X
X
Go to page: of 324 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
i got some green bean 5s that i want to repaint the midsole. what angelus paint should i use grey or dark grey??
Listings:
Mr.JDM:
Kiokitimmytongo45:
How can the retrobrite last without adding oxiclean?

you need to put it in a dark container and it will last for a long time

iamny34- you can use some soap and water some lincon ez cleaner...post some pictures up so o know how bad they are

MJ4life34- the steamer method works but lastest for a little time

NWFRESH- not really but to dye a sole you mix it with seaglow and then do the seaglow method

Like how long?
Island Restorations.

http://www.facebook.com/IslandRestorations

Instagram: Kiokitimmtongo
Listings:
thank you
TEAMSOLE HANN
Listings:

Kiokitimmytongo45:
Mr.JDM:
Kiokitimmytongo45:

iamny34- you can use some soap and water some lincon ez cleaner...post some pictures up so o know how bad they are

NWFRESH- not really but to dye a sole you mix it with seaglow and then do the seaglow method

Like how long? with out the oxiclean?? or with?

Island Restorations.

http://www.facebook.com/IslandRestorations

Instagram: Kiokitimmtongo
Forum Mod / SB Republic
Forum Mod / SB Republic
Listings:
Mr.JDM:
Kiokitimmytongo45:

Thankyou and I will post pics as soon as they are in my hands
SB★Republic

LOOKING FOR AIR YEEZY 1 TAN SIZE 7

PM ME IF YOU HAVE
ANY SB DUNKS SIZE 7
ANY AIR JORDAN 1S FROM 1985,1994,2001 AND 2003 SIZE 6.5-7.5

www.STRAIGHTSTEEZ.com
RIP JAMAL DEWAR AKA CAPITAL STEEZ MISS YOU BRO
Listings:
Im tryin to restore my Grapes nd i need to repaint dem Does anybody now wat paint to use?? and how can i fix yellowing on the netting???
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
I need your guys help! I have these DMP 11s that have what looks like a coffee stain on the midsole. Is there any way to remove this??? I was thinking about sanding it off gently with an extremely fine piece of sandpaper if I can't clean it off. LMK PLEASE! Thanks.
Admin / C.C.
Admin / C.C.
Listings:
Datt_Kidd_Angel - Use Angelus paints. Can be found here: http://turtlefeathers.net/text/angelus/paint.html As for the net, you can try retro bright. Info about it here: http://solecollector.com/forums/Retr0bright-Sea-Glow-Tutorials-and-Discussion/7:1:1126803/

pfizzle650 - On the white midsole? Post some pictures please.
Sneaker Doctor x Counterfeit Cartel
Click to show pictures
2012 SC Restorer of the Year
Click to show pictures
www.facebook.com/flip.restorations
The Customs & Restorations Forum. Learn something new.
Listings:
Nikolas, do you know how to soften soles and restore grip on the soles of 11s?
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
I know it's kind of hard to see it here but here it is. Still not sure if it's coffee or possibly even blood because I got these off ebay. BTW ignore the white powerdy stuff was retrobrighting.

Click to show pictures
Last edited on 12th January 2012 23:41 edited 1 times in total
i got some green bean 5s that i want to repaint the midsole. what angelus paint should i use grey or dark grey??
[quote="Mr.JDM"][quote="Kiokitimmytongo45"]How can the retrobrite last without adding oxiclean? [/quote] you need to put it in a dark container and it will last for a long time iamny34- you can use some soap and water some lincon ez cleaner...post some pictures up so o know how bad they are MJ4life34- the steamer method works but lastest for a little time NWFRESH- not really but to dye a sole you mix it with seaglow and then do the seaglow method[/quote] Like how long?
thank you :D
[quote="Kiokitimmytongo45"][quote="Mr.JDM"][quote="Kiokitimmytongo45"]How can the retrobrite last without adding oxiclean? [/quote] you need to put it in a dark container and it will last for a long time iamny34- you can use some soap and water some lincon ez cleaner...post some pictures up so o know how bad they are MJ4life34- the steamer method works but lastest for a little time NWFRESH- not really but to dye a sole you mix it with seaglow and then do the seaglow method[/quote] Like how long? with out the oxiclean?? or with?[/quote]
[quote="Mr.JDM"][quote="Kiokitimmytongo45"]How can the retrobrite last without adding oxiclean? [/quote] you need to put it in a dark container and it will last for a long time iamny34- you can use some soap and water some lincon ez cleaner...post some pictures up so o know how bad they are MJ4life34- the steamer method works but lastest for a little time NWFRESH- not really but to dye a sole you mix it with seaglow and then do the seaglow method[/quote] Thankyou and I will post pics as soon as they are in my hands
Im tryin to restore my Grapes nd i need to repaint dem Does anybody now wat paint to use?? and how can i fix yellowing on the netting???
I need your guys help! I have these DMP 11s that have what looks like a coffee stain on the midsole. Is there any way to remove this??? I was thinking about sanding it off gently with an extremely fine piece of sandpaper if I can't clean it off. LMK PLEASE! Thanks.
[b]Datt_Kidd_Angel[/b] - Use Angelus paints. Can be found here: http://turtlefeathers.net/text/angelus/paint.html As for the net, you can try retro bright. Info about it here: http://solecollector.com/forums/Retr0bright-Sea-Glow-Tutorials-and-Discussion/7:1:1126803/ [b]pfizzle650[/b] - On the white midsole? Post some pictures please.
Nikolas, do you know how to soften soles and restore grip on the soles of 11s?
I know it's kind of hard to see it here but here it is. Still not sure if it's coffee or possibly even blood because I got these off ebay. BTW ignore the white powerdy stuff was retrobrighting. [img]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1821/photogal.jpg[/img]
Page 170 of 324