Click to show pictures

:.KAGE.:
INTERVENTION.
"stank you smelly much. ATL"
Last edited on 21st June 2013 02:31 edited 464 times in total
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
[quote:652108ccc7]The Heat's interest in Chris Bosh apparently is mutual. A friend of the Toronto power forward said Bosh has interest in playing for Miami, which would love to add him via trade this summer or free agency in 2010.[/quote:652108ccc7]
Dakidwonda28:

MJ's jumper reminds me of Kobes....
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
keygotsole:
[quote:6e7b0e7066]The Heat's interest in Chris Bosh apparently is mutual. A friend of the Toronto power forward said Bosh has interest in playing for Miami, which would love to add him via trade this summer or free agency in 2010.
[/quote:6e7b0e7066]

A sign & trade...but who would the Heat send? Can't be J.O.
INTERVENTION.
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
I dunno but I read somewhere they want to send Micheal Beasley off the team..also that Wade finds him immature
Dakidwonda28:

The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
keygotsole:
I dunno but I read somewhere they want to send Micheal Beasley off the team..also that Wade finds him immature

I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one playin' pranks
INTERVENTION.
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
Associated Press:
MIAMI -- Forwards Jermaine O'Neal and Yakhouba Diawara of the Miami Heat have exercised options to remain under contract for next season.

Both had contracts mandating they "opt in" for the final years of their deal. O'Neal will make nearly $23 million in 2009-10, while Diawara's salary is around $900,000.

O'Neal averaged 13.3 points and 6.4 rebounds this past season for the Heat and Toronto Raptors. Diawara, who started 21 games in his first season with Miami and third overall in the NBA, averaged 3.4 points per game.

Personally I hate Diawara...can't believe he's coming back
INTERVENTION.
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
hopefully wade doesn't have to carry the heat on his back

i was really expecting the heat to make it far in the playoffs this season
UTAH JAZZ|GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS|SF 49ERS|SF GIANTS|DUKE BLUE DEVILS

The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
[quote:225daffb06]But Riley's plan all along has been keeping salary space open for that critical summer to re-sign Wade, add another max-contract-worthy star to play alongside him, and retain other talent in order to lure free agents into looking at Miami. The Heat raised their win total by 28 from a year ago and took Atlanta to seven games in the first playoff round.

"It's on everybody's mind," Riley said. "We want to build the very best team we can build here. We want Dwyane to be the centerpiece. We want to bring in players around him that complement him, that he can complement, that also complement other players. There's no doubt that we feel a need to do that."

Part of that plan, Riley said, also includes Miami's young core -- starting point guard Mario Chalmers, 3-point shootout champion Daequan Cook, and perhaps most importantly Michael Beasley, last year's No. 2 overall pick who played largely as a reserve this season and still emerged into Miami's second-leading scorer behind Wade.

Beasley is naturally a power forward, but the Heat will experiment this summer into putting him at the small forward position.

"He can play that spot," Riley said. "There's no doubt."

None on Beasley's part, either.

"I think there's a lot I can do," Beasley said, "and a lot I can do better."

Via. ESPN[/quote:225daffb06]

I can basically see Wade extending his contract with Miami and we still keep a similar roster to last year until next offseason, then we sign Bosh. And moving Beasley to SF was something I had in mind since the Heat drafted him.
INTERVENTION.
The Dreams
The Dreams
Listings:
keygotsole:
[quote:3bb792c127]The Heat's interest in Chris Bosh apparently is mutual. A friend of the Toronto power forward said Bosh has interest in playing for Miami, which would love to add him via trade this summer or free agency in 2010.
[/quote:3bb792c127]

If this is going to happen I rather it happen this summer then next summer. If Bosh does go to Miami this summer I think that would lock up Amare for NY in 2010
Follow me on Instagram
@xbiker47
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
xbiker47:
[quote:42c64bb8c6="keygotsole"][quote:42c64bb8c6]The Heat's interest in Chris Bosh apparently is mutual. A friend of the Toronto power forward said Bosh has interest in playing for Miami, which would love to add him via trade this summer or free agency in 2010.
[/quote:42c64bb8c6]

If this is going to happen I rather it happen this summer then next summer. If Bosh does go to Miami this summer I think that would lock up Amare for NY in 2010[/quote:42c64bb8c6]

Word thats what everyone wants amare and lebron...
Dakidwonda28:

