X
X
Go to page: of 157 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
I got eggplant foams got a scratch not deep but 1/2" long (would look like a nail scratched it) and 1/16th deep any way to fix it ? Shoe repair place ? but can they get the iridescent paint right ?
jae sil
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
i end up getting a pair of b red 13 from 04 and the left shoes is squeaking...how do i stop it from squeaking
follow me on instagram @From0twohero
FOR SALE:
Air Jordan 12 Bred sz9.5 (2003)250$
Nike Air Flight 1 Nrg Galaxy sz9 200$
Used Nike Sb Janoski Sport Red sz9.5 125$
VNDS Nike Foamsposite Black Supreme 525$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Admin / C.C.
Admin / C.C.
Listings:
Gnarled:
So I picked up a pair of used Yeezy 2's, and it feels like one of the air units is overfilled, like it doesn't compress at all when I step down. Could I just use a syringe needle to release some air, or what should I do.

I definitely wouldn't recommend trying to remove some air from the bubble. The smallest hole, and it can be ruined. Best thing to do to make your walk mroe comfortable is to put in some gel insoles.

pala401:
I got eggplant foams got a scratch not deep but 1/2" long (would look like a nail scratched it) and 1/16th deep any way to fix it ? Shoe repair place ? but can they get the iridescent paint right ?

Is it a surface scratch or paint scratch? If it's a surface one, magic eraser or nail polish remove can remove it.

g0dsg1ft:
i end up getting a pair of b red 13 from 04 and the left shoes is squeaking...how do i stop it from squeaking

Do you know where the squeaking part is? If it's coming from the insole, you can put a little baby powder under it and it should fix it.
Sneaker Doctor x Counterfeit Cartel
Click to show pictures
2012 SC Restorer of the Year
Click to show pictures
www.facebook.com/flip.restorations
The Customs & Restorations Forum. Learn something new.
Listings:

pala401:

Is it a surface scratch or paint scratch? If it's a surface one, magic eraser or nail polish remove can

No scratch thru paint and into but not thru foam
jae sil
Last edited on 7th February 2013 23:49 edited 1 times in total
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
@ Nikolas
i took off the insole it still squeaking
its annoying the fact it reminds me of that 1 episode from spongebob
follow me on instagram @From0twohero
FOR SALE:
Air Jordan 12 Bred sz9.5 (2003)250$
Nike Air Flight 1 Nrg Galaxy sz9 200$
Used Nike Sb Janoski Sport Red sz9.5 125$
VNDS Nike Foamsposite Black Supreme 525$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Listings:
Lol dude above
jae sil
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Nikolas:
Gnarled:
So I picked up a pair of used Yeezy 2's, and it feels like one of the air units is overfilled, like it doesn't compress at all when I step down. Could I just use a syringe needle to release some air, or what should I do.

I definitely wouldn't recommend trying to remove some air from the bubble. The smallest hole, and it can be ruined. Best thing to do to make your walk mroe comfortable is to put in some gel insoles.

I looked at it awhile and realized it wasn't actually the air unit, but rather a manufacturing error. Apparently the faux snakeskin and the canvas/mesh panels stitch together around the middle of the arch of the foot, but the factory stitched it closer to the heel than it should be, causing it to push up errantly. Not really sure what to do, don't think it's something I can fix. Just when I finally thought I secured a pair, lol. I don't think gel soles will alleviate the issue, because it'll just push the insert up into the same uncomfortable place at the end of the arch.

g0dsg1ft:
@ Nikolas
i took off the insole it still squeaking
its annoying the fact it reminds me of that 1 episode from spongebob

I remember a pair of Cement IV's I had squeaked because the tongue rubbed against the side panels. Gonna sound stupid, but put a paper towel over the tongue but under the laces, and walk around, see if it squeaks.
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
hello i wrote a few days ago about cleaning the leather on yeezys and the lincoln ez cleaner worked great thanks, but now i have another question the inner lining is a little dirty im talking about the pink lining inside the shoe by the ankle is there any way to clean this? and would it be safe bc the leather on these yeeazys is so fragile thank in advance for your help
MY LISTINGS

http://www.solecollector.com/forums/mp_search.php?search_name=air%20ja%2023
Listings:
Good old dawn eats away through most grease and have used it for over 18 years doing this shoe thang.
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
on the inner lining? without ruining the leather is there a certain way to do it?
MY LISTINGS

http://www.solecollector.com/forums/mp_search.php?search_name=air%20ja%2023
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="Gnarled"]So I picked up a pair of used Yeezy 2's, and it feels like one of the air units is overfilled, like it doesn't compress at all when I step down. Could I just use a syringe needle to release some air, or what should I do.[/quote] I definitely wouldn't recommend trying to remove some air from the bubble. The smallest hole, and it can be ruined. Best thing to do to make your walk mroe comfortable is to put in some gel insoles. [quote="pala401"]I got eggplant foams got a scratch not deep but 1/2" long (would look like a nail scratched it) and 1/16th deep any way to fix it ? Shoe repair place ? but can they get the iridescent paint right ?[/quote] Is it a surface scratch or paint scratch? If it's a surface one, magic eraser or nail polish remove can remove it. [quote="g0dsg1ft"]i end up getting a pair of b red 13 from 04 and the left shoes is squeaking...how do i stop it from squeaking [/quote] Do you know where the squeaking part is? If it's coming from the insole, you can put a little baby powder under it and it should fix it.
[quote="pala401"]I got eggplant foams got a scratch not deep but 1/2" long (would look like a nail scratched it) and 1/16th deep any way to fix it ? Shoe repair place ? but can they get the iridescent paint right ?[/quote] Is it a surface scratch or paint scratch? If it's a surface one, magic eraser or nail polish remove can No scratch thru paint and into but not thru foam
@ Nikolas i took off the insole it still squeaking its annoying the fact it reminds me of that 1 episode from spongebob
Lol dude above
[quote="Nikolas"][quote="Gnarled"]So I picked up a pair of used Yeezy 2's, and it feels like one of the air units is overfilled, like it doesn't compress at all when I step down. Could I just use a syringe needle to release some air, or what should I do.[/quote] I definitely wouldn't recommend trying to remove some air from the bubble. The smallest hole, and it can be ruined. Best thing to do to make your walk mroe comfortable is to put in some gel insoles. [/quote] I looked at it awhile and realized it wasn't actually the air unit, but rather a manufacturing error. Apparently the faux snakeskin and the canvas/mesh panels stitch together around the middle of the arch of the foot, but the factory stitched it closer to the heel than it should be, causing it to push up errantly. Not really sure what to do, don't think it's something I can fix. Just when I finally thought I secured a pair, lol. I don't think gel soles will alleviate the issue, because it'll just push the insert up into the same uncomfortable place at the end of the arch. [quote="g0dsg1ft"]@ Nikolas i took off the insole it still squeaking its annoying the fact it reminds me of that 1 episode from spongebob [/quote] I remember a pair of Cement IV's I had squeaked because the tongue rubbed against the side panels. Gonna sound stupid, but put a paper towel over the tongue but under the laces, and walk around, see if it squeaks.
hello i wrote a few days ago about cleaning the leather on yeezys and the lincoln ez cleaner worked great thanks, but now i have another question the inner lining is a little dirty im talking about the pink lining inside the shoe by the ankle is there any way to clean this? and would it be safe bc the leather on these yeeazys is so fragile thank in advance for your help
Good old dawn eats away through most grease and have used it for over 18 years doing this shoe thang.
on the inner lining? without ruining the leather is there a certain way to do it?
Page 80 of 157