X
X
Go to page: of 158 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
How do you restore elephant print and the twenty three on the back of the bred elevens
Listings:
How do you restore creases on top of the patent leather in XIs?
Sneaker Doctors
Sneaker Doctors
Listings:
amiina- I'd use a car polish since people use it for carbon fiber parts on their cars

krilla95- keep using the heat gun and have patience. Those shoes look new so the glue is still holding strong so it'll take a little longer to get the sole to separate.

TheKidLucci- use a paint marker for the elephant print

andrewr25- stuff the shoes until the patent leather creases are popped out and heat the patent leather up with a hair dryer which basically remolds it
Instagram: michaelrayyy

THEREALVILLAINS x SNEAKERDOCTORS
SB Republic
SB Republic
Listings:
valgar007:
Any tips on restoring the toebox on these without replacing the whole toebox? The grip material is crumbling due to being stored in a humid place.

Click to show pictures

Any advice?

SB Republic
Listings:
what is the best donor shoe for a midsole for jordan 4s? i bought a brand new pair of flight 89s and they are literally impossible to get off.. theres glue under the sole like literally the whole thing is glued down, nothing will come off even with the heat gun. and if i got everything off there will still be a layer of glue under the midsole.

so im wondering what shoe should i buy next for a donor?
Admin / C.C.
Admin / C.C.
Listings:
krilla95:
what is the best donor shoe for a midsole for jordan 4s? i bought a brand new pair of flight 89s and they are literally impossible to get off.. theres glue under the sole like literally the whole thing is glued down, nothing will come off even with the heat gun. and if i got everything off there will still be a layer of glue under the midsole.

Dub Zeros, pure money IV's, military IV's are all relativity cheap compared to what you are restoring. Make sure to check the air bubbles for color matching. I also suggest going to the Nike outlet and looking around for an AJ IV midsole donor.

valgar007:
valgar007:
Any tips on restoring the toebox on these without replacing the whole toebox? The grip material is crumbling due to being stored in a humid place.

Click to show pictures

Any advice?

Nikolas:
Is the grip material rubber-like? Any further info on what the material might be?

Sneaker Doctor x Counterfeit Cartel
Click to show pictures
2012 SC Restorer of the Year
Click to show pictures
www.facebook.com/flip.restorations
The Customs & Restorations Forum. Learn something new.
Listings:
Nikolas:
krilla95:

Dub Zeros, pure money IV's, military IV's are all relativity cheap compared to what you are restoring. Make sure to check the air bubbles for color matching. I also suggest going to the Nike outlet and looking around for an AJ IV midsole donor.

valgar007:
valgar007:

Click to show pictures

Any advice?

Nikolas:
Is the grip material rubber-like? Any further info on what the material might be?

i cant seem to find any dub zeros with a white air bubble.. im looking to spend under 80$ for a pair of donors.. i already spent 60$ for a brand new pair of flight 89s that wont even work as a donor since the midsoles dont come off since they are brand new.. if you come across any size 9 please let me know.
Listings:
if anyones looking for some beaters to restore we have some at http://www.facebook.com/MoezaayShoes
check me out at http://www.facebook.com/MoezaayShoes
Listings:
Click to show pictures

Brand new DS bred XI, what are these lines and how can i fix? on top of picture and lil right
Last edited on 9th January 2013 22:34 edited 2 times in total
Listings:
Does the hair dryer on the patent leather actually work on getting creases out? i have some Stealth Spizikes with a few creases, but i'm kinda scared to try it. Low heat, med or high?
Last edited on 9th January 2013 22:41 edited 1 times in total
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
How do you restore elephant print and the twenty three on the back of the bred elevens
How do you restore creases on top of the patent leather in XIs?
[b]amiina[/b]- I'd use a car polish since people use it for carbon fiber parts on their cars [b]krilla95[/b]- keep using the heat gun and have patience. Those shoes look new so the glue is still holding strong so it'll take a little longer to get the sole to separate. [b]TheKidLucci[/b]- use a paint marker for the elephant print [b]andrewr25[/b]- stuff the shoes until the patent leather creases are popped out and heat the patent leather up with a hair dryer which basically remolds it
[quote="valgar007"]Any tips on restoring the toebox on these without replacing the whole toebox? The grip material is crumbling due to being stored in a humid place. [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2j0b7np.jpg[/IMG][/quote] Any advice?
what is the best donor shoe for a midsole for jordan 4s? i bought a brand new pair of flight 89s and they are literally impossible to get off.. theres glue under the sole like literally the whole thing is glued down, nothing will come off even with the heat gun. and if i got everything off there will still be a layer of glue under the midsole. so im wondering what shoe should i buy next for a donor?
[quote="krilla95"]what is the best donor shoe for a midsole for jordan 4s? i bought a brand new pair of flight 89s and they are literally impossible to get off.. theres glue under the sole like literally the whole thing is glued down, nothing will come off even with the heat gun. and if i got everything off there will still be a layer of glue under the midsole. so im wondering what shoe should i buy next for a donor?[/quote] Dub Zeros, pure money IV's, military IV's are all relativity cheap compared to what you are restoring. Make sure to check the air bubbles for color matching. I also suggest going to the Nike outlet and looking around for an AJ IV midsole donor. [quote="valgar007"][quote="valgar007"]Any tips on restoring the toebox on these without replacing the whole toebox? The grip material is crumbling due to being stored in a humid place. [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2j0b7np.jpg[/IMG][/quote] Any advice? [/quote] [quote="Nikolas"]Is the grip material rubber-like? Any further info on what the material might be? [/quote]
[quote="Nikolas"][quote="krilla95"]what is the best donor shoe for a midsole for jordan 4s? i bought a brand new pair of flight 89s and they are literally impossible to get off.. theres glue under the sole like literally the whole thing is glued down, nothing will come off even with the heat gun. and if i got everything off there will still be a layer of glue under the midsole. so im wondering what shoe should i buy next for a donor?[/quote] Dub Zeros, pure money IV's, military IV's are all relativity cheap compared to what you are restoring. Make sure to check the air bubbles for color matching. I also suggest going to the Nike outlet and looking around for an AJ IV midsole donor. [quote="valgar007"][quote="valgar007"]Any tips on restoring the toebox on these without replacing the whole toebox? The grip material is crumbling due to being stored in a humid place. [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2j0b7np.jpg[/IMG][/quote] Any advice? [/quote] [quote="Nikolas"]Is the grip material rubber-like? Any further info on what the material might be? [/quote] [/quote] i cant seem to find any dub zeros with a white air bubble.. im looking to spend under 80$ for a pair of donors.. i already spent 60$ for a brand new pair of flight 89s that wont even work as a donor since the midsoles dont come off since they are brand new.. if you come across any size 9 please let me know.
if anyones looking for some beaters to restore we have some at http://www.facebook.com/MoezaayShoes
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/photo1gq.png/][IMG]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5093/photo1gq.png[/IMG][/URL] Brand new DS bred XI, what are these lines and how can i fix? on top of picture and lil right
Does the hair dryer on the patent leather actually work on getting creases out? i have some Stealth Spizikes with a few creases, but i'm kinda scared to try it. Low heat, med or high?
Page 55 of 158