X
X
Go to page: of 29 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
Nice sole swaps
Listings:
johnandrew07:
Here is something that I am also working on for a customer. I'm using a pair of Military 4's as a donor supplied by the customer. I'm almost finished. I just need to reglue the toecap and restitch. After I complete the sole swap, I am going to remove any excess glue protruding out of the midsoles.

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Hey any info on how you go about restitching the front of the shoe?
Looking for an OG pair of White/Infrared sz 11 VIs. Looking for a used pair for a decent price.
Last edited on 19th February 2013 01:32 edited 1 times in total
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
^using a stitching awl
SELLING OG Vintage Jordan Size US 13, 13.5, and 14 Collection - Check listings - PM for details
Listings:
good shit guys
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Anybody know where I can get a size 9 midsole for a 6.

Have a retro+ midnight 6 that died on me.

The one in my pic.

Last edited on 19th February 2013 13:49 edited 1 times in total
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
hajime422:
Anybody know where I can get a size 9 midsole for a 6.

Have a retro+ midnight 6 that died on me.

The one in my pic.

The marketplace, eBay, cl, ect. Also the new Jordan Flight 91 used the AJ VI midsole. Just be mindful of to the air unit color if that is important to you. Different colorways have different air units. For the price, your best bet is to buy used IMO.
SELLING OG Vintage Jordan Size US 13, 13.5, and 14 Collection - Check listings - PM for details
Listings:
How do you remove the excess glue?
Lam
Sneaker Doctors
Sneaker Doctors
Listings:
Lam187:

a cotton swab with nail polish remover or acetone usually does the trick, just be careful not to damage the material under the excess glue. Hope this helps
Sell me your beat Jordans 3-13 size 12
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Whats the strongest glue for reattaching a midsole?

I am sole swapping a pair of black red 4's with baseball cleats and I need something at can withstand the abuse of the diamond. Thanks
looking for:

air max 90 infrared hyperfuse size 13
t mac 2 all star size 13
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
yankees25:
Whats the strongest glue for reattaching a midsole?

I am sole swapping a pair of black red 4's with baseball cleats and I need something at can withstand the abuse of the diamond. Thanks

The most commonly recommended is barge cement, E-6000, or one of the various other types on contact cement. Just make sure you follow the directions as most contact cements/glue have to cure (dry) before they can be used. Curing times are different depending on the type of cement/glue you use.

As for the use for cleats, you might need to experiment a bit see what works best. Post pics when you get it done!
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Nice sole swaps
[quote="johnandrew07"]Here is something that I am also working on for a customer. I'm using a pair of Military 4's as a donor supplied by the customer. I'm almost finished. I just need to reglue the toecap and restitch. After I complete the sole swap, I am going to remove any excess glue protruding out of the midsoles. [IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/141533/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL[/IMG] [IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/141534/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL[/IMG][/quote] Hey any info on how you go about restitching the front of the shoe?
^using a stitching awl
good shit guys
Anybody know where I can get a size 9 midsole for a 6. Have a retro+ midnight 6 that died on me. The one in my pic.
[quote="hajime422"]Anybody know where I can get a size 9 midsole for a 6. Have a retro+ midnight 6 that died on me. The one in my pic.[/quote] The marketplace, eBay, cl, ect. Also the new Jordan Flight 91 used the AJ VI midsole. Just be mindful of to the air unit color if that is important to you. Different colorways have different air units. For the price, your best bet is to buy used IMO.
[quote="Lam187"]How do you remove the excess glue?[/quote] a cotton swab with nail polish remover or acetone usually does the trick, just be careful not to damage the material under the excess glue. Hope this helps
Whats the strongest glue for reattaching a midsole? I am sole swapping a pair of black red 4's with baseball cleats and I need something at can withstand the abuse of the diamond. Thanks
[quote="yankees25"]Whats the strongest glue for reattaching a midsole? I am sole swapping a pair of black red 4's with baseball cleats and I need something at can withstand the abuse of the diamond. Thanks[/quote] The most commonly recommended is barge cement, E-6000, or one of the various other types on contact cement. Just make sure you follow the directions as most contact cements/glue have to cure (dry) before they can be used. Curing times are different depending on the type of cement/glue you use. As for the use for cleats, you might need to experiment a bit see what works best. Post pics when you get it done! :up:
Page 17 of 29