X
X
Go to page: of 81 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Do not make posts trying to buy items outside the marketplace.
SC Staff
LOOKING FOR SZ 14 KD WEATHERMAN AND NERFS. PM ME A PRICE
Last edited on 13th September 2011 00:01 edited 1 times in total
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Ok let me reword all that why don't ya sell any on here so atleast a few other people besides the locals and people that have free time and money to blow have a shot at getting them. From rumors it sounds like 250 packs why not throw up like 10% on here for people to try their luck. It's only 25. I wish I could head out there for the event. Foams and my favorite ball player but my vacation is about two weeks later and to make matters worse I'm going to Vegas smh bad timing lol
Last edited on 13th September 2011 00:09 edited 1 times in total
The Dreams
The Dreams
Listings:
A few packs sold to members on here isnt a bad idea

Follow me on Instagram
@xbiker47
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
earn78:
They only release at nlv cause it is the nlv-sc event. If the sc event was in ny then it'd be exclusive to ny. It's that simple. No use complaining about it. What good would it be if these were a GR? Then they aren't sc exclusives. Sorry you don't live in Vegas, you could always fly here and go to the event. Just a thought.

Just remember what you posted if something you really want drops in another city. You live in lv. Cool. Now lets see what happens when the next ray allen pe drops. Wont be so cool then when it dosnt drop in LV.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
BLACKOUT:
earn78:
They only release at nlv cause it is the nlv-sc event. If the sc event was in ny then it'd be exclusive to ny. It's that simple. No use complaining about it. What good would it be if these were a GR? Then they aren't sc exclusives. Sorry you don't live in Vegas, you could always fly here and go to the event. Just a thought.

Just remember what you posted if something you really want drops in another city. You live in lv. Cool. Now lets see what happens when the next ray allen pe drops. Wont be so cool then when it dosnt drop in LV.

Ray Allen PEs Won't Ever Drop In West Coast
Check My Listings!

Youtube.com/dareal415
Instagram - dareal08
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
If people need to make plans to come out to LV for this release why are ya'll delaying giving all the info? Really think ya'll are handling this release information stupidly
Over 30 sneakers for sale. Check out my listing http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/?U=nystatenisland&I=99844&/

For Sale... Lebron 11 Gator King ASG Size 11
For Sale... Lebron 11 BHM Size 10.5
For Sale... Foamposite Yeezy Sizes 10.5, 13 & 15
For Sale... Jordan 5 3Lab5 Infrared Size 11
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
NYCPosite:
Ok let me reword all that why don't ya sell any on here so atleast a few other people besides the locals and people that have free time and money to blow have a shot at getting them. From rumors it sounds like 250 packs why not throw up like 10% on here for people to try their luck. It's only 25. I wish I could head out there for the event. Foams and my favorite ball player but my vacation is about two weeks later and to make matters worse I'm going to Vegas smh bad timing lol

Keep that 25 number in mind......cause there won't be 250 packs.

If they told everyone how many packs were gonna release no one would come out to the event. I guess if they keep the number a secret, for now, then they can hope people think they have a good chance at getting a pack, when from the number I heard there's little to no chance. So you get to pay for a round trip flight, hotel stay, plus the rest you'll spend for a slim chance at going home with anything besides seeing and hearing Penny.

SupremeBeef:
No, but forreal; FUCK auditude.
Last edited on 13th September 2011 08:57 edited 1 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
nystatenisland:
If people need to make plans to come out to LV for this release why are ya'll delaying giving all the info? Really think ya'll are handling this release information stupidly

THIS^^^

www.KrankU.com

100% Authentic and Legit Sneakers/Customized Apparel/Blog
Follow us on Twitter: @iKrankU
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
^^^???? I hope you're not saying there are only 25 packs. If so thats just crazy
Last edited on 13th September 2011 08:58 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
auditude:
NYCPosite:
Keep that 25 number in mind......cause there won't be 250 packs. If they told everyone how many packs were gonna release no one would come out to the event. I guess if they keep the number a secret, for now, then they can hope people think they have a good chance at getting a pack, when from the number I heard there's little to no chance. So you get to pay for a round trip flight, hotel stay, plus the rest you'll spend for a slim chance at going home with anything besides seeing and hearing Penny.

