X
X
Go to page: of 1445 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
TangoKicks:
mjow1999:
You were so right matt! After comparing the tags to my 01 pair i see they are identical....thanks for the education! I assume the seller was either being deceptive or had been duped as well....oh well now i have 2 pairs of 01s i guess! Not a bad thing although im embarassed and a little sad as well. Og insoles are comfy though....and are nike air lol.

Still a dope shoe bro and your right 2 pairs ain't a bad thing

Thx tango....jus a lil disapointed....thought i had em!!
Got caught up in the moment.....now to continue the search...
Wants/needs: size 8-9
Air Jordan 6 2000 retro ds
Og air jordan 14 ginger
Og air jordan 13 low navy
Og air jordan 13 low chutney
Og air jordan 17 low lightning
Og air jordan 16 cherrywood
Will offer trades and or cash for any of the above.
Mod Mob / C.C.
Mod Mob / C.C.
Listings:
mjow1999:
TangoKicks:
mjow1999:
You were so right matt! After comparing the tags to my 01 pair i see they are identical....thanks for the education! I assume the seller was either being deceptive or had been duped as well....oh well now i have 2 pairs of 01s i guess! Not a bad thing although im embarassed and a little sad as well. Og insoles are comfy though....and are nike air lol.

What Tango said and no prob man, just lookin out for ya. Actually, Retros turn that amber orange/yellow color Worse than OGs due! When I seaGlowed my OG Concords, they turned a nice yellow/blue/green tint whereas my 2000 Concords (and '01 Columbias) just went from amber to light yellow :/ They DID say Nike Air on the insoles of the '00 & '01 Retros, EXCEPT for the '01 Cool Greys, since they're a non-OG CW, they featured the Jumpman. So that part is deceptive to a lotta folks.

Funny enough dude, and to make you feel a bit better, I purchased my OG Cords from a dude here on SC who ALSO thought they were 2000s & when I asked Young Dr. Suess, even HE thought they were 2000s from the pics. Sho 'nuff, they're OGs! I was actually kinda pleased by the surprise, as I only paid $100 for em BUT they had some bad separation on certain parts, especially on the arch plates (notorious area, since there's no Phylon for the soles to adhere to there) & when I demanded a partial refund, the tool disappeared. I took my lumps, repaired em and they turned out to be a great test subject for a lot of my first repairs ( whitening nylon uppers, polishing the patent, fixing the lace tips, removing the whispies on the laces, regluing the soles and SeaGlowing them) so it worked out for the better in the end.

Well, enjoy your doubled up '01s as you (and I) continue to hunt for some OG Columbias Best of luck!
PS: when you land some OG XIs, you'll notice quite a few subtle differences: the flat embroidered (rather than extra-thick, raised) Jumpman on the heels, the height (higher on OGs) stiffness of the ankle support (stiffer & better for BBall on OGs), slightly higher cut of patent leather, different toe box shape in some cases (more short/round on OGs, more elongated/trapezoidal on 1st retros) and the shape at the top where that neoprene piece the 23 is silkscreened on is different: it dips in a touch on the OGs and is thinner & more elastic than the retros. Lotta little things but its what sets em apart
MWM
"Awards become corroded, friends gather no dust." -Jesse Owens
IG= @DRUMatthias

MY SHOE COLLECTION sz 12-13 (Click or Copy&Paste)
http://solecollector.com/forums/JUMPMAN-SWOOSH-I-WEAR-ALL-MY-PAIRS-ALL-Shoe-Pics-on-1st-Page/75:4:1129691/

