http://www.allaboutanthony.com/sneakers/
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
Click to show pictures
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
Yeah Jarrard, it's amusing to me more than anything. He is actually pretty funny, most of the time, but his stab at me isn't funny at all, I expected more from him.
FREELANCER
BOUT THAT GIF/MEME LIFE
Mod Mob / C.C.
Mod Mob / C.C.
Listings:
verse001:
posted this up in the R&T thread.... *snicker*
Click to show pictures

LMFAO! Perfect Tony. Perfect. Now rock your Le Coque 93 runners into the woods to lightly trample some dead leaves & take a shot with you f-stop set to 0.7, then POST THAT SHIT. Skinny jeans sittin above your sockless bare ankles required of course.

ChrisCAN - congrats on the 2-Cork scoop if the all nighter camp out was successful! I didn't get called from the raffle (no shocker there...those things are rigged to hell) so I didn't even try. Got in a couple SB classics on Friday tho so I can't complain. Hope ya drank up some champ-on-ya to celebrate! Honestly woulda flipped em if I landed a pair. Too tempting to not Cash in on the hype.

Weekend was chill overall dedicated Jude at church with lots of fam in attendance. My OG XIIIs grew a mouth in the car ride over from home tho!! Toe cap on the rt shoe completely delammed... E6000 to the rescue as Darryl is all too familiar with! Tedious but after 15+ years, a lil glue to keep the quality alive is more than worth the effort.

Alex & Keez - y'all are givin me a taste of what I have to look fwd to when you're te patent of a nice kid. Ugh... Some Kids are like miniature adults who say what they think out loud more often instead of harboring it & gossiping but essentially acting the same when we grow up. Craziness.
Alex - that's too HC for me. I can't handle straight screaming/growling. I can appreciate the musicianship behind some of that stuff but my lovingly tolerated limits are Thrice, Thursday, Rise Against, that kinda sound. I need melodic vox & more technical music intermixed to please my ears long term.

Marcos - welcome up in here with us foggies! Funny enough, MyKicksFly (Jon) is tryna come up on some Area 72 AFMax's in a sz 12 or 12.5... If you got a connect for cheap (not much above retail) hit me up man! Thanks!
MWM
"Awards become corroded, friends gather no dust." -Jesse Owens
IG= @DRUMatthias

MY SHOE COLLECTION sz 12-13 (Click or Copy&Paste)
http://solecollector.com/forums/I-WEAR-MY-PAIRS-nearly-200-JUMPMAN-SWOOSH-ALL-Pics-on-1st-Page/75:4:1129691/

My Hit List I'm huntin down in Sizes 12 - 12.5 ...Hit me up!:
JORDANs...21 pairs to go!: *1 '01 Blk-Royal, Black Toe "OG", D-White | *III '01 Blk-Cement, DB, Blk Flip | *IV Blk Laser, Oreo, Toro/ *V Laser, Dark Army Wolf Grey | *VI DB, DMP, '00 Olympic, Pistons | *XI '01 LOWS: Columbia, Metallic & Snake | *XIII Low Navy | *XX1 PE Blk-Red
NIKEs: ANY Air BURST(sz 12-13) | ANY Albis, Humara or Sertig | AM90: Vivid Blue, Warhawk, Current Blk/Infrared, '08 Premium Infrared/Ostrich, Red Moire | AM95: 3M Croc, '08 DB, Human Torch & Sabretooth | Griffey 1 Cinnci | Griffey 3 Blk-Metallic | Air Trainer 1.2 "Jr. 600"
SB DUNKS: LOWs -G&R Appetite, Blue & Red Lobsters, Red Firecrackers, Homer, Shark, Slam City, UnVamp | MIDs -Nitraid | HIGHs -Black 3M, Ironman, BOTH Melvins, UNLucky
LEBRONs: VII -Allstar, CTK, Christmas, Dunkman & Eastbay Grey/Red | IX YOTD-China...and KD IV YOTD too
Last edited on 25th February 2013 19:40 edited 1 times in total
Forum Mob / M.W.M.
Forum Mob / M.W.M.
Listings:
DRUMattX:
verse001:
posted this up in the R&T thread.... *snicker*
Click to show pictures

LMFAO! Perfect Tony. Perfect. Now rock your Le Coque 93 runners into the woods to lightly trample some dead leaves & take a shot with you f-stop set to 0.7, then POST THAT SHIT. Skinny jeans sittin above your sockless bare ankles required of course.

fwahahahaha! i barely contained the lol for real in my office just now
TEAM LEAF CRUSH
My Photostream, Collection, & Kicks For Sale:
http://www.allaboutanthony.com/sneakers/
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
Thrice is a great band Matt!!

I don't quite get the whole super rolled up above the ankle thing. Thought it was a European thing at first but guess not anymore.

