X
X
Go to page: of 116 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Hopefully it will be a lot of Europa League this season, but I'm not worried about next
I doubt any team will beat Chelsea for the PL this year .. CL is a bit more open and I really hope Bayern can put up a fight against the usual suspects.
Sneakerpimps
Sneakerpimps
Listings:
Denfetafrukten:
[quote:6a3450d16e="Harmonic"]Anybody from here into MotoGP?

Not religiously but i try to watch as many races as i can. Barcelona last year was something else.
Haven't missed a F1 race in years [/quote:6a3450d16e]

I try to watch Moto GP as often as I can, I do miss the 500cc 2 stroke fours though.
Click to show pictures

I've been a 'proper' football fan all my life:-
Click to show pictures

NCFC for ever.

@Dishwab, Used to watch the gooners a bit in the 80's and early 90's with my brother in law. Used to stand on the old North Bank, so I'll always have a soft spot for the 'Arse'.
http://antisocialmusic.blogspot.com/
Grail Status
Grail Status
Listings:
didn't you guys know?

jim was a part of the original "casuals" movement.

part of footballing history, right here in our forum.
g kooz 22:
get your face toe pushed till its clean. then wet all over it.
Listings:
jim157:

I try to watch Moto GP as often as I can, I do miss the 500cc 2 stroke fours though.

Those races were great.. Back then they really had to work hard to stay on the bike...
Wanted DS US12 AM1 Urawa!
Sneakerpimps
Sneakerpimps
Listings:
Lol, TL you joker.

My older brother was a 'casual', I was a few years too young to be honest. I tried to dress the part though, one of the main reasons that I developed a love for 'exotic' training shoes. ;)

Mike thinks that men running around in Fila tracksuits and expensive tennis shoes with silly 80's hair cuts fighting with similarly dressed groups is very funny.

Just remember who he idolises:-
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
oh, the canaries! been a while since they played top division football.. mid 90s something?
Sneakerpimps
Sneakerpimps
Listings:
memil:
oh, the canaries! been a while since they played top division football.. mid 90s something?

We last had a season in the Prem in 04/05. We are currently top of league 1 (division 3) and still averaging gates of 25,000. Hopefully one day we'll be back in the top flight...
Grail Status
Grail Status
Listings:
jim157:
Lol, TL you joker.

My older brother was a 'casual', I was a few years too young to be honest. I tried to dress the part though, one of the main reasons that I developed a love for 'exotic' training shoes. ;)

Mike thinks that men running around in Fila tracksuits and expensive tennis shoes with silly 80's hair cuts fighting with similarly dressed groups is very funny.

Just remember who he idolises:-

one of the best damn songs, ever!
g kooz 22:
get your face toe pushed till its clean. then wet all over it.
Sneakerpimps
Sneakerpimps
Listings:
^^^
I do agree, the Smiths were a great band.
Grail Status
Grail Status
Listings:
jim157:
[quote:8e78faa257="memil"]oh, the canaries! been a while since they played top division football.. mid 90s something?

We last had a season in the Prem in 04/05. We are currently top of league 1 (division 3) and still averaging gates of 25,000. Hopefully one day we'll be back in the top flight...[/quote:8e78faa257]

Jim, maybe you can shed some light on this as it was before my time following English football, but what was the original idea behind the Premier League? My instincts tell me nothing but greed (and I know our very own David Dein played a big part in it). Seems like the old first, second, third, and fourth division would work just fine without a need for premier leagues and championships.

When I try to explain to people here that League 1 = division 3 I just get blank stares.
ARSENAL FC
Wanted (9-10): Air Max 87 - Greystone | New Balance 1500 BWR | New Balance M577 GRF
Flickr

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Hopefully it will be a lot of Europa League this season, but I'm not worried about next :) I doubt any team will beat Chelsea for the PL this year .. CL is a bit more open and I really hope Bayern can put up a fight against the usual suspects.
[quote:6a3450d16e="Denfetafrukten"][quote:6a3450d16e="Harmonic"]Anybody from here into MotoGP?[/quote:6a3450d16e] Not religiously but i try to watch as many races as i can. Barcelona last year was something else. Haven't missed a F1 race in years :up:[/quote:6a3450d16e] I try to watch Moto GP as often as I can, I do miss the 500cc 2 stroke fours though. [img:6a3450d16e]http://leduc998.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/mick-doohan-photo-18.jpg[/img:6a3450d16e] I've been a 'proper' football fan all my life:- [img:6a3450d16e]http://soccercentral.today.com/files/2009/03/norwich-city-badge.jpg[/img:6a3450d16e] NCFC for ever. @Dishwab, Used to watch the gooners a bit in the 80's and early 90's with my brother in law. Used to stand on the old North Bank, so I'll always have a soft spot for the 'Arse'.
didn't you guys know? jim was a part of the original "casuals" movement. part of footballing history, right here in our forum.
[quote:bba7f4545e="jim157"] I try to watch Moto GP as often as I can, I do miss the 500cc 2 stroke fours though. [/quote:bba7f4545e] Those races were great.. Back then they really had to work hard to stay on the bike...
Lol, TL you joker. My older brother was a 'casual', I was a few years too young to be honest. I tried to dress the part though, one of the main reasons that I developed a love for 'exotic' training shoes. ;) Mike thinks that men running around in Fila tracksuits and expensive tennis shoes with silly 80's hair cuts fighting with similarly dressed groups is very funny. Just remember who he idolises:- [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PV4eiDi12w[/youtube]
[quote:2b74d09286="memil"]oh, the canaries! been a while since they played top division football.. mid 90s something?[/quote:2b74d09286] We last had a season in the Prem in 04/05. We are currently top of league 1 (division 3) and still averaging gates of 25,000. Hopefully one day we'll be back in the top flight...
[quote:f04e9f93f5="jim157"]Lol, TL you joker. My older brother was a 'casual', I was a few years too young to be honest. I tried to dress the part though, one of the main reasons that I developed a love for 'exotic' training shoes. ;) Mike thinks that men running around in Fila tracksuits and expensive tennis shoes with silly 80's hair cuts fighting with similarly dressed groups is very funny. Just remember who he idolises:- [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PV4eiDi12w[/youtube][/quote:f04e9f93f5] one of the best damn songs, ever!
^^^ I do agree, the Smiths were a great band.
[quote:8e78faa257="jim157"][quote:8e78faa257="memil"]oh, the canaries! been a while since they played top division football.. mid 90s something?[/quote:8e78faa257] We last had a season in the Prem in 04/05. We are currently top of league 1 (division 3) and still averaging gates of 25,000. Hopefully one day we'll be back in the top flight...[/quote:8e78faa257] Jim, maybe you can shed some light on this as it was before my time following English football, but what was the original idea behind the Premier League? My instincts tell me nothing but greed (and I know our very own David Dein played a big part in it). Seems like the old first, second, third, and fourth division would work just fine without a need for premier leagues and championships. When I try to explain to people here that League 1 = division 3 I just get blank stares.
Page 8 of 116