X
X
Go to page: of 1701 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Listings:
Omg, somebody got the Tiffany box. I need to find Seobaby/Yuri box and buy multiple so I can stack em and make a wall.

Broke Phi Broke
TechJunkies.
Night Watch.
8/19/2014
IMY .GIF AVYS!
It doesn't have to be every time.
It can be one time out of a hundred, but I'd like you to remember me.
Because I'll be there, beyond the 1% barrier.

JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
^So you can create that big ass SNSD shrine you always wanted?

THROWBACK!! The song that started it all for me.

Genie Concept >
Kevin
JUSSBLAZE. x Tech Junkies
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Listings:
requiem:
Genie Concept >

Truth.

Gee started it out for me.

And shiiit, I have enough posters to cover 1 of my walls. Probably a bookshelf of small shit. I want the boxes so I can have another wall! Hahah, kidding.

By the way, anything new on DVDheaven? I read on SSF somewhere is getting a restock of IGAB merchandise on the 15th of Feb, or was it the 5th? Lol I forgot, but yea.

Broke Phi Broke
TechJunkies.
Night Watch.
8/19/2014
IMY .GIF AVYS!

Last edited on 23rd January 2013 15:43 edited 1 times in total
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
Korupshun:
requiem:
Genie Concept >

Truth.

Gee started it out for me.

And shiiit, I have enough posters to cover 1 of my walls. Probably a bookshelf of small shit. I want the boxes so I can have another wall! Hahah, kidding.

By the way, anything new on DVDheaven? I read on SSF somewhere is getting a restock of IGAB merchandise on the 15th of Feb, or was it the 5th? Lol I forgot, but yea.
There should be a restock of IGAB stuff on the 15th of feb. I'm hoping, just need to get myself a black taeyeon and yoona ver 1 hat and I'm good.. I actually picked up two Yoona navy/red ver 1 IGAB hats, I was going to resell one but I'm too lazy to resell.. I also wanted to mention that the patches we ordered should be the large ones because dvdheaven also has the small ones for around $11.

Andrew, can't find it. I saw it on TV, it was a show about food franchises breaking into other countries and din tai fung was one of them. I remember them showing all the workers in the back making dumplings and they were all Mexican.

Sone|DAI5Y|HelloCupid

-TheWanderlust-
Last edited on 23rd January 2013 18:55 edited 2 times in total
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Song is out 31st of this month, please stay away from brave...
Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures
Last edited on 23rd January 2013 20:52 edited 2 times in total
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Listings:
GotEmJordans:
Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

------

When they do restock, could you buy me a Yuri and Seobaby red/black version 1? :3 Oooo I hope they sell the boxes!

Broke Phi Broke
TechJunkies.
Night Watch.
8/19/2014
IMY .GIF AVYS!

Last edited on 23rd January 2013 21:00 edited 1 times in total
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
Korupshun:
GotEmJordans:
Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

------

When they do restock, could you buy me a Yuri and Seobaby red/black version 1? :3 Oooo I hope they sell the boxes!
I'll try but I don't think they ever had those two in red/black. Pretty sure the boxes were a limited time offer, I remember smtown posting a status saying to be at the store at a certain time and that there were only a handful of them. Who knows! I don't mind buying the empty boxes, haha.

Sone|DAI5Y|HelloCupid

-TheWanderlust-
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
thanks isteven. I heard taiwanese xiao long bow is HELLA good. So i wanna try working there and finally make some money. I need a JOB!!!! lol

I need some more kpop shit

call me andrew
Korean MusicXHeadphonesXAndroid

Bring back the AVYGIFS.
Last edited on 24th January 2013 00:05 edited 1 times in total
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Listings:
I want the empty boxes, fuck paying $400 for that shit.

Broke Phi Broke
TechJunkies.
Night Watch.
8/19/2014
IMY .GIF AVYS!

The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
&dr3w:
thanks isteven. I heard taiwanese xiao long bow is HELLA good. So i wanna try working there and finally make some money. I need a JOB!!!! lol
Yeah, it's good. You've never tried it?!

