Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 1630 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Ballotelli would have put in work against Barca if he wasn't Cup tied, City are going to regret selling him
Last edited on 19th February 2013 00:26 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Chiva1908:
krazyace373:
lashoecollector:
Gareth Bale to Madrid? It might be a good add, but they just paid all that money for Modric

Word I heard that too, someone said he's the next CR7 lmaoo, I guess Real wants him so Modric can play better

I wonder how that would work, since both of them play almost the same exact position lol

Nah Modric can play Cam & Bale can play winger there for, both can play on the pitch.

el_primo_nano:
Ballotelli would have put in work against Barca if he wasn't Cup tied, City are going to regret selling him

Man city didnt want him there & it shows, Mario is doing way better in Italy then the PL
BK meet ups only

For Sale:
DS KD V N7 sz 9.5
CDP 10s sz 10.5
CDP 13s sz 10.5
CDP 17s sz 10.5
Argon 11s Low Top sz 10.5

Hola Llamame Will

Flame Society

Real Madrid x Dortmund x Chelsea

http://solecollector.com/forums/Update-m-m-DUDE-Click-To-See-My-Jordans-m-m/75:1:1088685/
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Arsenal down 0-2 at home at halftime
Save 20% when u enter: Chiva1908 as a rep code at karmaloop.com
Instagram: chiva1908
Twitter.com/chiva1908
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiva1908/

Last edited on 19th February 2013 15:45 edited 1 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:

A win for the Bavarian club

3-1
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
krazyace373:
Chiva1908:
krazyace373:
lashoecollector:
Gareth Bale to Madrid? It might be a good add, but they just paid all that money for Modric

Word I heard that too, someone said he's the next CR7 lmaoo, I guess Real wants him so Modric can play better

I wonder how that would work, since both of them play almost the same exact position lol

Nah Modric can play Cam & Bale can play winger there for, both can play on the pitch.

el_primo_nano:

Man city didnt want him there & it shows, Mario is doing way better in Italy then the PL

I think he meant Ronaldo and Bale play the same position. I would not buy Bale, not at the ridiculous price tha Levy is going to want.

Man City are stupid, they buy players for the hell of it. Mancini has no plan and it shows...
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
el_primo_nano:
krazyace373:
Chiva1908:
krazyace373:
lashoecollector:

el_primo_nano:

I think he meant Ronaldo and Bale play the same position. I would not buy Bale, not at the ridiculous price tha Levy is going to want.

Man City are stupid, they buy players for the hell of it. Mancini has no plan and it shows...

Hell yea, who knows where I can get Man City toilet paper.
Click to show pictures
Last edited on 19th February 2013 20:28 edited 2 times in total
Mod Mob
Listings:
So many upsets already in the champions

I hope there's another tomorrow. Go Milan
SELL ME YOUR DS Jordan's & Kobe's!!

MARKETPLACE & FORUM MOD

IG: Sam_GGG
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Can't wait to see how galatasaray performs with Sneijder and Drogba on the pitch
Save 20% when u enter: Chiva1908 as a rep code at karmaloop.com
Instagram: chiva1908
Twitter.com/chiva1908
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiva1908/

Listings:
Personally don't think Madrid need Bale right now, but who knows Ronaldo might leave? Especially if Madrid get the CL this season because then he's achieved everything he can at the club.
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
SneakerheadLFC:
Personally don't think Madrid need Bale right now, but who knows Ronaldo might leave? Especially if Madrid get the CL this season because then he's achieved everything he can at the club.

Ronaldo is definitely not leaving, he is the best player that has worn white since Zidane left. Prez won't allow him to leave.

Milan are holding their own right now, much respect. I would love to see them get a goal in the 2nd half
Last edited on 20th February 2013 15:35 edited 1 times in total
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="Chiva1908"][quote="krazyace373"][quote="lashoecollector"]Gareth Bale to Madrid? It might be a good add, but they just paid all that money for Modric :|[/quote] Word I heard that too, someone said he's the next CR7 lmaoo, I guess Real wants him so Modric can play better[/quote] I wonder how that would work, since both of them play almost the same exact position lol[/quote] Nah Modric can play Cam & Bale can play winger there for, both can play on the pitch. [quote="el_primo_nano"]Ballotelli would have put in work against Barca if he wasn't Cup tied, City are going to regret selling him[/quote] Man city didnt want him there & it shows, Mario is doing way better in Italy then the PL
Arsenal down 0-2 at home at halftime
A win for the Bavarian club 3-1
[quote="krazyace373"][quote="Chiva1908"][quote="krazyace373"][quote="lashoecollector"]Gareth Bale to Madrid? It might be a good add, but they just paid all that money for Modric :|[/quote] Word I heard that too, someone said he's the next CR7 lmaoo, I guess Real wants him so Modric can play better[/quote] I wonder how that would work, since both of them play almost the same exact position lol[/quote] Nah Modric can play Cam & Bale can play winger there for, both can play on the pitch. [quote="el_primo_nano"]Ballotelli would have put in work against Barca if he wasn't Cup tied, City are going to regret selling him[/quote] Man city didnt want him there & it shows, Mario is doing way better in Italy then the PL[/quote] I think he meant Ronaldo and Bale play the same position. I would not buy Bale, not at the ridiculous price tha Levy is going to want. Man City are stupid, they buy players for the hell of it. Mancini has no plan and it shows...
[quote="el_primo_nano"][quote="krazyace373"][quote="Chiva1908"][quote="krazyace373"][quote="lashoecollector"]Gareth Bale to Madrid? It might be a good add, but they just paid all that money for Modric :|[/quote] Word I heard that too, someone said he's the next CR7 lmaoo, I guess Real wants him so Modric can play better[/quote] I wonder how that would work, since both of them play almost the same exact position lol[/quote] Nah Modric can play Cam & Bale can play winger there for, both can play on the pitch. [quote="el_primo_nano"]Ballotelli would have put in work against Barca if he wasn't Cup tied, City are going to regret selling him[/quote] Man city didnt want him there & it shows, Mario is doing way better in Italy then the PL[/quote] I think he meant Ronaldo and Bale play the same position. I would not buy Bale, not at the ridiculous price tha Levy is going to want. [b]Man City are stupid, they buy players for the hell of it.[/b] Mancini has no plan and it shows...[/quote] Hell yea, who knows where I can get Man City toilet paper. [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2rqhklt.jpg[/IMG]
So many upsets already in the champions :| I hope there's another tomorrow. Go Milan :lol:
Can't wait to see how galatasaray performs with Sneijder and Drogba on the pitch
[quote="SneakerheadLFC"]Personally don't think Madrid need Bale right now, but who knows Ronaldo might leave? Especially if Madrid get the CL this season because then he's achieved everything he can at the club.[/quote] Ronaldo is definitely not leaving, he is the best player that has worn white since Zidane left. Prez won't allow him to leave. Milan are holding their own right now, much respect. I would love to see them get a goal in the 2nd half