X
X
Go to page: of 103 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
51.:
WTFis wrong with the Sole Fourm App?

Been under maintenance for a few months. I hear they are working on the update and a new iPad app.
R.I.P Steve Jobs

#XX8DaysOfFlight #AJ26

Last edited on 29th October 2011 23:41 edited 1 times in total
Shoe-Tang Clan
Shoe-Tang Clan
Listings:
So I went to a random Apple store and picked up a 32GB 4S. Ditched the Samsung Galaxy S I.. Let's see how this goes.
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
For those of you using the Semi Tether;

Semitethered Jailbreak for iOS 5 Gets a Major Update

Change log:

Changes:
1) Much more stable with new mobile substrate
2) Can patch safari so it works in the non-jailbreak reboot mode
3) App to monitor the status of your semitether and reapply. Check after cydia installs.

Read more : http://iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=17686
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Switched from a Blackberry Tour 9630 to the iPhone 4S, so far its been a total upgrade except I bought a white one cuz its way sexier, and everyones hating on the color haha I like to stand out
DETROIT BASKETBALL

SELL ME YOUR Pippen's Penny's Jordan's Kobe's - SIZE 13
Triangle Offense
Triangle Offense
Listings:
help on the facebook app, it says im offline, and i cant appear to change it to online as in there is no absolute way to go from offline to online.
I had to walk to through hell just to get to heaven.

8IIIIIIIID
Listings:
thinking about upgrading too the iphone 4s i have a iphone 4 is it worth it?? heard siri was ported succesfully to the iphone 4 but the hacker isnt releasing the files you need so siri can connect too the apple server..
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Is is possible to sync two phones on one computer without getting apps mixed up between phones?
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
We've all said this one time or another... The iPhone 4 and the iPhone 4S IMO are 2 completely different devices in the same shell. The 4S is much faster, snappier than the 4. I took a camera test between my 4S and her 4 and even she says the 4S camera is much better. Siri is just the cherry on the cake. Works very very well. If you have an upgrade... Don't hesitate. Buy it and use it. Don't like it... Return it within 30 days and get ur upgrade back. Everyone who says things like "I'll just wait for the 5" or "I'm sure the 5 will be way better" Either doesn't have an upgrade or is scared to upgrade lol. Sorry to break it guys but in all reality the 4S is the "new iPhone" as of now. So if u can get it... Why not? Besides a lot of my friends upgraded from the 4 to 4S and are def. not complaining. Just my opinion tho.
block305:
thinking about upgrading too the iphone 4s i have a iphone 4 is it worth it?? heard siri was ported succesfully to the iphone 4 but the hacker isnt releasing the files you need so siri can connect too the apple server..

AIM: sneaksfiend
EMAIL: DElias1987@gmail.com
X-Box Live GT: SnEaKsFiEnD
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
^ Too add if I may is the 4S will react faster with the A5 Chip and 1GB of Ram as compared to more lag on the 4.. Just my observation so far.. The IOS5 update really slowed down the 4
Stop PM'ing me bullshit

Renee Dean Photography : http://www.flickr.com/photos/reneedeanphotography/
Last edited on 30th October 2011 23:55 edited 1 times in total
Listings:
Was going to get the 4s but decided to wait.
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/179035/6-5y-lebron-south-beach-worn-once-make-offer/

http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/179335/ds-nike-sb-bloody-sunday/
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="51."]WTFis wrong with the Sole Fourm App?[/quote] Been under maintenance for a few months. I hear they are working on the update and a new iPad app.
So I went to a random Apple store and picked up a 32GB 4S. Ditched the Samsung Galaxy S I.. Let's see how this goes.
For those of you using the Semi Tether; Semitethered Jailbreak for iOS 5 Gets a Major Update Change log: Changes: 1) Much more stable with new mobile substrate 2) Can patch safari so it works in the non-jailbreak reboot mode 3) App to monitor the status of your semitether and reapply. Check after cydia installs. Read more : http://iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=17686
Switched from a Blackberry Tour 9630 to the iPhone 4S, so far its been a total upgrade except I bought a white one cuz its way sexier, and everyones hating on the color haha I like to stand out
help on the facebook app, it says im offline, and i cant appear to change it to online as in there is no absolute way to go from offline to online.
Is is possible to sync two phones on one computer without getting apps mixed up between phones?
We've all said this one time or another... The iPhone 4 and the iPhone 4S IMO are 2 completely different devices in the same shell. The 4S is much faster, snappier than the 4. I took a camera test between my 4S and her 4 and even she says the 4S camera is much better. Siri is just the cherry on the cake. Works very very well. If you have an upgrade... Don't hesitate. Buy it and use it. Don't like it... Return it within 30 days and get ur upgrade back. Everyone who says things like "I'll just wait for the 5" or "I'm sure the 5 will be way better" Either doesn't have an upgrade or is scared to upgrade lol. Sorry to break it guys but in all reality the 4S is the "new iPhone" as of now. So if u can get it... Why not? Besides a lot of my friends upgraded from the 4 to 4S and are def. not complaining. Just my opinion tho. [quote="block305"]thinking about upgrading too the iphone 4s i have a iphone 4 is it worth it?? heard siri was ported succesfully to the iphone 4 but the hacker isnt releasing the files you need so siri can connect too the apple server.. [/quote]
^ Too add if I may is the 4S will react faster with the A5 Chip and 1GB of Ram as compared to more lag on the 4.. Just my observation so far.. The IOS5 update really slowed down the 4
Was going to get the 4s but decided to wait.
Page 3 of 103