My Hit List I'm huntin down in Sizes 12 - 12.5 ...Hit me up!:
JORDANs...21 pairs to go!: *1 '01 Blk-Royal, Black Toe "OG", D-White/ *III '01 Blk-Cement, DB, Blk Flip/ *IV Blk Laser, Oreo, Toro/ *V Laser, Dark Army & Wolf Grey/ *VI DB, DMP, '00 Olympic & Pistons/ *XI '01 LOWS: Columbia, Metallic & Snake/ *XIII Low Navy/ *XX1 PE Blk-Red
NIKEs: ANY Air BURST(sz 12-13) /ANY Albis, Humara or Sertig /AM90: Vivid Blue, Warhawk, Current Blk/Infrared, '08 Prem. Infrared/Ostrich & Red Moire /AM95: 3M Croc, '08 DB, Human Torch & Sabretooth /Griffey 1 Cinnci /Griffey 3 Blk-Metallic /Air Trainer 1.2 "Jr. 600"
SB DUNKS: LOWs -G&R Appetite, Blue & Red Lobsters, Red Firecrackers, Homer, Shark, Slam City, UnVamp / MIDs -Nitraid / HIGHs -Black 3M, Ironman, BOTH Melvins, UNLucky
LEBRONs: VII -Allstar, CTK, Christmas, Dunkman & Eastbay Grey/Red / IX YOTD-China...and KD IV YOTD too
Last edited on 6th December 2012 20:18 edited 1 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
DRUMattX:
mjow1999:
TangoKicks:
mjow1999:

What Tango said and no prob man, just lookin out for ya. Actually, Retros turn that amber orange/yellow color Worse than OGs due! When I seaGlowed my OG Concords, they turned a nice yellow/blue/green tint whereas my 2000 Concords (and '01 Columbias) just went from amber to light yellow :/ They DID say Nike Air on the insoles of the '00 & '01 Retros, EXCEPT for the '01 Cool Greys, since they're a non-OG CW, they featured the Jumpman. So that part is deceptive to a lotta folks.

Funny enough dude, and to make you feel a bit better, I purchased my OG Cords from a dude here on SC who ALSO thought they were 2000s & when I asked Young Dr. Suess, even HE thought they were 2000s from the pics. Sho 'nuff, they're OGs! I was actually kinda pleased by the surprise, as I only paid $100 for em BUT they had some bad separation on certain parts, especially on the arch plates (notorious area, since there's no Phylon for the soles to adhere to there) & when I demanded a partial refund, the tool disappeared. I took my lumps, repaired em and they turned out to be a great test subject for a lot of my first repairs ( whitening nylon uppers, polishing the patent, fixing the lace tips, removing the whispies on the laces, regluing the soles and SeaGlowing them) so it worked out for the better in the end.

Well, enjoy your doubled up '01s as you (and I) continue to hunt for some OG Columbias Best of luck!
PS: when you land some OG XIs, you'll notice quite a few subtle differences: the flat embroidered (rather than extra-thick, raised) Jumpman on the heels, the height (higher on OGs) stiffness of the ankle support (stiffer & better for BBall on OGs), slightly higher cut of patent leather, different toe box shape in some cases (more short/round on OGs, more elongated/trapezoidal on 1st retros) and the shape at the top where that neoprene piece the 23 is silkscreened on is different: it dips in a touch on the OGs and is thinner & more elastic than the retros. Lotta little things but its what sets em apart

Teach! Excellent info right there.
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Click to show pictures
IG: arbeeezy

Team AMFAM

Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
bigmixx:
DRUMattX:
mjow1999:
TangoKicks:
mjow1999:

Teach! Excellent info right there.

Sneakerhead 101 from my boy DRUMattX looking out for the sneaker community!!!!!! Good Man!
@rolytang
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Fresh CG XIs up there!
@rolytang
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Today for me.....

Click to show pictures
Instagram: @phillywise

Forum Mod
Listings:
Clean CGs.
anything is aNYthing
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
weakheat:
Click to show pictures

