X
X
Go to page: of 945 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Guys I think the cloaks are going to be somewhat limited. I just checked FL launch locator and only the stores that got AS packs in my area are getting these. Even a FL that is close that got the dolphins won't be getting these....
FOR SALE:
Zoom Lebron IV Bday sz. 14 VNDS
Nike Penny III Retro Black OG colorway sz. 10.5 DS
Listings:
Will there be any more restocking on the black foamposite or did that pass?
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
wa1i_817:

I doubt they'll restock again, they just did on Super Bowl weekend.
NY KNICKS/GIANTS/RANGERS/YANKEES
CINCINNATI REDS
CHELSEA FC
US MEN'S NATIONAL TEAM BASKETBALL/SOCCER

MELO FOR MVP!
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
I'll try to get some photos up tomorrow but mine came into my workplace today and I think they're great. Real clean looking and there is definitely enough cloak finish to go around.
Instagram: ninja_turtle_swag

For Sale (Check My Listings!)
-Lunar Force Area 72 VVVVVNDS Size 11.5 $130
-D Rose 3.0 NBC VVVVNDS Size 11.5 $130
-WHAT THE KOBE 8 DS w/Receipt Size 10 $550

Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
idk i need to see them in person to cop the invisibility cloaksand if anybody has a pair of red eagle penny Vs sz 10.5 or 11 pm me
Instagram: @thenikekid

Twitter: @Habizzle_da_don

Last edited on 25th February 2013 21:32 edited 1 times in total
Forum Mod / Sneaker Appraisers
Forum Mod / Sneaker Appraisers
Listings:
wa1i_817:

Here's the Foamposite thread my dude. This thread is for non-foamposite Pennys only.

http://solecollector.com/forums/Foamposite-One-Pro-Thread-Suns-3-2-Whiteout-3-29/3:7:1081324/p3308/#axzz2Lz5BWVsn
Need an immediate Price Check? Check out kicksworth.com/calculator to find your sneakers value
SNEAKER APPRAISER
PRICE CHECKS I PROVIDE DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING AND OR PAYPAL FEES, ADDITIONAL $20-30 ON AVERAGE MAY BE ADDED
Last edited on 26th February 2013 03:43 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
terx:
This video man

lmao this guy
nikehill.tumblr.com
instagram.com/nikehill
www.flickr.com/photos/27372563@N05/
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Passing on the foam suns. purple is to bright!!! Going to try and go with the cloaks! My local manager is playing games!!!

Footlocker launch locator says his store will have them and their supposed to be doing tickets tommorrow. Corp confirmed his store will have them. But he tells me no he's not getting them! Shady punk!
***check my listings***

***Retro 6 Carmines 5/24/2014 is the day , 7 Hares TBA***

Wish list
[x] Carmine 6's
[x] Sport Blue 14's
[x] Sport Blue 3's
[ ] Black Toe 14'2
[ ] Grey Toe 13's
[ ] Hare 7's

I don't care if I'm a someone to you in this life or not. Because only 1 life that soon shall pass and only what's been done for God will last!!! So I can hear from Him, well done my good and faithful servant!

My true hero is Jesus Christ!!!!

Last edited on 26th February 2013 20:19 edited 1 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
greekgator:
Guys I think the cloaks are going to be somewhat limited. I just checked FL launch locator and only the stores that got AS packs in my area are getting these. Even a FL that is close that got the dolphins won't be getting these....

all my local fl getting em except for one
215 to 757
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Interesting only stores getting em here are an hour away minimum. Most stores usually get stuff that are closer. I already locked my pair up through rock city kicks.
FOR SALE:
Zoom Lebron IV Bday sz. 14 VNDS
Nike Penny III Retro Black OG colorway sz. 10.5 DS
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="wa1i_817"]Will there be any more restocking on the black foamposite or did that pass?[/quote] I doubt they'll restock again, they just did on Super Bowl weekend.
I'll try to get some photos up tomorrow but mine came into my workplace today and I think they're great. Real clean looking and there is definitely enough cloak finish to go around.
idk i need to see them in person to cop the invisibility cloaksand if anybody has a pair of red eagle penny Vs sz 10.5 or 11 pm me
[quote="wa1i_817"]Will there be any more restocking on the black foamposite or did that pass?[/quote] Here's the Foamposite thread my dude. This thread is for non-foamposite Pennys only. http://solecollector.com/forums/Foamposite-One-Pro-Thread-Suns-3-2-Whiteout-3-29/3:7:1081324/p3308/#axzz2Lz5BWVsn
[quote="terx"]This video man :lol: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq4F9W-2h4U[/youtube][/quote] lmao this guy
Passing on the foam suns. purple is to bright!!! Going to try and go with the cloaks! My local manager is playing games!!! Footlocker launch locator says his store will have them and their supposed to be doing tickets tommorrow. Corp confirmed his store will have them. But he tells me no he's not getting them! Shady punk!
[quote="greekgator"]Guys I think the cloaks are going to be somewhat limited. I just checked FL launch locator and only the stores that got AS packs in my area are getting these. Even a FL that is close that got the dolphins won't be getting these....[/quote] all my local fl getting em except for one
Interesting only stores getting em here are an hour away minimum. Most stores usually get stuff that are closer. I already locked my pair up through rock city kicks.
Page 897 of 945