X
X
Go to page: of 103 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
kickaddikt23:
My laptop crashed last week and I got a brand new one now. If I connect my iPhone to this will it lose all te data? If so how can I prevent that from happening.

Yes you will, no way around that unless you have the backup files from your other laptop.

R.I.P Steve Jobs

#XX8DaysOfFlight #AJ26

Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
guesswhoy0:
blackmamba24:
Anyone put antiglare on their iphone 4? Got a 4s yesterday and dude at att recommended it... But it was like 10 bucks for two sheets Are these amazon ones legit? http://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Anti-Glare-Screen-Protector-iPhone/dp/B003Y63FIG Also are these speck cases legit? http://www.amazon.com/Speck-Products-CandyShell-iPhone-Black/dp/B003TO53WO/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1320187654&sr=1-1

I personally wouldn't bother with the anti-glare screen thing cause it will start to bubble up and peel on you. I'd would recommend getting something like Ghost Armor done instead.

As far as the Speck cases, a bunch of my friends have em and they like it but I didn't seem to like it all that much. Instead, I got the CaseCrown case that was recommended a in the older thread. They're lightweight and don't add too much bulk on them. It's my 3rd case and I'm sticking with this one. They're much cheaper on eBay also, just FYI. =)

Thanks

TEAM KOBE

TEAMLAKERS
Member #24

Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
Why is the volume on the call so low on the 4s? And the 4? How do I change it?
TEAM KOBE

TEAMLAKERS
Member #24

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
^^ you could poke a hole where the speakers are
-I'm Jeremy
Click here if you want to be Tumblr famous

- OG Team Ailyn & Team Kathie Pham
- SF Giants | 49ers | Warriors
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
blackmamba24:

There's a button on the side of the phone with a + on it. Press it a few times and see if that works.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Has anyone tried downloading mixtapes since the launch of the cloud?
-I'm Jeremy
Click here if you want to be Tumblr famous

- OG Team Ailyn & Team Kathie Pham
- SF Giants | 49ers | Warriors
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
jkim3691:
blackmamba24:

There's a button on the side of the phone with a + on it. Press it a few times and see if that works.

Yes I've tried that and its on max and I can still barely hear the other person talking
TEAM KOBE

TEAMLAKERS
Member #24

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
^ Maybe you have bad ears?

I finally got my phone tho!!!!

Me and Siri got into a huge argument over pizza last night. I asked her how old she was after she told me she couldnt help me with the pizza situation and she said "Why does it matter". We aren't talking right now...
Last edited on 2nd November 2011 11:39 edited 1 times in total
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
bware113:
^ Maybe you have bad ears?

I finally got my phone tho!!!!

Me and Siri got into a huge argument over pizza last night. I asked her how old she was after she told me she couldnt help me with the pizza situation and she said "Why does it matter". We aren't talking right now...

Siri tends to be very disrespectful
Instagram - Toolegit4kicks

iPhone 5

Canon EOS Rebel T3i

-------------------------------------------------------

DS Air Jordan XII Flint Grey size 8.5 for sale

http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/297381/air-jordan-xii-white-flint-grey-deadstock/
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="kickaddikt23"]My laptop crashed last week and I got a brand new one now. If I connect my iPhone to this will it lose all te data? If so how can I prevent that from happening. [/quote] Yes you will, no way around that unless you have the backup files from your other laptop.
[quote="guesswhoy0"][quote="blackmamba24"]Anyone put antiglare on their iphone 4? Got a 4s yesterday and dude at att recommended it... But it was like 10 bucks for two sheets Are these amazon ones legit? http://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Anti-Glare-Screen-Protector-iPhone/dp/B003Y63FIG Also are these speck cases legit? http://www.amazon.com/Speck-Products-CandyShell-iPhone-Black/dp/B003TO53WO/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1320187654&sr=1-1[/quote] I personally wouldn't bother with the anti-glare screen thing cause it will start to bubble up and peel on you. I'd would recommend getting something like Ghost Armor done instead. As far as the Speck cases, a bunch of my friends have em and they like it but I didn't seem to like it all that much. Instead, I got the CaseCrown case that was recommended a in the older thread. They're lightweight and don't add too much bulk on them. It's my 3rd case and I'm sticking with this one. They're much cheaper on eBay also, just FYI. =)[/quote] Thanks
^^ you could poke a hole where the speakers are
[quote="blackmamba24"]Why is the volume on the call so low on the 4s? And the 4? How do I change it?[/quote] There's a button on the side of the phone with a + on it. Press it a few times and see if that works.
Has anyone tried downloading mixtapes since the launch of the cloud?
[quote="jkim3691"][quote="blackmamba24"]Why is the volume on the call so low on the 4s? And the 4? How do I change it?[/quote] There's a button on the side of the phone with a + on it. Press it a few times and see if that works.[/quote] Yes I've tried that and its on max and I can still barely hear the other person talking
^ Maybe you have bad ears? I finally got my phone tho!!!! Me and Siri got into a huge argument over pizza last night. I asked her how old she was after she told me she couldnt help me with the pizza situation and she said "Why does it matter". We aren't talking right now...
[quote="bware113"]^ Maybe you have bad ears? I finally got my phone tho!!!! Me and Siri got into a huge argument over pizza last night. I asked her how old she was after she told me she couldnt help me with the pizza situation and she said "Why does it matter". We aren't talking right now...[/quote] Siri tends to be very disrespectful
Here's fun Siri related link. Im sure it's fake but w/e http://www.techeater.com/detail/000480/iphone-4s-siri-gets-a-little-trippy/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Page 7 of 103