X
X
Go to page: of 374 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
Cool
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Good games last night Aaron and today Mikey lol.

Can't believe our set was so close. I beat you ft10 twice if you counted haha but when you switched to fchamps team I had no idea what to do. I know how to beat it but that team is the lamest I've gone against, your zero team doesn't compare because I know how to fight it now.
PSN: Eljayyyy
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
StandupSpeakup:
Good games last night Aaron and today Mikey lol.

Can't believe our set was so close. I beat you ft10 twice if you counted haha but when you switched to fchamps team I had no idea what to do. I know how to beat it but that team is the lamest I've gone against, your zero team doesn't compare because I know how to fight it now.

mikey hasn't used Morrigan on you?
A$AC SCHRADER
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Nah he hasn't lol, Probably will be free to my wolvie haha.
My dante is still ass, have no idea how to bold cancel. & I also just learned how to crown with vergil LMAO.
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
Are you serious about the crowning lol

Practice this for BC. Do forward h then s+ any attack button then do dragon punch m
A$AC SCHRADER
Last edited on 28th January 2013 02:57 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Deadass serious about crowning lmao. That's why I've never used it before because I didn't know how to do it haha! But my vergil loops are looking pretty good now. I've gotten them pretty consistently now but I'm gna try and learn a different variation of it
Last edited on 28th January 2013 04:07 edited 1 times in total
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
StandupSpeakup:
Deadass serious about crowning lmao. That's why I've never used it before because I didn't know how to do it haha! But my vergil loops are looking pretty good now. I've gotten them pretty consistently now but I'm gna try and learn a different variation of it

After your judgment cuts do crouching H then do swords and do lunar phase throw out a Rt then crouching h then judgment cut then crouching h then swords then repeat
A$AC SCHRADER
Last edited on 28th January 2013 11:12 edited 1 times in total
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
aight you won the FT 10 twice BUT i got a 10 win streak when I put Magneto/Dorm/Doom on yo ass and I won the overall set 45 to whatever you had lol

And you need to stop backing up at the start of the round, especially since your using wolverine and im trying to run keepaway lmao, why do you do that. It makes zero sense to back up, you have the advantage by just staying in my grill. I've never played a wolverine that doesn't walk forward lol, you make it easier for me by backin up.

GGs though, the connection was surprisingly really good.

I was a little rusty since my PS3 was down for a minute
----------

SELLING as of Oct 23/11:
OBSIDIAN/WHITE JANOSKIS 11.5 VVVVVVNDS

WANTED SZ 11-11.5:

BLACK SUPREME BLAZERS
BLACK/PINK YEEZYS
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
play me I got better. Eljay can vouch
A$AC SCHRADER
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
I know you got better lol

wheres jeff I got a marvel on my xbox now so we can finally play lol
----------

SELLING as of Oct 23/11:
OBSIDIAN/WHITE JANOSKIS 11.5 VVVVVVNDS

WANTED SZ 11-11.5:

BLACK SUPREME BLAZERS
BLACK/PINK YEEZYS
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Cool
Good games last night Aaron and today Mikey lol. Can't believe our set was so close. I beat you ft10 twice if you counted haha but when you switched to fchamps team I had no idea what to do. I know how to beat it but that team is the lamest I've gone against, your zero team doesn't compare because I know how to fight it now.
[quote="StandupSpeakup"]Good games last night Aaron and today Mikey lol. Can't believe our set was so close. I beat you ft10 twice if you counted haha but when you switched to fchamps team I had no idea what to do. I know how to beat it but that team is the lamest I've gone against, your zero team doesn't compare because I know how to fight it now. [/quote] mikey hasn't used Morrigan on you?
Nah he hasn't lol, Probably will be free to my wolvie haha. My dante is still ass, have no idea how to bold cancel. & I also just learned how to crown with vergil LMAO.
Are you serious about the crowning lol Practice this for BC. Do forward h then s+ any attack button then do dragon punch m
[quote="StandupSpeakup"]Deadass serious about crowning lmao. That's why I've never used it before because I didn't know how to do it haha! But my vergil loops are looking pretty good now. I've gotten them pretty consistently now but I'm gna try and learn a different variation of it [/quote] After your judgment cuts do crouching H then do swords and do lunar phase throw out a Rt then crouching h then judgment cut then crouching h then swords then repeat
aight you won the FT 10 twice BUT i got a 10 win streak when I put Magneto/Dorm/Doom on yo ass and I won the overall set 45 to whatever you had lol And you need to stop backing up at the start of the round, especially since your using wolverine and im trying to run keepaway lmao, why do you do that. It makes zero sense to back up, you have the advantage by just staying in my grill. I've never played a wolverine that doesn't walk forward lol, you make it easier for me by backin up. GGs though, the connection was surprisingly really good. I was a little rusty since my PS3 was down for a minute
play me I got better. Eljay can vouch
I know you got better lol wheres jeff I got a marvel on my xbox now so we can finally play lol
Page 328 of 374