Forum Ruler
Listings:
New thread?
Tech Junkies
Triangle Offense
Triangle Offense
Listings:
still waiting on mine to come, been like a dammm weeekkk fuckin sprintttttt
I had to walk to through hell just to get to heaven.

8IIIIIIIID
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
Brock:
New thread?

something like that, old one needed to be done with.
Last edited on 29th October 2011 01:02 edited 1 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
I currently have a screen protector and a skin on the back. I also plan on getting a Apple bumper to make my phone even more slick. You think my phone is protected good enough that way?

I dont like hard cases..too bulky for me. And doesnt show the sexiness of the 4S.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
BronxTigeraso:
I currently have a screen protector and a skin on the back. I also plan on getting a Apple bumper to make my phone even more slick. You think my phone is protected good enough that way?

I dont like hard cases..too bulky for me. And doesnt show the sexiness of the 4S.

Exactly what i have on my iphone.. i think it's fine IMO... i don't like bulk either

What's goin' on NYC area. How many of you look in the mirror and told yourself it's time to get to the gym and work off the extra pounds you've gained over the years. Now's your chance to work 1 on 1 with an experienced and certified trainer to guide you to a better health and better body. Join me and we will work together to sculpt your body to the way you'd like in no time with my effective work out plans at extremely competitive rates. Message me if you're interested today for a free consultation!
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
Great job on the new thread.
R.I.P Steve Jobs

#XX8DaysOfFlight #AJ26

M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
sneaksfiend:
NP sir... if i had to take a guess tho... im 3/4 possitive you will have to JB to get siri on the 4. its there... only problem is i believe its not connecting to apples servers. Thats the only hold up

K.. Guess I will have to jailbreak it then haha..

Stop PM'ing me bullshit

Renee Dean Photography : http://www.flickr.com/photos/reneedeanphotography/
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
First page updated with a huge jailbreak app list from JBreak23, thank you.

If anyone else sees any gaps of information in this thread, and you would like to contribute feel free to PM me and we can discuss.
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
Looks like Siri has been ported to the iPhone 4. Hack prolly coming soon.

Video
R.I.P Steve Jobs

#XX8DaysOfFlight #AJ26

Last edited on 29th October 2011 23:40 edited 5 times in total
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
WTFis wrong with the Sole Fourm App?
*njmafia.

Fit Battle Record: 1-0

Looking for 2001 Black Cement 3s Size 9 or 9.5 Nds, and wearable.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
New thread?
still waiting on mine to come, been like a dammm weeekkk fuckin sprintttttt
[quote="Brock"]New thread?[/quote] :lol: something like that, old one needed to be done with.
I currently have a screen protector and a skin on the back. I also plan on getting a Apple bumper to make my phone even more slick. You think my phone is protected good enough that way? I dont like hard cases..too bulky for me. And doesnt show the sexiness of the 4S.
[quote="BronxTigeraso"]I currently have a screen protector and a skin on the back. I also plan on getting a Apple bumper to make my phone even more slick. You think my phone is protected good enough that way? I dont like hard cases..too bulky for me. And doesnt show the sexiness of the 4S.[/quote] Exactly what i have on my iphone.. i think it's fine IMO... i don't like bulk either
Great job on the new thread.
[quote="sneaksfiend"]NP sir... if i had to take a guess tho... im 3/4 possitive you will have to JB to get siri on the 4. its there... only problem is i believe its not connecting to apples servers. Thats the only hold up[/quote] K.. Guess I will have to jailbreak it then haha..
First page updated with a huge jailbreak app list from JBreak23, thank you. If anyone else sees any gaps of information in this thread, and you would like to contribute feel free to PM me and we can discuss.
Looks like Siri has been ported to the iPhone 4. Hack prolly coming soon. [url=http://youtu.be/gHQyV9JQzSw]Video[/url]
WTFis wrong with the Sole Fourm App?
Page 2 of 104