See... this is exactly what I'm talking about
Over 30 sneakers for sale. Check out my listing http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/?U=nystatenisland&I=99844&/

For Sale... Lebron 11 Gator King ASG Size 11
For Sale... Lebron 11 BHM Size 10.5
For Sale... Foamposite Yeezy Sizes 10.5, 13 & 15
For Sale... Jordan 5 3Lab5 Infrared Size 11
Do not make posts trying to buy items outside the marketplace. SC Staff
A few packs sold to members on here isnt a bad idea
[quote="earn78"]They only release at nlv cause it is the nlv-sc event. If the sc event was in ny then it'd be exclusive to ny. It's that simple. No use complaining about it. What good would it be if these were a GR? Then they aren't sc exclusives. Sorry you don't live in Vegas, you could always fly here and go to the event. Just a thought. [/quote] Just remember what you posted if something you really want drops in another city. You live in lv. Cool. Now lets see what happens when the next ray allen pe drops. Wont be so cool then when it dosnt drop in LV.
[quote="BLACKOUT"][quote="earn78"]They only release at nlv cause it is the nlv-sc event. If the sc event was in ny then it'd be exclusive to ny. It's that simple. No use complaining about it. What good would it be if these were a GR? Then they aren't sc exclusives. Sorry you don't live in Vegas, you could always fly here and go to the event. Just a thought. [/quote] Just remember what you posted if something you really want drops in another city. You live in lv. Cool. Now lets see what happens when the next ray allen pe drops. Wont be so cool then when it dosnt drop in LV.[/quote] [b]Ray Allen PEs Won't Ever Drop In West Coast[/b]
If people need to make plans to come out to LV for this release why are ya'll delaying giving all the info? Really think ya'll are handling this release information stupidly :down:
[quote="NYCPosite"]Ok let me reword all that why don't ya sell any on here so atleast a few other people besides the locals and people that have free time and money to blow have a shot at getting them. From rumors it sounds like 250 packs why not throw up like 10% on here for people to try their luck. [b]It's only 25[/b]. I wish I could head out there for the event. Foams and my favorite ball player but my vacation is about two weeks later and to make matters worse I'm going to Vegas smh bad timing lol[/quote] Keep that 25 number in mind......cause there won't be 250 packs. If they told everyone how many packs were gonna release no one would come out to the event. I guess if they keep the number a secret, for now, then they can hope people think they have a good chance at getting a pack, when from the number I heard there's little to no chance. So you get to pay for a round trip flight, hotel stay, plus the rest you'll spend for a slim chance at going home with anything besides seeing and hearing Penny.
[quote="nystatenisland"]If people need to make plans to come out to LV for this release why are ya'll delaying giving all the info? Really think ya'll are handling this release information stupidly :down:[/quote] THIS^^^
^^^???? I hope you're not saying there are only 25 packs. If so thats just crazy
[quote="auditude"][quote="NYCPosite"]Ok let me reword all that why don't ya sell any on here so atleast a few other people besides the locals and people that have free time and money to blow have a shot at getting them. From rumors it sounds like 250 packs why not throw up like 10% on here for people to try their luck. [b]It's only 25[/b]. I wish I could head out there for the event. Foams and my favorite ball player but my vacation is about two weeks later and to make matters worse I'm going to Vegas smh bad timing lol[/quote] Keep that 25 number in mind......cause there won't be 250 packs. If they told everyone how many packs were gonna release no one would come out to the event. I guess if they keep the number a secret, for now, then they can hope people think they have a good chance at getting a pack, when from the number I heard there's little to no chance. So you get to pay for a round trip flight, hotel stay, plus the rest you'll spend for a slim chance at going home with anything besides seeing and hearing Penny. [/quote] See... this is exactly what I'm talking about
Page 7 of 81