Forum Master
Listings:
The I and II look the best IMO
The Dreams
The Dreams
Listings:
_NDP:
BlAznCreation:
How you guys think shoezeum did it, his whole collection is d@mn near ds.

He bought Issue 34 of SC, went on eBay, and bought everything in there that he could. Guy isn't a real collector...whatever that means these days.

Cant agree enough with this statement Nick
Follow me on Instagram
@xbiker47
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
xbiker47:
_NDP:
BlAznCreation:

He bought Issue 34 of SC, went on eBay, and bought everything in there that he could. Guy isn't a real collector...whatever that means these days.

How is he not a "real collector"? He is collecting shoes. He may not be a real wearer of them, but he is obviously a collector and obviously has a tremendous passion to create the shoezeum. Maybe he doesn't have all the knowledge of everything, but that doesn't make him any less a collector only less a "sneakerhead". If you had 100 fine art pieces in your home wouldn't you be a collector even if you didn't know who Salvador Dali is?
SupremeBeef:
No, but forreal; FUCK auditude.
Listings:
just saw the orlando zoom rookie colorway in person and there dope.
Listings:
auditude:
xbiker47:
_NDP:
BlAznCreation:

How is he not a "real collector"? He is collecting shoes. He may not be a real wearer of them, but he is obviously a collector and obviously has a tremendous passion to create the shoezeum. Maybe he doesn't have all the knowledge of everything, but that doesn't make him any less a collector only less a "sneakerhead". If you had 100 fine art pieces in your home wouldn't you be a collector even if you didn't know who Salvador Dali is?

Couldn't agree more with auditude. I know Jordy and he loves shoes. His passion for shoes is deep, not like most hypebeasts on this forum.
For Sale:

Jordan 2011 Year of the Rabbit Size 10 DS
Zoom Rookie Anthracite/Black Size 10.5 DS
Lebron 8 Entourage Size 9 Worn Once
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Why can't I have them all!!!
Everyone dies but not everybody lives.......

Listings:
Cause they don't like the 99%
Listings:
I hate that i'll never get my hands on any of these
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
not normally a fan of this type of style of shoes but these are :up: :up: :up:
The I and II look the best IMO
Prices are ridiculous. Sad that all they wanted to do was re-sell instead of actually appreciating the event and the shoes.
[quote="_NDP"][quote="BlAznCreation"]How you guys think shoezeum did it, his whole collection is d@mn near ds.[/quote] He bought Issue 34 of SC, went on eBay, and bought everything in there that he could. Guy isn't a real collector...whatever that means these days. [/quote] Cant agree enough with this statement Nick
[quote="xbiker47"][quote="_NDP"][quote="BlAznCreation"]How you guys think shoezeum did it, his whole collection is d@mn near ds.[/quote] He bought Issue 34 of SC, went on eBay, and bought everything in there that he could. Guy isn't a real collector...whatever that means these days. [/quote] Cant agree enough with this statement Nick[/quote] How is he not a "real collector"? He is collecting shoes. He may not be a real wearer of them, but he is obviously a collector and obviously has a tremendous passion to create the shoezeum. Maybe he doesn't have all the knowledge of everything, but that doesn't make him any less a collector only less a "sneakerhead". If you had 100 fine art pieces in your home wouldn't you be a collector even if you didn't know who Salvador Dali is?
just saw the orlando zoom rookie colorway in person and there dope.
[quote="auditude"][quote="xbiker47"][quote="_NDP"][quote="BlAznCreation"]How you guys think shoezeum did it, his whole collection is d@mn near ds.[/quote] He bought Issue 34 of SC, went on eBay, and bought everything in there that he could. Guy isn't a real collector...whatever that means these days. [/quote] Cant agree enough with this statement Nick[/quote] How is he not a "real collector"? He is collecting shoes. He may not be a real wearer of them, but he is obviously a collector and obviously has a tremendous passion to create the shoezeum. Maybe he doesn't have all the knowledge of everything, but that doesn't make him any less a collector only less a "sneakerhead". If you had 100 fine art pieces in your home wouldn't you be a collector even if you didn't know who Salvador Dali is?[/quote] Couldn't agree more with auditude. I know Jordy and he loves shoes. His passion for shoes is deep, not like most hypebeasts on this forum.
Why can't I have them all!!!
Cause they don't like the 99%
I hate that i'll never get my hands on any of these
Page 77 of 81