nice bins
Flame Society | Team Wearabilty
http://solecollector.com/forums/My-small-collection/75:4:1129593/
[quote="TangoKicks"][quote="mjow1999"]You were so right matt! After comparing the tags to my 01 pair i see they are identical....thanks for the education! I assume the seller was either being deceptive or had been duped as well....oh well now i have 2 pairs of 01s i guess! Not a bad thing although im embarassed and a little sad as well. Og insoles are comfy though....and are nike air lol.[/quote] Still a dope shoe bro and your right 2 pairs ain't a bad thing :up: :up:[/quote] Thx tango....jus a lil disapointed....thought i had em!! Got caught up in the moment.....now to continue the search...
[quote="mjow1999"][quote="TangoKicks"][quote="mjow1999"]You were so right matt! After comparing the tags to my 01 pair i see they are identical....thanks for the education! I assume the seller was either being deceptive or had been duped as well....oh well now i have 2 pairs of 01s i guess! Not a bad thing although im embarassed and a little sad as well. Og insoles are comfy though....and are nike air lol.[/quote] Still a dope shoe bro and your right 2 pairs ain't a bad thing :up: :up:[/quote] Thx tango....jus a lil disapointed....thought i had em!! Got caught up in the moment.....now to continue the search...[/quote]What Tango said :D and no prob man, just lookin out for ya. Actually, Retros turn that amber orange/yellow color Worse than OGs due! When I seaGlowed my OG Concords, they turned a nice yellow/blue/green tint whereas my 2000 Concords (and '01 Columbias) just went from amber to light yellow :/ They DID say Nike Air on the insoles of the '00 & '01 Retros, EXCEPT for the '01 Cool Greys, since they're a non-OG CW, they featured the Jumpman. So that part is deceptive to a lotta folks. Funny enough dude, and to make you feel a bit better, I purchased my OG Cords from a dude here on SC who ALSO thought they were 2000s & when I asked Young Dr. Suess, even HE thought they were 2000s from the pics. Sho 'nuff, they're OGs! I was actually kinda pleased by the surprise, as I only paid $100 for em BUT they had some bad separation on certain parts, especially on the arch plates (notorious area, since there's no Phylon for the soles to adhere to there) & when I demanded a partial refund, the tool disappeared. I took my lumps, repaired em and they turned out to be a great test subject for a lot of my first repairs ( whitening nylon uppers, polishing the patent, fixing the lace tips, removing the whispies on the laces, regluing the soles and SeaGlowing them) so it worked out for the better in the end. Well, enjoy your doubled up '01s as you (and I) continue to hunt for some OG Columbias :ninja: Best of luck! PS: when you land some OG XIs, you'll notice quite a few subtle differences: the flat embroidered (rather than extra-thick, raised) Jumpman on the heels, the height (higher on OGs) stiffness of the ankle support (stiffer & better for BBall on OGs), slightly higher cut of patent leather, different toe box shape in some cases (more short/round on OGs, more elongated/trapezoidal on 1st retros) and the shape at the top where that neoprene piece the 23 is silkscreened on is different: it dips in a touch on the OGs and is thinner & more elastic than the retros. Lotta little things but its what sets em apart :)
[IMG]http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff448/misha92393/image-9.jpg[/IMG]
[quote="DRUMattX"][quote="mjow1999"][quote="TangoKicks"][quote="mjow1999"]You were so right matt! After comparing the tags to my 01 pair i see they are identical....thanks for the education! I assume the seller was either being deceptive or had been duped as well....oh well now i have 2 pairs of 01s i guess! Not a bad thing although im embarassed and a little sad as well. Og insoles are comfy though....and are nike air lol.[/quote] Still a dope shoe bro and your right 2 pairs ain't a bad thing :up: :up:[/quote] Thx tango....jus a lil disapointed....thought i had em!! Got caught up in the moment.....now to continue the search...