I think I have talked myself into actually starting the insanity work out tonight.

Wish me luck haha
FREELANCER
BOUT THAT GIF/MEME LIFE
Mod Mob / C.C.
Mod Mob / C.C.
Listings:
LOLOL! Tony...I'm LOL'ing in my office about your LOL at yours!
Can't you just picture that shot now tho?

BobaFett:
I don't quite get the whole super rolled up above the ankle thing. Thought it was a European thing at first but guess not anymore.
I think I have talked myself into actually starting the insanity work out tonight.
Wish me luck haha

NO
Fucking
WAY!

Alex...no joke, I'm about to head home right now to do the SAME DAMN THING! Friend of ours I'm buying the full Insanity workout from dropped off the first disc Friday & I know it's supposed to be started on a Monday so I'm gonna do it!!

Let's do this bro! Too funny, the coincidence tho???

Thrice just rules. Saw them 3 times live & I bootlegged 2.5 of those 3 shows...epic fail on my recorder 30 mins into the 2nd show I saw -____-
Wish I'd seen em 333 times before they went on hiatus Just love that band so much. They just make such damn good music. Seriously one of the most exciting bands since Led Zep, IMHO.
MWM
"Awards become corroded, friends gather no dust." -Jesse Owens
IG= @DRUMatthias

MY SHOE COLLECTION sz 12-13 (Click or Copy&Paste)
http://solecollector.com/forums/I-WEAR-MY-PAIRS-nearly-200-JUMPMAN-SWOOSH-ALL-Pics-on-1st-Page/75:4:1129691/

My Hit List I'm huntin down in Sizes 12 - 12.5 ...Hit me up!:
JORDANs...21 pairs to go!: *1 '01 Blk-Royal, Black Toe "OG", D-White | *III '01 Blk-Cement, DB, Blk Flip | *IV Blk Laser, Oreo, Toro/ *V Laser, Dark Army Wolf Grey | *VI DB, DMP, '00 Olympic, Pistons | *XI '01 LOWS: Columbia, Metallic & Snake | *XIII Low Navy | *XX1 PE Blk-Red
NIKEs: ANY Air BURST(sz 12-13) | ANY Albis, Humara or Sertig | AM90: Vivid Blue, Warhawk, Current Blk/Infrared, '08 Premium Infrared/Ostrich, Red Moire | AM95: 3M Croc, '08 DB, Human Torch & Sabretooth | Griffey 1 Cinnci | Griffey 3 Blk-Metallic | Air Trainer 1.2 "Jr. 600"
SB DUNKS: LOWs -G&R Appetite, Blue & Red Lobsters, Red Firecrackers, Homer, Shark, Slam City, UnVamp | MIDs -Nitraid | HIGHs -Black 3M, Ironman, BOTH Melvins, UNLucky
LEBRONs: VII -Allstar, CTK, Christmas, Dunkman & Eastbay Grey/Red | IX YOTD-China...and KD IV YOTD too
Last edited on 25th February 2013 21:29 edited 2 times in total
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
BobaFett:

Wish me luck haha

Why does every dumb fashion ish has to be european... Tom Sawyer was doing the super rolled up jeans thing way before anyone...

I admit a lot of people here dress in a way i dont agree to... But still... C'mon... lol

#MWM# MALLWALKER MAFIA #MWM#

Last edited on 25th February 2013 21:44 edited 1 times in total
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
DRUMattX:
Now rock your Le Coque 93 runners into the woods to lightly trample some dead leaves & take a shot with you f-stop set to 0.7, then POST THAT SHIT. Skinny jeans sittin above your sockless bare ankles required of course.

This statement is so on point!
Click to show pictures

BobaFett:

THis statement is also equally on point. I don't get it, but then again when I was around 10 or so the style was rolling your jeans. It was a little different style but same idea I guess other than you just rolled your normal sized jeans to right at your shoe and not skinny jeans rolled way too high. And we were dumb kids and not dumb adults.
SupremeBeef:
No, but forreal; FUCK auditude.
Last edited on 26th February 2013 07:50 edited 1 times in total
Mod Mob
Listings:
BobaFett:

Wish me luck haha
I been working out too. Eating 3000 Calories a day now...

