Listings:
fuck dante and his bold cancels i had been practicing that all day today. lol
A$AC SCHRADER
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
I wrote some tips on bold cancelling but i forgot to to press submit lol

now im too lazy to write it again lol

just look up some youtube videos and hit the lab for an hour or two and you'll get it
----------

SELLING as of Oct 23/11:
OBSIDIAN/WHITE JANOSKIS 11.5 VVVVVVNDS

WANTED SZ 11-11.5:

BLACK SUPREME BLAZERS
BLACK/PINK YEEZYS
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
I've actually been practicing after you whooped me and today. I have it like 60 percent down.I can bold cancel to anything except reverb lol kinda difficult about t practice it somewhere

and were you watching yipes stream the other day because you were hitting me with that incoming mixup he was talking about million carats devil trigger. That shit was nice

jeff -you entering apex?
A$AC SCHRADER
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Yeah i want too, hopefully everything turns out in my favor before the reg ends. I been in the lab for 4-5 hours every other day with Dante/Nova/ Doom.. Any of you guys going to SCR?

Call me Jeffrey.

Flame Society | Meth Heads Stand Up!!
Last edited on 8th January 2013 20:28 edited 1 times in total
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
freshkicksB:
Yeah i want hopefully everything turns out in my favor before the reg ends. I been in the lab for 4-5 hours every other day with Dante/Nova/ Doom.. Any of you guys going to SCR?

nope if they have a ncr i would want to go too bad none of my friends are into fighting games lol. they think losers play games seriously

I found a spot that has casuals every week on saturdays. I'm a try to go one day
A$AC SCHRADER
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
I can never hit the moves I want to online
A$AC SCHRADER
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
i got bodied online i went 2-10 LOL. I cant swag online at all. Dante combos are like 20 times harder online. I keep losing to really random players lol. i am ass in this game

Call me Jeffrey.

The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
freshkicksB:
i got bodied online i went 2-10 LOL. I cant swag online at all. Dante combos are like 20 times harder online. I keep losing to really random players lol. i am ass in this game

the lag is really bad now.

fchamp stays getting whooped online lol
A$AC SCHRADER
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
I fucking hate spencer and wesker and hawkeye and doom and frank west and gr..lol

good games Eljay. Damn Spencer fucking combos off of everything he's too damn rushdown for me

and fuck i need to learn how to get in with dante. I was bold canceling to volcano during the match too bad it didn't connect lol

I need to practice my hawkeye holy shit was I outplayed

EDIT: I realized I could've done gun shot loops. I didn't know you could loop online lol
A$AC SCHRADER
Last edited on 9th January 2013 05:56 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
For dante use your tools, they have a good amount of durability like qcbM. You can always use your air play and teleport to make your own mix up. How good is Hawkeye online? he looks fun and annoying

Call me Jeffrey.

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
fuck dante and his bold cancels i had been practicing that all day today. lol
I wrote some tips on bold cancelling but i forgot to to press submit lol now im too lazy to write it again lol just look up some youtube videos and hit the lab for an hour or two and you'll get it
I've actually been practicing after you whooped me and today. I have it like 60 percent down.I can bold cancel to anything except reverb lol kinda difficult about t practice it somewhere and were you watching yipes stream the other day because you were hitting me with that incoming mixup he was talking about million carats devil trigger. That shit was nice jeff -you entering apex?
Yeah i want too, hopefully everything turns out in my favor before the reg ends. I been in the lab for 4-5 hours every other day with Dante/Nova/ Doom.. Any of you guys going to SCR?
[quote="freshkicksB"]Yeah i want hopefully everything turns out in my favor before the reg ends. I been in the lab for 4-5 hours every other day with Dante/Nova/ Doom.. Any of you guys going to SCR?[/quote] nope if they have a ncr i would want to go too bad none of my friends are into fighting games lol. they think losers play games seriously I found a spot that has casuals every week on saturdays. I'm a try to go one day
I can never hit the moves I want to online :(
[quote="freshkicksB"]i got bodied online i went 2-10 LOL. I cant swag online at all. Dante combos are like 20 times harder online. I keep losing to really random players lol. i am ass in this game [/quote] the lag is really bad now. fchamp stays getting whooped online lol
I fucking hate spencer and wesker and hawkeye and doom and frank west and gr..lol good games Eljay. Damn Spencer fucking combos off of everything he's too damn rushdown for me and fuck i need to learn how to get in with dante. I was bold canceling to volcano during the match too bad it didn't connect lol I need to practice my hawkeye holy shit was I outplayed EDIT: I realized I could've done gun shot loops. I didn't know you could loop online lol
For dante use your tools, they have a good amount of durability like qcbM. You can always use your air play and teleport to make your own mix up. How good is Hawkeye online? he looks fun and annoying
Page 308 of 373