X
X
Go to page: of 1229 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
I heard Taker has until Elimination Chamber to decide if he is going to work Mania because the latest they want to start building his match is the Raw after. Since he will be working banged up, it's pretty much Punk or nothing.

As much as I'd like to see some alternative to HHH/Brock, we ain't getting it unless one of them gets hurt.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Don't forget ryback! He's a real humble dude
http://www.youtube.com/v/KskgAV6b4GE
#NJ #Knickstape
Instagram: therealmahadev
Last edited on 6th February 2013 21:46 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
35:
MJO23DAN:
Can't see Brock working a tag match ever at this stage in his career.

As long as the check clears Brock doesn't care.

recks10:
punk vs brock would be dope. punk/brock vs Dx would also be nice.

just dont give us punk/taker. Also can someone take the title away from the crock

The Rock as champ is better than Cena as champ. He'll be next to hold the title which sucks, unless he's the leader of the Shield.

I rather see Cena than the rock
iBelieve in San Diego charger football ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Dodgers finally got it right

FLORIDA GATORS=2008-2009 NATIONAL CHAMPS

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
So Jeff Hardy signed a contract with TNA...
*sigh* I really wanted him to end his career in WWE, but it's looking less and less likely that'll ever happen
#NJ #Knickstape
Admin / Dynasty
Admin / Dynasty
Listings:
^ Would WWE even want Jeff back anyway after all the trouble he caused over there?
TEAM.HEAT
TEAM.DOLPHINS

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
8403:
^ Would WWE even want Jeff back anyway after all the trouble he caused over there?

The WWE gave Matt many chances, I'm sure they would sign Jeff if they had the chance. He's a decent draw and works the crown well
Praise be to the LORD my Rock,

who trains my hands for war,

my fingers for battle

Hi, I'm JR (201)

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Vince wants Jeff back because Jeff can move merchandise.
Jeff doesn't want to work WWE heavy schedule.

Mark Henry to Titus after he threw him into the rail: "Sit down boy, the grown folks finna talk."
Damn I hope Henry wins at the chamber and not Borton
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
35:

Mark Henry to Titus after he threw him into the rail: "Sit down boy, the grown folks finna talk."

Henry sucks. Orton is a much better wrestler than Henry could ever dream of

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Henry? Henry might be even more boring than Orton lmfao
35:

#NJ #Knickstape
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
MasalaKicks:
Henry? Henry might be even more boring than Orton lmfao
35:

Henry sucks period

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I heard Taker has until Elimination Chamber to decide if he is going to work Mania because the latest they want to start building his match is the Raw after. Since he will be working banged up, it's pretty much Punk or nothing. As much as I'd like to see some alternative to HHH/Brock, we ain't getting it unless one of them gets hurt.
Don't forget ryback! He's a real humble dude http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KskgAV6b4GE
[quote="35"][quote="MJO23DAN"]Can't see Brock working a tag match ever at this stage in his career.[/quote] As long as the check clears Brock doesn't care. [quote="recks10"]punk vs brock would be dope. punk/brock vs Dx would also be nice. just dont give us punk/taker. Also can someone take the title away from the crock[/quote] The Rock as champ is better than Cena as champ. He'll be next to hold the title which sucks, unless he's the leader of the Shield.[/quote] I rather see Cena than the rock
So Jeff Hardy signed a contract with TNA... *sigh* I really wanted him to end his career in WWE, but it's looking less and less likely that'll ever happen
[quote="8403"]^ Would WWE even want Jeff back anyway after all the trouble he caused over there?[/quote] The WWE gave Matt many chances, I'm sure they would sign Jeff if they had the chance. He's a decent draw and works the crown well
Vince wants Jeff back because Jeff can move merchandise. Jeff doesn't want to work WWE heavy schedule. Mark Henry to Titus after he threw him into the rail: "Sit down boy, the grown folks finna talk." Damn I hope Henry wins at the chamber and not Borton
[quote="35"]Vince wants Jeff back because Jeff can move merchandise. Jeff doesn't want to work WWE heavy schedule. Mark Henry to Titus after he threw him into the rail: "Sit down boy, the grown folks finna talk." Damn I hope Henry wins at the chamber and not Borton[/quote] Henry sucks. Orton is a much better wrestler than Henry could ever dream of
Henry? Henry might be even more boring than Orton lmfao[quote="35"]Vince wants Jeff back because Jeff can move merchandise. Jeff doesn't want to work WWE heavy schedule. Mark Henry to Titus after he threw him into the rail: "Sit down boy, the grown folks finna talk." Damn I hope Henry wins at the chamber and not Borton[/quote]
[quote="MasalaKicks"]Henry? Henry might be even more boring than Orton lmfao[quote="35"]Vince wants Jeff back because Jeff can move merchandise. Jeff doesn't want to work WWE heavy schedule. Mark Henry to Titus after he threw him into the rail: "Sit down boy, the grown folks finna talk." Damn I hope Henry wins at the chamber and not Borton[/quote] [/quote] Henry sucks period
Page 994 of 1229