+ T E A M -|- J E S U S +

+ Forum/Market Place -|- Mod +
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
awry is a shit stirrer for sure
[img]http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/user_photos/1311685/36aefc6bfd8effe0af0e7f493441a04e_width_600x.png[/img]
Yeah Jarrard, it's amusing to me more than anything. He is actually pretty funny, most of the time, but his stab at me isn't funny at all, I expected more from him.
[quote="verse001"]posted this up in the R&T thread.... *snicker* [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b304/verse01/Untitled.jpg[/IMG][/quote] LMFAO! Perfect Tony. Perfect. Now rock your Le Coque 93 runners into the woods to lightly trample some dead leaves & take a shot with you f-stop set to 0.7, then POST THAT SHIT. Skinny jeans sittin above your sockless bare ankles required of course. ChrisCAN - congrats on the 2-Cork scoop if the all nighter camp out was successful! I didn't get called from the raffle (no shocker there...those things are rigged to hell) so I didn't even try. Got in a couple SB classics on Friday tho so I can't complain. Hope ya drank up some champ-on-ya to celebrate! Honestly woulda flipped em if I landed a pair. Too tempting to not Cash in on the hype. Weekend was chill overall dedicated Jude at church with lots of fam in attendance. My OG XIIIs grew a mouth in the car ride over from home tho!! Toe cap on the rt shoe completely delammed... E6000 to the rescue as Darryl is all too familiar with! Tedious but after 15+ years, a lil glue to keep the quality alive is more than worth the effort. Alex & Keez - y'all are givin me a taste of what I have to look fwd to when you're te patent of a nice kid. Ugh... Some Kids are like miniature adults who say what they think out loud more often instead of harboring it & gossiping but essentially acting the same when we grow up. Craziness. Alex - that's too HC for me. I can't handle straight screaming/growling. I can appreciate the musicianship behind some of that stuff but my lovingly tolerated limits are Thrice, Thursday, Rise Against, that kinda sound. I need melodic vox & more technical music intermixed to please my ears long term. Marcos - welcome up in here with us foggies! Funny enough, MyKicksFly (Jon) is tryna come up on some Area 72 AFMax's in a sz 12 or 12.5... If you got a connect for cheap (not much above retail) hit me up man! Thanks!
[quote="DRUMattX"][quote="verse001"]posted this up in the R&T thread.... *snicker* [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b304/verse01/Untitled.jpg[/IMG][/quote] LMFAO! Perfect Tony. Perfect. Now rock your Le Coque 93 runners into the woods to lightly trample some dead leaves & take a shot with you f-stop set to 0.7, then POST THAT SHIT. Skinny jeans sittin above your sockless bare ankles required of course. [/quote] fwahahahaha! i barely contained the lol for real in my office just now
Thrice is a great band Matt!! I don't quite get the whole super rolled up above the ankle thing. Thought it was a European thing at first but guess not anymore. I think I have talked myself into actually starting the insanity work out tonight. Wish me luck haha
:lol: LOLOL! Tony...I'm LOL'ing in my office about your LOL at yours! Can't you just picture that shot now tho? [quote="BobaFett"]Thrice is a great band Matt!! I don't quite get the whole super rolled up above the ankle thing. Thought it was a European thing at first but guess not anymore. I think I have talked myself into actually starting the insanity work out tonight. Wish me luck haha [/quote] NO Fucking WAY! Alex...no joke, I'm about to head home right now to do the SAME DAMN THING! Friend of ours I'm buying the full Insanity workout from dropped off the first disc Friday & I know it's supposed to be started on a Monday so I'm gonna do it!! Let's do this bro! Too funny, the coincidence tho??? Thrice just rules. Saw them 3 times live & I bootlegged 2.5 of those 3 shows...epic fail on my recorder 30 mins into the 2nd show I saw -____- Wish I'd seen em 333 times before they went on hiatus :cry: Just love that band so much. They just make such damn good music. Seriously one of the most exciting bands since Led Zep, IMHO.
[quote="BobaFett"]Thrice is a great band Matt!! I don't quite get the whole super rolled up above the ankle thing. Thought it was a European thing at first but guess not anymore. I think I have talked myself into actually starting the insanity work out tonight. Wish me luck haha [/quote] Why does every dumb fashion ish has to be european... Tom Sawyer was doing the super rolled up jeans thing way before anyone... I admit a lot of people here dress in a way i dont agree to... But still... C'mon... lol
[quote="DRUMattX"]Now rock your Le Coque 93 runners into the woods to lightly trample some dead leaves & take a shot with you f-stop set to 0.7, then POST THAT SHIT. Skinny jeans sittin above your sockless bare ankles required of course. [/quote] This statement is so on point! [IMG]http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad303/menageabro/brendanfraiserhahahaclap.gif[/IMG] [quote="BobaFett"]I don't quite get the whole super rolled up above the ankle thing. Thought it was a European thing at first but guess not anymore.[/quote] THis statement is also equally on point. I don't get it, but then again when I was around 10 or so the style was rolling your jeans. It was a little different style but same idea I guess other than you just rolled your normal sized jeans to right at your shoe and not skinny jeans rolled way too high. And we were dumb kids and not dumb adults.
[quote="BobaFett"] I think I have talked myself into actually starting the insanity work out tonight. Wish me luck haha [/quote]I been working out too. Eating 3000 Calories a day now...
Page 120 of 651