recks10:
Kage:
recks10:
There we go again

Yup, 'nother blowout...

Gotta be doing that more often though

Eh, cruise mode 'til playoffs lol.

Ray Allen is such a shitty defender...

I agree to a certain point but 60 wins should be a given even with cruise control

iBelieve in San Diego charger football ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Dodgers finally got it right

FLORIDA GATORS=2008-2009 NATIONAL CHAMPS

Admin / Dynasty
Admin / Dynasty
Listings:
Bringing these back tonight

Click to show pictures
TEAM.HEAT
TEAM.DOLPHINS

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
^ Sick!

I normally don't think this in the reg season, but tonight Miami needs to win. The Pacers, like every team that loses a hard fought series, they feel like they can beat that team. If given another shot.

Miami needs to crash the boards and get it rolling offensively, because the Pacers can't win keep up scoring with anyone.
Team Mayweather (45-0) Who's next..
Miami Heat(NBA Champs 2006,2012, 2013...)
Miami Hurricanes
Phil Eagles
Kansas Jayhawks

Last edited on 1st February 2013 11:36 edited 1 times in total
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
Loooooove dem jerseys. The white looks so nice on 'em
:.KAGE.:
INTERVENTION.
"stank you smelly much. ATL"
Last edited on 1st February 2013 16:03 edited 1 times in total
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
some Heat work.

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures
INTERVENTION.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
bilbo07:
^ Sick!

I normally don't think this in the reg season, but tonight Miami needs to win. The Pacers, like every team that loses a hard fought series, they feel like they can beat that team. If given another shot.

Miami needs to crash the boards and get it rolling offensively, because the Pacers can't win keep up scoring with anyone.

Miami needs to make a statement. They gotta play like they did wed night at Brooklyn

Admin / Dynasty
Admin / Dynasty
Listings:
^ Y'all are toooooooooooooooooooooo serious about the season lol but I can understand your concerns.

Kerry - Dope! .
TEAM.HEAT
TEAM.DOLPHINS

The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
8403:
^ Y'all are toooooooooooooooooooooo serious about the season lol but I can understand your concerns.

Kerry - Dope! .

'appreciate it. some of my favorite work so far. n lolol agreed too surius
INTERVENTION.
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
Kage:
some Heat work.

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

too much wade not even LBJ /stan

lol nice stuff
A$AC SCHRADER
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
This Is why I don't watch heat games sometimes because of today's game

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="Kage"][quote="recks10"][quote="Kage"][quote="recks10"]There we go again [/quote] Yup, 'nother blowout...[/quote] Gotta be doing that more often though[/quote] Eh, cruise mode 'til playoffs lol. Ray Allen is such a shitty defender...[/quote] I agree to a certain point but 60 wins should be a given even with cruise control
Bringing these back tonight 8-) [img]http://www.trbimg.com/img-510b2be7/turbine/sfl-miami-heat-throwback-uniforms-s010113-001/525/393x525[/img]
^ Sick! I normally don't think this in the reg season, but tonight Miami needs to win. The Pacers, like every team that loses a hard fought series, they feel like they can beat that team. If given another shot. Miami needs to crash the boards and get it rolling offensively, because the Pacers can't win keep up scoring with anyone.
Loooooove dem jerseys. The white looks so nice on 'em
some Heat work. [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/4d3630df99e6d290d955eb4c86d7007d/tumblr_mhk9mmI2BB1s4jgalo1_500.png[/img] [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/5b09dfed9c820bc23f45aecb423dd4b7/tumblr_mhk9mmI2BB1s4jgalo2_400.png[/img]
[quote="bilbo07"]^ Sick! I normally don't think this in the reg season, but tonight Miami needs to win. The Pacers, like every team that loses a hard fought series, they feel like they can beat that team. If given another shot. Miami needs to crash the boards and get it rolling offensively, because the Pacers can't win keep up scoring with anyone. [/quote] Miami needs to make a statement. They gotta play like they did wed night at Brooklyn
^ Y'all are toooooooooooooooooooooo serious about the season lol but I can understand your concerns. Kerry - Dope! :up: :up: :up: .
[quote="8403"]^ Y'all are toooooooooooooooooooooo serious about the season lol but I can understand your concerns. Kerry - Dope! :up: :up: :up: . [/quote] 'appreciate it. some of my favorite work so far. n lolol agreed too surius
[quote="Kage"]some Heat work. [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/4d3630df99e6d290d955eb4c86d7007d/tumblr_mhk9mmI2BB1s4jgalo1_500.png[/img] [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/5b09dfed9c820bc23f45aecb423dd4b7/tumblr_mhk9mmI2BB1s4jgalo2_400.png[/img][/quote] too much wade not even LBJ /stan lol nice stuff
This Is why I don't watch heat games sometimes because of today's game