.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.ronniefieg.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Box_RF4-800x533.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.ronniefieg.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Box_RF6-800x533.jpg[/img]
The biggest letdown on this shoe is the over-branding. There are way too many "Just Us" tag lines and KITH logos slapped throughout. His toe box redesign should've been enough of a signature on this shoe because it and the CW looks great. I ordered mine online with ease, but I'm surprised by how quiet this release was overall. It seems like most people are selling theirs on eBay. I saw about 80 listed the other day.
That's because even the idiot hypebeasts can't get excited by another nothing Feig one colour under designed waste of time and money no account, not special nothing pair of shoes. Just some blue discs !
[quote="g kooz 22"]i really dont like how just us is written all over it. seems unnecessary [/quote]
[quote="Cusson"]The biggest letdown on this shoe is the over-branding. [/quote] :roll:
"Just Us" has to be one of the worst slogans I've ever heard.
[quote="Cusson"]The biggest letdown on this shoe is the over-branding. There are way too many "Just Us" tag lines and KITH logos slapped throughout. His toe box redesign should've been enough of a signature on this shoe because it and the CW looks great. I ordered mine online with ease, but I'm surprised by how quiet this release was overall. It seems like most people are selling theirs on eBay. I saw about 80 listed the other day.[/quote] i agree about the over-branding, but overall, i still like the shoe. got mine online fairly easily, as well. these resellers really are a joke though
LOL feel bad for those re sellers on ebay.
how much are they going for on eBay anyway?
Page 1 of 7
»7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «