X
X
Go to page: of 107 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Saying "beer can" with a British accent sound like "bacon" with a Jamaican accent. Try it...
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
scoobydoo34746:
^You can call and have it checked, never hurts to do so !

EDIT: Try this, I don't know if it will let you know if its bad or not though. I assume if it doesn't go through, its bad lol.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=serviceOnly&action=enterEsn

I think Id rather go to the store. They cant try and have me hostage for the phone right? I mean I FOUND IT! lmao
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
I tried looking in the last thread for this question which I'm sure was asked many times, but how do I get my sole Fourm App working again?

Thanks in Advance
*njmafia.

Fit Battle Record: 1-0

Looking for 2001 Black Cement 3s Size 9 or 9.5 Nds, and wearable.
Listings:
51.:
I tried looking in the last thread for this question which I'm sure was asked many times, but how do I get my sole Fourm App working again? Thanks in Advance

I Dont think noones sole collector app till they update it. Mines is working either .

Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
^Hasn't been working for a few months now.
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Seattle Advocate:

Yea, it hasn't I just peeped someone said they are working on a new App, cause this Safari be MURRBERING my battery.
*njmafia.

Fit Battle Record: 1-0

Looking for 2001 Black Cement 3s Size 9 or 9.5 Nds, and wearable.
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
The Sole Collector magazine will be coming to the iPad soon (Issue 38 w/D.Rose). Hopefully the fix for the SC Forums app will be fixed too.
R.I.P Steve Jobs

#XX8DaysOfFlight #AJ26

Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Needs to come to iPhone newstand. And so does SLAM magazine.
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
skack25:

I'd like to see the Sneaker Freaker mag in the newstand too.
R.I.P Steve Jobs

#XX8DaysOfFlight #AJ26

In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Anyone else have a problem with their phone when pressing the home button and the screen wont turn on for the iphone4? and bein hella laggy?
Last edited on 6th November 2011 01:56 edited 1 times in total
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Battery issues with the 4S are finally acknowledged by Apple : http://www.technewsworld.com/story/Apple-on-iPhone-4S-Battery-Blues-Help-Is-on-the-Way-73670.html
[quote="scoobydoo34746"]^You can call and have it checked, never hurts to do so ! EDIT: Try this, I don't know if it will let you know if its bad or not though. I assume if it doesn't go through, its bad lol. http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=serviceOnly&action=enterEsn[/quote] I think Id rather go to the store. They cant try and have me hostage for the phone right? I mean I FOUND IT! lmao
I tried looking in the last thread for this question which I'm sure was asked many times, but how do I get my sole Fourm App working again? Thanks in Advance
[quote="51."]I tried looking in the last thread for this question which I'm sure was asked many times, but how do I get my sole Fourm App working again? Thanks in Advance[/quote] I Dont think noones sole collector app till they update it. Mines is working either .
[quote="Seattle Advocate"]^Hasn't been working for a few months now. [/quote] Yea, it hasn't I just peeped someone said they are working on a new App, cause this Safari be MURRBERING my battery.
The Sole Collector magazine will be coming to the iPad soon (Issue 38 w/D.Rose). Hopefully the fix for the SC Forums app will be fixed too.
[quote="skack25"]Needs to come to iPhone newstand. And so does SLAM magazine.[/quote] I'd like to see the Sneaker Freaker mag in the newstand too.
Anyone else have a problem with their phone when pressing the home button and the screen wont turn on for the iphone4? and bein hella laggy?
Page 9 of 107