X
X
Go to page: of 373 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
23mikey:
freshkicksB:
I lost my confidence in entering lol so i didn't. So i just played sets with other players.

Cmon man if Jrosa can come 3rd being straight ass, like he looks like the 1st lords I destroy online who try and run that cheap shit. I've probably played him b4 he runs psn i heard an I've played people who use that team.

You just gotta go for it and enter lol and see how you do

Who'd you play in casuals

wtf is your team anyways lol

Lol everyone hates Jrosa even the EC. I didn't think people hate his play from Canada lol.

I played ft10 and ft 5 with Noel, Ray, Marline, RoachKing, Footwurk, and Flux. it depends who im playing against. My main team is Nova/ Vergil/ Doom and my 2nd main team is Wolvie/Dante/Vergil.

Call me Jeffrey.

Flame Society | Meth Heads Stand Up!!
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
I noticed that cuz I was like what the heck.

That disruptor assist is too good. Now I really see why vergil and magneto go together
A$AC SCHRADER
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
freshkicksB:

Lol everyone hates Jrosa even the EC. I didn't think people hate his play from Canada lol.

I played ft10 and ft 5 with Noel, Ray, Marline, RoachKing, Footwurk, and Flux. it depends who im playing against. My main team is Nova/ Vergil/ Doom and my 2nd main team is Wolvie/Dante/Vergil.

http://www.youtube.com/v/T60dYSZywbk

Look at that shit lol, hes trash, how tf he make top 3.

and damn you played some good people, how'd you do against em?
----------

SELLING as of Oct 23/11:
OBSIDIAN/WHITE JANOSKIS 11.5 VVVVVVNDS

WANTED SZ 11-11.5:

BLACK SUPREME BLAZERS
BLACK/PINK YEEZYS
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
LOL hes questionable at times but hes ok. Did you see that Jean tech Chris G pulled out? Never thought about using that meter grain to kill her when she about to turn dark.

Noel set was ( 10-7), Ray set was ( 10-6), Marline ( 5-4), Roachking ( 4-5), FootWurk ( 5-3), and Flux (10-8). I only won my set against Roachking.

Call me Jeffrey.

In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
freshkicksB:
LOL hes questionable at times but hes ok. Did you see that Jean tech Chris G pulled out? Never thought about using that meter grain to kill her when she about to turn dark.

Noel set was ( 10-7), Ray set was ( 10-6), Marline ( 5-4), Roachking ( 4-5), FootWurk ( 5-3), and Flux (10-8). I only won my set against Roachking.

Dayummmmmmm you nice lol

you shoulda entered man

----------

SELLING as of Oct 23/11:
OBSIDIAN/WHITE JANOSKIS 11.5 VVVVVVNDS

WANTED SZ 11-11.5:

BLACK SUPREME BLAZERS
BLACK/PINK YEEZYS
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
Jeff wtf you need to enter lol
A$AC SCHRADER
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
And jrosas is my favorite player
A$AC SCHRADER
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
lol thanks for the support guys but i dont think im good enough yet. Is there any tournys in Jan?

Call me Jeffrey.

The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
freshkicksB:
lol thanks for the support guys but i dont think im good enough yet. Is there any tournys in Jan?

Apex
A$AC SCHRADER
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
where you from aaron? The connection for our matches last night was surprisingly good.
TEAMLAKERS
Member #21
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="23mikey"][quote="freshkicksB"]I lost my confidence in entering lol so i didn't. So i just played sets with other players. [/quote] Cmon man if Jrosa can come 3rd being straight ass, like he looks like the 1st lords I destroy online who try and run that cheap shit. I've probably played him b4 he runs psn i heard an I've played people who use that team. You just gotta go for it and enter lol and see how you do Who'd you play in casuals wtf is your team anyways lol[/quote] Lol everyone hates Jrosa even the EC. I didn't think people hate his play from Canada lol. I played ft10 and ft 5 with Noel, Ray, Marline, RoachKing, Footwurk, and Flux. it depends who im playing against. My main team is Nova/ Vergil/ Doom and my 2nd main team is Wolvie/Dante/Vergil.
I noticed that cuz I was like what the heck. That disruptor assist is too good. Now I really see why vergil and magneto go together
[quote="freshkicksB"] Lol everyone hates Jrosa even the EC. I didn't think people hate his play from Canada lol. I played ft10 and ft 5 with Noel, Ray, Marline, RoachKing, Footwurk, and Flux. it depends who im playing against. My main team is Nova/ Vergil/ Doom and my 2nd main team is Wolvie/Dante/Vergil. [/quote] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T60dYSZywbk Look at that shit lol, hes trash, how tf he make top 3. and damn you played some good people, how'd you do against em?
LOL hes questionable at times but hes ok. Did you see that Jean tech Chris G pulled out? Never thought about using that meter grain to kill her when she about to turn dark. Noel set was ( 10-7), Ray set was ( 10-6), Marline ( 5-4), Roachking ( 4-5), FootWurk ( 5-3), and Flux (10-8). I only won my set against Roachking.
[quote="freshkicksB"]LOL hes questionable at times but hes ok. Did you see that Jean tech Chris G pulled out? Never thought about using that meter grain to kill her when she about to turn dark. Noel set was ( 10-7), Ray set was ( 10-6), Marline ( 5-4), Roachking ( 4-5), FootWurk ( 5-3), and Flux (10-8). I only won my set against Roachking.[/quote] Dayummmmmmm you nice lol you shoulda entered man
Jeff wtf you need to enter lol
And jrosas is my favorite player
[quote="freshkicksB"]lol thanks for the support guys but i dont think im good enough yet. Is there any tournys in Jan?[/quote] Apex
where you from aaron? The connection for our matches last night was surprisingly good.
Page 281 of 373