Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 4 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
I only know if Osneaker is legit and it is.. But both sites are still pricey -__-
Listings:
use this link u can get alot of legit websites and i ordered from some of them. Osneaker and sneakerfather are on this list

http://sneakershoebox.com/legit-list/
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Osneaker is the real deal
Listings:
I only use Wisekicks.com and Sneaker.st they seem to be the most legit
Follow on twitter x instagram - djblackhouse12

I work hard, pray harder. Drop mixtapes, go to school, and cop kicks all damn day

#KicksGroove
Listings:
Seem legit, but when osneaker is selling nikeid kds, that seems a bit strange. thats just me...
http://instagram.com/korehi_
Listings:
Stay away from OSneaker, just spent a month of my life (emailing with no responses) the owner trying to get what I ordered prior to Christmas and ended up having to cancel my card through my bank to get my money back because he refused to send me the shoes or refund my money. Also any company that doesn't provide you name, address, or phone number screams SHEISTY.
If life was easy, everyone would be successful...
Listings:
osneaker is a legit site because i ordered black cement 3's off of their and sneakerfather i think is legit to
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I only know if Osneaker is legit and it is.. But both sites are still pricey -__-
use this link u can get alot of legit websites and i ordered from some of them. Osneaker and sneakerfather are on this list http://sneakershoebox.com/legit-list/
Osneaker is the real deal
I only use Wisekicks.com and Sneaker.st they seem to be the most legit
Seem legit, but when osneaker is selling nikeid kds, that seems a bit strange. thats just me...
Stay away from OSneaker, just spent a month of my life (emailing with no responses) the owner trying to get what I ordered prior to Christmas and ended up having to cancel my card through my bank to get my money back because he refused to send me the shoes or refund my money. Also any company that doesn't provide you name, address, or phone number screams SHEISTY.
osneaker is a legit site because i ordered black cement 3's off of their and sneakerfather i think is legit to
There legit websites
ive ordered from osneaker before they are a legit site u can trust them and so is sneakerfather i heard but i have never ordered from them though
both sites are legit but sneakerfather never has shoes to chose from
Page 3 of 4
»4 3 2 1 «