Korupshun:
We should have flown to Korea and ransacked the pop up store.

Sone|DAI5Y|HelloCupid

-TheWanderlust-
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Omg, somebody got the Tiffany box. I need to find Seobaby/Yuri box and buy multiple so I can stack em and make a wall. :ninja:
^So you can create that big ass SNSD shrine you always wanted? THROWBACK!! The song that started it all for me. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SwiSpudKWI[/youtube] Genie Concept >
[quote="requiem"]Genie Concept >[/quote] Truth. Gee started it out for me. And shiiit, I have enough posters to cover 1 of my walls. Probably a bookshelf of small shit. I want the boxes so I can have another wall! Hahah, kidding. By the way, anything new on DVDheaven? I read on SSF somewhere is getting a restock of IGAB merchandise on the 15th of Feb, or was it the 5th? Lol I forgot, but yea.
[quote="Korupshun"][quote="requiem"]Genie Concept >[/quote] Truth. Gee started it out for me. And shiiit, I have enough posters to cover 1 of my walls. Probably a bookshelf of small shit. I want the boxes so I can have another wall! Hahah, kidding. By the way, anything new on DVDheaven? I read on SSF somewhere is getting a restock of IGAB merchandise on the 15th of Feb, or was it the 5th? Lol I forgot, but yea.[/quote]There should be a restock of IGAB stuff on the 15th of feb. I'm hoping, just need to get myself a black taeyeon and yoona ver 1 hat and I'm good.. I actually picked up two Yoona navy/red ver 1 IGAB hats, I was going to resell one but I'm too lazy to resell.. I also wanted to mention that the patches we ordered should be the large ones because dvdheaven also has the small ones for around $11. Andrew, can't find it. I saw it on TV, it was a show about food franchises breaking into other countries and din tai fung was one of them. I remember them showing all the workers in the back making dumplings and they were all Mexican.
Song is out 31st of this month, please stay away from brave... [img]http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/20130123_sistar19a.jpg[/img] [img]http://cdn.overclock.net/3/30/600x330px-LL-30a63e2d_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg[/img]
[quote="GotEmJordans"]Song is out 31st of this month, please stay away from brave... [img]http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/20130123_sistar19a.jpg[/img] [img]http://cdn.overclock.net/3/30/600x330px-LL-30a63e2d_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg[/img][/quote] [img]http://cdn.overclock.net/3/30/600x330px-LL-30a63e2d_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg[/img] ------ When they do restock, could you buy me a Yuri and Seobaby red/black version 1? :3 Oooo I hope they sell the boxes!
[quote="Korupshun"][quote="GotEmJordans"]Song is out 31st of this month, please stay away from brave... [img]http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/20130123_sistar19a.jpg[/img] [img]http://cdn.overclock.net/3/30/600x330px-LL-30a63e2d_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg[/img][/quote] [img]http://cdn.overclock.net/3/30/600x330px-LL-30a63e2d_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg[/img] ------ When they do restock, could you buy me a Yuri and Seobaby red/black version 1? :3 Oooo I hope they sell the boxes! [/quote]I'll try but I don't think they ever had those two in red/black. Pretty sure the boxes were a limited time offer, I remember smtown posting a status saying to be at the store at a certain time and that there were only a handful of them. Who knows! I don't mind buying the empty boxes, haha.
thanks isteven. I heard taiwanese xiao long bow is HELLA good. So i wanna try working there and finally make some money. I need a JOB!!!! :cry: lol I need some more kpop shit
[quote="&dr3w"]thanks isteven. I heard taiwanese xiao long bow is HELLA good. So i wanna try working there and finally make some money. I need a JOB!!!! :cry: lol[/quote]Yeah, it's good. You've never tried it?! [quote="Korupshun"]I want the empty boxes, fuck paying $400 for that shit.[/quote]We should have flown to Korea and ransacked the pop up store. :lol: