--------

Click to show pictures

Broke Phi Broke
TechJunkies.
Night Watch.
8/19/2014
IMY .GIF AVYS!
It doesn't have to be every time.
It can be one time out of a hundred, but I'd like you to remember me.
Because I'll be there, beyond the 1% barrier.

Last edited on 3rd January 2013 01:40 edited 1 times in total
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
4AM mnet countdown check in! Hahaha

Sone|DAI5Y|HelloCupid

-TheWanderlust-
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
40 more mins until SNSD's stage..
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
I was like AHHH #(*&#(@*&# when they showed the girls backstage. So embarassing! Haha

Sone|DAI5Y|HelloCupid

-TheWanderlust-
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Listings:
Damn, wish I could've watch the girls on stage. I gotta be in bed by 11 cuz of work in the AM :/

Broke Phi Broke
TechJunkies.
Night Watch.
8/19/2014
IMY .GIF AVYS!

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Korupshun:
Damn, wish I could've watch the girls on stage. I gotta be in bed by 11 cuz of work in the AM :/

I feel you. I had class at 7:30 plus the roads here are now freezing so I woke up hella early to deice. Hope fully it'll be posted on youtube haha

BTW HAPPY NEW YEARS FAM!

call me andrew
Korean MusicXHeadphonesXAndroid

Bring back the AVYGIFS.
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
Happy New Years, Andrew!

Watching the girls' first comeback performance was awesome but mnet quality is so shitty! I'd give you guys the magnet link to the performance but I can't understand why mnet is so crappy. Is it crappy on television too?

Sone|DAI5Y|HelloCupid

-TheWanderlust-
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Listings:
infam0ussteven:
Happy New Years, Andrew!

Watching the girls' first comeback performance was awesome but mnet quality is so shitty! I'd give you guys the magnet link to the performance but I can't understand why mnet is so crappy. Is it crappy on television too?

When I get home, I'll check my TV. I wonder if I'll be able to watch.

Broke Phi Broke
TechJunkies.
Night Watch.
8/19/2014
IMY .GIF AVYS!

The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
Korupshun:
infam0ussteven:
Happy New Years, Andrew!

When I get home, I'll check my TV. I wonder if I'll be able to watch.
I noticed that a lot of the 1080p content that's on cable is usually bad, whereas things from KBS,MBC,SBS is good. Inkigayo and mnet countdown performances are usually the worst but mnet is the worst of the four.

Sone|DAI5Y|HelloCupid

-TheWanderlust-
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Yeah the quality for online streaming from Korea to America is pretty bad unless you're in Korea where the internet is like 1 GB/Sec

call me andrew
Korean MusicXHeadphonesXAndroid

Bring back the AVYGIFS.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I like the last song on the album. -------- [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/1d2df76aaddb0f18246a3c3ca5f98070/tumblr_mfq0hrwCjR1s1atwzo4_250.gif[/img]
4AM mnet countdown check in! Hahaha
40 more mins until SNSD's stage..
I was like AHHH #(*&#(@*&# when they showed the girls backstage. So embarassing! Haha :lol:
[quote="Korupshun"]Damn, wish I could've watch the girls on stage. I gotta be in bed by 11 cuz of work in the AM :/[/quote] I feel you. :( I had class at 7:30 plus the roads here are now freezing so I woke up hella early to deice. Hope fully it'll be posted on youtube haha BTW HAPPY NEW YEARS FAM! :lol:
Happy New Years, Andrew! Watching the girls' first comeback performance was awesome but mnet quality is so shitty! I'd give you guys the magnet link to the performance but I can't understand why mnet is so crappy. Is it crappy on television too?
[quote="infam0ussteven"]Happy New Years, Andrew! Watching the girls' first comeback performance was awesome but mnet quality is so shitty! I'd give you guys the magnet link to the performance but I can't understand why mnet is so crappy. Is it crappy on television too?[/quote] When I get home, I'll check my TV. I wonder if I'll be able to watch.
[quote="Korupshun"][quote="infam0ussteven"]Happy New Years, Andrew! Watching the girls' first comeback performance was awesome but mnet quality is so shitty! I'd give you guys the magnet link to the performance but I can't understand why mnet is so crappy. Is it crappy on television too?[/quote] When I get home, I'll check my TV. I wonder if I'll be able to watch.[/quote]I noticed that a lot of the 1080p content that's on cable is usually bad, whereas things from KBS,MBC,SBS is good. Inkigayo and mnet countdown performances are usually the worst but mnet is the worst of the four.
Yeah the quality for online streaming from Korea to America is pretty bad unless you're in Korea where the internet is like 1 GB/Sec :lol: