X
X
Go to page: of 4 |   |  Next |  Last
Listings:
I Need Someone To Vouch For These Sites "Legitness"
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Every time I tried to order sneakerfather he has stock issues. Call him @ 718-210-7770 to check if he actually has his stuff on hand. This was last summer though so maybe he got his inventory proper now.

Edit: Giving dude another chance by ordering something. I can let you know once I either get shipping or rejected.
Bought some Jordans from Japan,
paid close to a grand,
showed it to my man,
he said `Ap you know its a scam`.
The price was costly,
honestly I think you should toss these,
look like the Jordan logo got cerebral palsy. Apathy: Bootleg :: Baptism By Fire.
Last edited on 17th January 2012 14:28 edited 1 times in total
Listings:
ordered from osneaker when they first opened shop. Got my shoes no issues, but did seem weird, like he was going out to first get my kicks after i paid type of situation...
2 Prs of DS Sz 10 Cool Grey XIs for sale or trade. PM me
Wanted List;
-Zen Yeezys Sz 10 or 9.5
-SB Dunk 'jedi' sz 10
-Nylon Magazine Dunk Highs (All colors minus Total Orange) Sz W12 or W11
-AF1 Rocafella Records promo (double-swoosh version) Sz 10.5 (10 if it exists)
Listings:
Sneakerfather is LEGIT. Ordered SB's from them.
Listings:
I advise people as Buyer Beware on those sites. People always claim there are fakes. I just use them as references.
Listings:
Thanks trying to do research on a few too good to be true websites
Listings:
I've ordered from both, paid of lebrons from sneaker father and no issues. Shipping was a little long and osneaker overall is hit or miss with pricing but shoes on both super legit.
Listings:
Osneaker is legit order from there all the time and sneakerfather never has shoes in
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I Need Someone To Vouch For These Sites "Legitness"
^ osneaker.com ive never ordered from but i know about 5 people personally in real life that have and all 5 of them received there shipments from different countries lol. they are definitely shady i would say. they give you no tracking # when ordering. do not answer there emails from what im told. and i know 1 persons package came from china, 1 from hong kong, 1 from japan, and 2 from USA (different states). so theres def some funny shit goin on there...... sneakerfather i can say ive ordered from multiple times, and know the guy who runs that whole shit personally, and they are 100000000000000000000% legit !!! any shoe ive bought from them was shipped out 24 hrs after sending payment, got GREAT deals (lower than what the advertised price was listed on the site) got a tracking # right away, they answer emails within 24 hrs, and alot of times send free t shirt with order. (its a wack shirt but hey its free lol can wear it to sleep or to the gym etc) and every pair ive ordered has always came completely pristine mint perfect condition. PM me if you want a code to save 10$ if you decide to order from sneakerfather.... hope that helps........
Every time I tried to order sneakerfather he has stock issues. Call him @ 718-210-7770 to check if he actually has his stuff on hand. This was last summer though so maybe he got his inventory proper now. Edit: Giving dude another chance by ordering something. I can let you know once I either get shipping or rejected.
ordered from osneaker when they first opened shop. Got my shoes no issues, but did seem weird, like he was going out to first get my kicks after i paid type of situation...
osneaker always kinda tipped me off idk id stay away just for safety
Sneakerfather is LEGIT. Ordered SB's from them.
I advise people as Buyer Beware on those sites. People always claim there are fakes. I just use them as references.
Thanks trying to do research on a few too good to be true websites
I've ordered from both, paid of lebrons from sneaker father and no issues. Shipping was a little long and osneaker overall is hit or miss with pricing but shoes on both super legit.
Osneaker is legit order from there all the time and sneakerfather never has shoes in
Page 1 of 4
»4 3 2 1 «