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[align=left:425c277aec][img:425c277aec]http://basketball.realgm.com/images/basketball/5.0/team_logos/nba/mia_40.gif[/img:425c277aec][/align:425c277aec] [align=center:425c277aec][i:425c277aec][color=red:425c277aec][font=Impact:425c277aec][size=28:425c277aec] [img]http://static.tumblr.com/5009e578a42a61510401ad371dff9d01/orqnxio/doXmlfjfa/tumblr_static_1.gif[/img] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0caPLpUUdIY[/youtube] HOME OF YOUR 2012 NBA CHAMPIONS THE MIAMI HEAT![/size:425c277aec][/font:425c277aec][/color:425c277aec][/i:425c277aec][/align:425c277aec] [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/IlBLaZel1/2011-12_ISS_heat-thread.jpg[/img]
[quote:652108ccc7]The Heat's interest in Chris Bosh apparently is mutual. A friend of the Toronto power forward said Bosh has interest in playing for Miami, which would love to add him via trade this summer or free agency in 2010.[/quote:652108ccc7]
[quote:6e7b0e7066="keygotsole"][quote:6e7b0e7066]The Heat's interest in Chris Bosh apparently is mutual. A friend of the Toronto power forward said Bosh has interest in playing for Miami, which would love to add him via trade this summer or free agency in 2010.[/quote:6e7b0e7066][/quote:6e7b0e7066] A sign & trade...but who would the Heat send? Can't be J.O.
[quote:7ca0c9f90c="keygotsole"]I dunno but I read somewhere they want to send Micheal Beasley off the team..also that Wade finds him immature[/quote:7ca0c9f90c] I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one playin' pranks :D
[quote:098e6863c6="Associated Press"]MIAMI -- Forwards Jermaine O'Neal and Yakhouba Diawara of the Miami Heat have exercised options to remain under contract for next season. Both had contracts mandating they "opt in" for the final years of their deal. O'Neal will make nearly $23 million in 2009-10, while Diawara's salary is around $900,000. O'Neal averaged 13.3 points and 6.4 rebounds this past season for the Heat and Toronto Raptors. Diawara, who started 21 games in his first season with Miami and third overall in the NBA, averaged 3.4 points per game.[/quote:098e6863c6] Personally I hate Diawara...can't believe he's coming back :smh:
hopefully wade doesn't have to carry the heat on his back i was really expecting the heat to make it far in the playoffs this season
[quote:225daffb06]But Riley's plan all along has been keeping salary space open for that critical summer to re-sign Wade, add another max-contract-worthy star to play alongside him, and retain other talent in order to lure free agents into looking at Miami. The Heat raised their win total by 28 from a year ago and took Atlanta to seven games in the first playoff round. "It's on everybody's mind," Riley said. "We want to build the very best team we can build here. We want Dwyane to be the centerpiece. We want to bring in players around him that complement him, that he can complement, that also complement other players. There's no doubt that we feel a need to do that." Part of that plan, Riley said, also includes Miami's young core -- starting point guard Mario Chalmers, 3-point shootout champion Daequan Cook, and perhaps most importantly Michael Beasley, last year's No. 2 overall pick who played largely as a reserve this season and still emerged into Miami's second-leading scorer behind Wade. Beasley is naturally a power forward, but the Heat will experiment this summer into putting him at the small forward position. "He can play that spot," Riley said. "There's no doubt." None on Beasley's part, either. "I think there's a lot I can do," Beasley said, "and a lot I can do better." Via. [url=http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4146990]ESPN[/url][/quote:225daffb06] I can basically see Wade extending his contract with Miami and we still keep a similar roster to last year until next offseason, then we sign Bosh. And moving Beasley to SF was something I had in mind since the Heat drafted him.
[quote:3bb792c127="keygotsole"][quote:3bb792c127]The Heat's interest in Chris Bosh apparently is mutual. A friend of the Toronto power forward said Bosh has interest in playing for Miami, which would love to add him via trade this summer or free agency in 2010.[/quote:3bb792c127][/quote:3bb792c127] If this is going to happen I rather it happen this summer then next summer. If Bosh does go to Miami this summer I think that would lock up Amare for NY in 2010
[quote:42c64bb8c6="xbiker47"][quote:42c64bb8c6="keygotsole"][quote:42c64bb8c6]The Heat's interest in Chris Bosh apparently is mutual. A friend of the Toronto power forward said Bosh has interest in playing for Miami, which would love to add him via trade this summer or free agency in 2010.[/quote:42c64bb8c6][/quote:42c64bb8c6] If this is going to happen I rather it happen this summer then next summer. If Bosh does go to Miami this summer I think that would lock up Amare for NY in 2010[/quote:42c64bb8c6] Word thats what everyone wants amare and lebron...
Page 1 of 1660
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «