Go to page: of 4401 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
g0dsg1ft:
rbafranji:
Anyone think solar red yeezys for paranormans is a fair trade, both ds

yeah

It's better trade for whoever getting the yeezys imo both shoes are fire but honestly Yeezy II's > Paranormans i actually like Galaxy Foams better than those
Check Out My Ebay Listings !!!

http://shop.ebay.com/adub23mj/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p43
Listings:
question....

besides the original 2 yeezy colorways
the only other sample colorways that are legit / publicly seen are

the kobe purple ones
the samples that are all black with the speckled white mid sole
the other samples that are all black with a grey non glow in the dark sloe

thank you....
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Thought someone was actually being reasonable for once
Admin / C.C.
Admin / C.C.
Listings:
DRF%%:
question....

the kobe purple ones

thank you....

Correct, however I believe there was speculation of the Blk pair with the grey liner/grey outsole as being PS'd.

--------------------
Instagram = _dalesc
--------------------
NEED A LEGIT CHECK? PM ME.
--------------------
COUNTERFEIT CARTEL
--------------------
Wanted:
[ X ] DS Blk/Red AJ1
[ X ] DS Blk/Royal AJ1
[ X ] NOLA ASG Kobe 9
[ ] DS Air Yeezy 2 "Red October"
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
dalazz:
I've dealt with too many scams regarding a Yeezy....so in ANY case, please, please, PLEASE; save your ass and require tagged pictures in any case....I've seen it all; and unfortunately it doesn't end well in a majority of the situations.

i have too unfortunately; tagged pics; invoices only; and make sure you inform the seller that you will RECORD the shipment as you receive it from the postman (this tends--in my experiences--to get some scammers to drop off trying to sell)
Admin / C.C.
Admin / C.C.
Listings:
negrera:
dalazz:
I've dealt with too many scams regarding a Yeezy....so in ANY case, please, please, PLEASE; save your ass and require tagged pictures in any case....I've seen it all; and unfortunately it doesn't end well in a majority of the situations.

i have too unfortunately; tagged pics; invoices only; and make sure you inform the seller that you will RECORD the shipment as you receive it from the postman (this tends--in my experiences--to get some scammers to drop off trying to sell)

Agreed. Also, in any doubt...use the Sneaker Exchange we offer here on Sole Collector to do trades or even sales; just to guarantee both users have a safe transaction.
--------------------
Instagram = _dalesc
--------------------
NEED A LEGIT CHECK? PM ME.
--------------------
COUNTERFEIT CARTEL
--------------------
Wanted:
[ X ] DS Blk/Red AJ1
[ X ] DS Blk/Royal AJ1
[ X ] NOLA ASG Kobe 9
[ ] DS Air Yeezy 2 "Red October"
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
dalazz:
DRF%%:
question....

the kobe purple ones

thank you....

Correct, however I believe there was speculation of the Blk pair with the grey liner/grey outsole as being PS'd.

it was photoshopped. it was proven over on niketalk.
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Damn every time I'm close to obtaining blinks, the person bails
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Happy New Year, y'all!

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures
Last edited on 1st January 2013 12:38 edited 1 times in total
Listings:
dalazz:
negrera:
dalazz:

Agreed. Also, in any doubt...use the Sneaker Exchange we offer here on Sole Collector to do trades or even sales; just to guarantee both users have a safe transaction.

Very true had a seller on eBay send me a empty box..after he sent tagged pics and did everything on eBay.. Opening box at police station because I was told by eBay video taping is not enough evidence... End up getting money back but 90% out here are scamming on yeezy sales
SHOES SALE!! DS COLLECTION SZ12

http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Member/javinci17/#axzz2EsOQ213v

YEEZY 1 "BLINK"
DS DOERNBECHER 4s
CHICAGO 9s
DS JORDAN CDP 8 (SOLD)
DS JORDAN "WIZARD" 17 (SOLD!!)
JORDAN STEALTH BLUE V
OG 2006 THUNDER 4'S
LEBRON 8 V2 ENTOURAGE
JORDAN CITRIS 7'S
JORDAN KINGS COUNTY SPIZIKE
JORDAN XIII ALTITUDE (SOLD)
DS JORDAN ANNIVERSARY 3'S
DS SOUTH BEACH FOAMS
DS XIV 14s BRED
DS WHT CEMENT 3s
DS WHT BLK RED 9s
DS CITRUS 9s
07 CARDINAL 7s
METALLIC 5s
DS BIN 7s
CDP 3's

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="g0dsg1ft"][quote="rbafranji"]Anyone think solar red yeezys for paranormans is a fair trade, both ds[/quote] yeah [/quote] It's better trade for whoever getting the yeezys imo both shoes are fire but honestly Yeezy II's > Paranormans i actually like Galaxy Foams better than those
question.... besides the original 2 yeezy colorways the only other sample colorways that are legit / publicly seen are the kobe purple ones the samples that are all black with the speckled white mid sole the other samples that are all black with a grey non glow in the dark sloe thank you....
Thought someone was actually being reasonable for once
[quote="DRF%%"]question.... besides the original 2 yeezy colorways the only other sample colorways that are legit / publicly seen are the kobe purple ones the samples that are all black with the speckled white mid sole the other samples that are all black with a grey non glow in the dark sloe thank you.... [/quote] Correct, however I believe there was speculation of the Blk pair with the grey liner/grey outsole as being PS'd.
[quote="dalazz"]I've dealt with too many scams regarding a Yeezy....so in ANY case, please, please, PLEASE; save your ass and require tagged pictures in any case....I've seen it all; and unfortunately it doesn't end well in a majority of the situations.[/quote] i have too unfortunately; tagged pics; invoices only; and make sure you inform the seller that you will RECORD the shipment as you receive it from the postman (this tends--in my experiences--to get some scammers to drop off trying to sell)
[quote="negrera"][quote="dalazz"]I've dealt with too many scams regarding a Yeezy....so in ANY case, please, please, PLEASE; save your ass and require tagged pictures in any case....I've seen it all; and unfortunately it doesn't end well in a majority of the situations.[/quote] i have too unfortunately; tagged pics; invoices only; and make sure you inform the seller that you will RECORD the shipment as you receive it from the postman (this tends--in my experiences--to get some scammers to drop off trying to sell)[/quote] Agreed. Also, in any doubt...use the Sneaker Exchange we offer here on Sole Collector to do trades or even sales; just to guarantee both users have a safe transaction.
[quote="dalazz"][quote="DRF%%"]question.... besides the original 2 yeezy colorways the only other sample colorways that are legit / publicly seen are the kobe purple ones the samples that are all black with the speckled white mid sole the other samples that are all black with a grey non glow in the dark sloe thank you.... [/quote] Correct, however I believe there was speculation of the Blk pair with the grey liner/grey outsole as being PS'd. [/quote] it was photoshopped. it was proven over on niketalk.
Damn every time I'm close to obtaining blinks, the person bails
Happy New Year, y'all! [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8493/8334272370_0727711677_c.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8083/8333211665_df1b7d7b36_c.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8219/8334441502_bf925290f3_c.jpg[/img]
[quote="dalazz"][quote="negrera"][quote="dalazz"]I've dealt with too many scams regarding a Yeezy....so in ANY case, please, please, PLEASE; save your ass and require tagged pictures in any case....I've seen it all; and unfortunately it doesn't end well in a majority of the situations.[/quote] i have too unfortunately; tagged pics; invoices only; and make sure you inform the seller that you will RECORD the shipment as you receive it from the postman (this tends--in my experiences--to get some scammers to drop off trying to sell)[/quote] Agreed. Also, in any doubt...use the Sneaker Exchange we offer here on Sole Collector to do trades or even sales; just to guarantee both users have a safe transaction. [/quote] Very true had a seller on eBay send me a empty box..after he sent tagged pics and did everything on eBay.. Opening box at police station because I was told by eBay video taping is not enough evidence... End up getting money back but 90% out here are scamming on yeezy sales