Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 103 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
I think it moves a little faster than the four. Plus Siri is there. That was my main selling point. Not really sold on the whole porting to the iPhone 4 thing. I just added another Apple product to my inventory, ordered an iMac last night.
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
Still haven't got my 4S because class went late.
Nice pick-up on the iMac. I have a few. What size did you get?
R.I.P Steve Jobs

#XX8DaysOfFlight #AJ26

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Got my 4S on RD. I cant compare it to a previous model cause I have Sprint but i like it so far!

Ive had every itouch except the 3rd gen so Im already familiar with apple products.
New York Yankees

Super Bowl XLVI Champion New York Football Giants

See the shit. Like the shit. Cop the shit. Rock the shit.
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Since Jbreak always telling me on twitter the 4S is great I went to check it out today.... It's pretty cool if I didn't have the 4 I would def get the 4s.. If u have a 3GS I would def make the move to the iPhone 4S....
Want To Be Part Of #TeamBelowRetail Follow Me On Twitter To See How @iNeedKicks
BobbyFresh Rep
Discount Code "NeedKicks" For 20% Off
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
^This. If you didn't have an iPhone 4 or an iPhone period, using an upgrade for the 4S is a no-brainer
Saying "beer can" with a British accent sound like "bacon" with a Jamaican accent. Try it...
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
JBreak23:
Still haven't got my 4S because class went late. Nice pick-up on the iMac. I have a few. What size did you get?

I got the 21.5 with the least storage. Should arrive by the end of the week. The rep was pretty cool about everything. I went through Apple Finance and was gonna pay the difference to have it shipped overnight but the rep gave me some price match discount and I ended up paying less than the cost of the iMac for everything. Overnight shipping included. I love Apple lol.
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
A couple days old, but it hasn't been posted yet. MuscleNerd managed to jailbreak a 4S. There's still a lot to work on before releasing it to the public, but it has been done !

"@MuscleNerd via Twitter: VERY preliminary 4S JB: http://twitpic.com/76vcp4 http://twitpic.com/76vct2 (Huge missing pieces prevent public release. LOTS of work left)"
Saying "beer can" with a British accent sound like "bacon" with a Jamaican accent. Try it...
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
skack25:
JBreak23:
Still haven't got my 4S because class went late. Nice pick-up on the iMac. I have a few. What size did you get?
I got the 21.5 with the least storage. Should arrive by the end of the week. The rep was pretty cool about everything. I went through Apple Finance and was gonna pay the difference to have it shipped overnight but the rep gave me some price match discount and I ended up paying less than the cost of the iMac for everything. Overnight shipping included. I love Apple lol.

That's the one I have. the 27" was too big. But I upgraded mine to 12GB RAM and a 1TB HD. It performs like a beast lol.

R.I.P Steve Jobs

#XX8DaysOfFlight #AJ26

Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
JBreak23:
skack25:
JBreak23:
That's the one I have. the 27" was too big. But I upgraded mine to 12GB RAM and a 1TB HD. It performs like a beast lol.

Sweet. My friend got one a few months back and my uncle got one last week. I had to give in, especially when I found out they do the financing. I went with the touch track pad instead of the mouse also.

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Hoping to get an iPhone 4S around Christmas time. I'm predicting that they'll ship out a lot of phones for the holiday season + my upgrade should be coming around first week of December. Every time I'm in the Sprint store, I head straight to the iPhones on display and just talk to Siri....foreveralone. Can't wait to have this phone, my Evo 4G had a good run but he is obsolete.
*nymob.
The name is David Jr. | PSN: QNZmatiK
"And above all, make every moment count "

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I think it moves a little faster than the four. Plus Siri is there. That was my main selling point. Not really sold on the whole porting to the iPhone 4 thing. I just added another Apple product to my inventory, ordered an iMac last night.
Got my 4S on RD. I cant compare it to a previous model cause I have Sprint but i like it so far! Ive had every itouch except the 3rd gen so Im already familiar with apple products.
Since Jbreak always telling me on twitter the 4S is great I went to check it out today.... It's pretty cool if I didn't have the 4 I would def get the 4s.. If u have a 3GS I would def make the move to the iPhone 4S....
^This. If you didn't have an iPhone 4 or an iPhone period, using an upgrade for the 4S is a no-brainer
[quote="JBreak23"]Still haven't got my 4S because class went late. Nice pick-up on the iMac. I have a few. What size did you get? [/quote] I got the 21.5 with the least storage. Should arrive by the end of the week. The rep was pretty cool about everything. I went through Apple Finance and was gonna pay the difference to have it shipped overnight but the rep gave me some price match discount and I ended up paying less than the cost of the iMac for everything. Overnight shipping included. I love Apple lol.
A couple days old, but it hasn't been posted yet. MuscleNerd managed to jailbreak a 4S. There's still a lot to work on before releasing it to the public, but it has been done ! "@MuscleNerd via Twitter: VERY preliminary 4S JB: http://twitpic.com/76vcp4 http://twitpic.com/76vct2 (Huge missing pieces prevent public release. LOTS of work left)"
[quote="skack25"][quote="JBreak23"]Still haven't got my 4S because class went late. Nice pick-up on the iMac. I have a few. What size did you get? [/quote] I got the 21.5 with the least storage. Should arrive by the end of the week. The rep was pretty cool about everything. I went through Apple Finance and was gonna pay the difference to have it shipped overnight but the rep gave me some price match discount and I ended up paying less than the cost of the iMac for everything. Overnight shipping included. I love Apple lol. [/quote] That's the one I have. the 27" was too big. But I upgraded mine to 12GB RAM and a 1TB HD. It performs like a beast lol.
[quote="JBreak23"][quote="skack25"][quote="JBreak23"]Still haven't got my 4S because class went late. Nice pick-up on the iMac. I have a few. What size did you get? [/quote] I got the 21.5 with the least storage. Should arrive by the end of the week. The rep was pretty cool about everything. I went through Apple Finance and was gonna pay the difference to have it shipped overnight but the rep gave me some price match discount and I ended up paying less than the cost of the iMac for everything. Overnight shipping included. I love Apple lol. [/quote] That's the one I have. the 27" was too big. But I upgraded mine to 12GB RAM and a 1TB HD. It performs like a beast lol. [/quote] Sweet. My friend got one a few months back and my uncle got one last week. I had to give in, especially when I found out they do the financing. I went with the touch track pad instead of the mouse also.
Hoping to get an iPhone 4S around Christmas time. I'm predicting that they'll ship out a lot of phones for the holiday season + my upgrade should be coming around first week of December. Every time I'm in the Sprint store, I head straight to the iPhones on display and just talk to Siri....foreveralone. Can't wait to have this phone, my Evo 4G had a good run but he is obsolete.
Page 5 of 103