X
X
Listings:
Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

These look like Air Uptempo Pippen shoes of some sort, however, I can't find ANY pics of these online.

I did see what appear to be the exact same shoe, except unlike those, these only have one air bubble...

Also, I'm not sure if these are men's or women's shoes. The sole is 12.5 inches, which leads me to believe that these are men's shoes.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Last edited on 4th March 2012 03:08 edited 3 times in total
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
2002 Air Much Uptempo Mids
30390-161
SELLING:

45 pairs of Air Force One's in a size 9.5
Rabbits, Mr Cartoon Livestrong's, Camo V techs, Scarface's, Brown Camos, Jones Beaches, Hamptons YOTD 1 & 2's, Lots of Two-Tone Colorways and Much much more!! PM ME!!

I'm always looking for Size 10 Adidas Superstars and Campuses. PLEASE PM me if you are selling ANY of these. Worst that can happen is that I say no thank you right? Best case scenario is I buy your kicks!!!
Last edited on 4th March 2012 09:37 edited 1 times in total
Listings:
I liked the air max version
I live for this!
Admin / Dynasty
Admin / Dynasty
Listings:
Answered.
TEAM.HEAT
TEAM.DOLPHINS

[IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r182/Fabian-S/DSCF5982.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r182/Fabian-S/DSCF5988.jpg[/IMG] These look like Air Uptempo Pippen shoes of some sort, however, I can't find ANY pics of these online. I did see what appear to be the exact same shoe, except unlike those, these only have one air bubble... Also, I'm not sure if these are men's or women's shoes. The sole is 12.5 inches, which leads me to believe that these are men's shoes. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
2002 Air Much Uptempo Mids 30390-161
I liked the air max version
Answered.