[/quote]What Tango said :D and no prob man, just lookin out for ya. Actually, Retros turn that amber orange/yellow color Worse than OGs due! When I seaGlowed my OG Concords, they turned a nice yellow/blue/green tint whereas my 2000 Concords (and '01 Columbias) just went from amber to light yellow :/ They DID say Nike Air on the insoles of the '00 & '01 Retros, EXCEPT for the '01 Cool Greys, since they're a non-OG CW, they featured the Jumpman. So that part is deceptive to a lotta folks. Funny enough dude, and to make you feel a bit better, I purchased my OG Cords from a dude here on SC who ALSO thought they were 2000s & when I asked Young Dr. Suess, even HE thought they were 2000s from the pics. Sho 'nuff, they're OGs! I was actually kinda pleased by the surprise, as I only paid $100 for em BUT they had some bad separation on certain parts, especially on the arch plates (notorious area, since there's no Phylon for the soles to adhere to there) & when I demanded a partial refund, the tool disappeared. I took my lumps, repaired em and they turned out to be a great test subject for a lot of my first repairs ( whitening nylon uppers, polishing the patent, fixing the lace tips, removing the whispies on the laces, regluing the soles and SeaGlowing them) so it worked out for the better in the end. Well, enjoy your doubled up '01s as you (and I) continue to hunt for some OG Columbias :ninja: Best of luck! PS: when you land some OG XIs, you'll notice quite a few subtle differences: the flat embroidered (rather than extra-thick, raised) Jumpman on the heels, the height (higher on OGs) stiffness of the ankle support (stiffer & better for BBall on OGs), slightly higher cut of patent leather, different toe box shape in some cases (more short/round on OGs, more elongated/trapezoidal on 1st retros) and the shape at the top where that neoprene piece the 23 is silkscreened on is different: it dips in a touch on the OGs and is thinner & more elastic than the retros. Lotta little things but its what sets em apart :) [/quote] Teach! Excellent info right there.
[img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8490/8250625287_f52f24ea3b_z.jpg[/img]
[quote="bigmixx"][quote="DRUMattX"][quote="mjow1999"][quote="TangoKicks"][quote="mjow1999"]You were so right matt! After comparing the tags to my 01 pair i see they are identical....thanks for the education! I assume the seller was either being deceptive or had been duped as well....oh well now i have 2 pairs of 01s i guess! Not a bad thing although im embarassed and a little sad as well. Og insoles are comfy though....and are nike air lol.[/quote] Still a dope shoe bro and your right 2 pairs ain't a bad thing :up: :up:[/quote] Thx tango....jus a lil disapointed....thought i had em!! Got caught up in the moment.....now to continue the search...[/quote]What Tango said :D and no prob man, just lookin out for ya. Actually, Retros turn that amber orange/yellow color Worse than OGs due! When I seaGlowed my OG Concords, they turned a nice yellow/blue/green tint whereas my 2000 Concords (and '01 Columbias) just went from amber to light yellow :/ They DID say Nike Air on the insoles of the '00 & '01 Retros, EXCEPT for the '01 Cool Greys, since they're a non-OG CW, they featured the Jumpman. So that part is deceptive to a lotta folks. Funny enough dude, and to make you feel a bit better, I purchased my OG Cords from a dude here on SC who ALSO thought they were 2000s & when I asked Young Dr. Suess, even HE thought they were 2000s from the pics. Sho 'nuff, they're OGs! I was actually kinda pleased by the surprise, as I only paid $100 for em BUT they had some bad separation on certain parts, especially on the arch plates (notorious area, since there's no Phylon for the soles to adhere to there) & when I demanded a partial refund, the tool disappeared. I took my lumps, repaired em and they turned out to be a great test subject for a lot of my first repairs ( whitening nylon uppers, polishing the patent, fixing the lace tips, removing the whispies on the laces, regluing the soles and SeaGlowing them) so it worked out for the better in the end. Well, enjoy your doubled up '01s as you (and I) continue to hunt for some OG Columbias :ninja: Best of luck! PS: when you land some OG XIs, you'll notice quite a few subtle differences: the flat embroidered (rather than extra-thick, raised) Jumpman on the heels, the height (higher on OGs) stiffness of the ankle support (stiffer & better for BBall on OGs), slightly higher cut of patent leather, different toe box shape in some cases (more short/round on OGs, more elongated/trapezoidal on 1st retros) and the shape at the top where that neoprene piece the 23 is silkscreened on is different: it dips in a touch on the OGs and is thinner & more elastic than the retros. Lotta little things but its what sets em apart :) [/quote] Teach! Excellent info right there. [/quote] Sneakerhead 101 from my boy DRUMattX looking out for the sneaker community!!!!!! Good Man! :up: :up: :D
Fresh CG XIs up there!
Today for me..... [IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x332/phillywise/F283ADBA-A68C-4A8D-A0DF-6D8E0E536E7D-721-000000CC092DC5C6.jpg[/IMG]
Clean CGs. :up:
[quote="weakheat"][IMG]http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff448/misha92393/image-9.jpg[/IMG][/quote] nice bins :up: