X
X
Go to page: of 1635 |   |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
I figured all the other sports are organized into one thread with all the discussion so maybe football should too. Things are heating up right now in transfers, and friendlies are kicking off, so this would be a good place to discuss it all.

I'll kick it off by saying I'm so glad to see Ole Gunnar Solskjaer back in action. He scored the first United goal of the season against Orlando Pirates and added another later in the 4-0 win for United. He will definitely be able to pick up the slack when Ruud eventually leaves. Good start for United so far.
The Kings of King's Road

BANNED
Listings:
???? are you talking about dc united?
"If the feds try and get me Ima look and say your honor, Im GUILTY get money, make money Im filthy" Gucci
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
no he's talking about man united, must have played a friendly against the orlando team
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
The team is a South African club. I'm guessing there must be an Orlando in SA too. And yeah I was talking about Manchester United.
The Kings of King's Road

Team Crybaby
Listings:
i was gonna do this in a month or so but was talking to oxe and english and german leagues dont start till second week in august.
im all for a euro soccer post .
oh and by the way fuck man u
chelsea
arsenal
and tottenham.
:SNEAKERPIMPS INTERNATIONAL:
DONT ASK ME I MAY HAVE AN OPINION.

WWW.Just4Kicks.eu
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
DAVEHIT:
i was gonna do this in a month or so but was talking to oxe and english and german leagues dont start till second week in august.
im all for a euro soccer post .
oh and by the way fk man u
chelsea
arsenal
and tottenham.

Yeah I wanted to get it started soon because of all the transfers and preseason friendlies have started already.
And I've been a United fan since I was a kid. My entire family lives in Ireland and they're all United fans, but my dad grew up a Chelsea fan so I've been a Chelsea fan almost as long. I'm cool with Spurs, but fuck Arsenal. Except for Henry
The Kings of King's Road

BANNED
Listings:
so pretty much just an early chelsea league champions post right? haha j/k

but mark my words, barring any unbelievable injuries, chelsea WILL win their third EPL title in a row....and i wouldn't doubt if they brought home some tournament silverware as well
Official FrancoShade Website

DS CG IX sz 13, NDS Sea Crystal 12.5, Vans Half Cab 13
SUPREME & BOUNTY HUNTER HATS ETC.

TEAM CHELSEA
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
xxxChrisNgoxxx:
so pretty much just an early chelsea league champions post right? haha j/k

but mark my words, barring any unbelievable injuries, chelsea WILL win their third EPL title in a row....and i wouldn't doubt if they brought home some tournament silverware as well

I have to agree. Nobody will come close this year, although I'd like to see United back on top where they belong. But I wouldn't mind Chelsea winning either. Being a fan of both it's kinda a win-win But the thing I worry about with Chelsea is team chemistry. I know it's not as big of a deal with 11 men in football as it is with 5 in basketball, etc. But at the rate that they buy and sell players I get scared that they won't be able to play together. This was happening to an extent in Mourinho's first year. Too much talent at striker and he tried to play them all instead of finding a proper starting 2. Hopefully Chelsea can keep it together and win 3 straight.
The Kings of King's Road

In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Ehm just getting into football. How do you get it so they show European League games here in the U.S.?
Wanted:
Size 10 - 11 Can Squeeze 9.5
Union 180s
Easter AF1
Bred 11s
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
j.K.Halftime:
Ehm just getting into football. How do you get it so they show European League games here in the U.S.?

Get Fox Soccer Channel or just catch Champions League on ESPN2
The Kings of King's Road

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I figured all the other sports are organized into one thread with all the discussion so maybe football should too. Things are heating up right now in transfers, and friendlies are kicking off, so this would be a good place to discuss it all. I'll kick it off by saying I'm so glad to see Ole Gunnar Solskjaer back in action. He scored the first United goal of the season against Orlando Pirates and added another later in the 4-0 win for United. He will definitely be able to pick up the slack when Ruud eventually leaves. Good start for United so far.
???? are you talking about dc united?
no he's talking about man united, must have played a friendly against the orlando team
The team is a South African club. I'm guessing there must be an Orlando in SA too. And yeah I was talking about Manchester United.
i was gonna do this in a month or so but was talking to oxe and english and german leagues dont start till second week in august. im all for a euro soccer post . :up: oh and by the way fuck man u chelsea arsenal and tottenham.
[quote:24a2384bc2="DAVEHIT"]i was gonna do this in a month or so but was talking to oxe and english and german leagues dont start till second week in august. im all for a euro soccer post . :up: oh and by the way fk man u chelsea arsenal and tottenham.[/quote:24a2384bc2] Yeah I wanted to get it started soon because of all the transfers and preseason friendlies have started already. And I've been a United fan since I was a kid. My entire family lives in Ireland and they're all United fans, but my dad grew up a Chelsea fan so I've been a Chelsea fan almost as long. I'm cool with Spurs, but fuck Arsenal. Except for Henry :lol:
so pretty much just an early chelsea league champions post right? haha j/k but mark my words, barring any unbelievable injuries, chelsea WILL win their third EPL title in a row....and i wouldn't doubt if they brought home some tournament silverware as well
[quote:9bd66dad3f="xxxChrisNgoxxx"]so pretty much just an early chelsea league champions post right? haha j/k but mark my words, barring any unbelievable injuries, chelsea WILL win their third EPL title in a row....and i wouldn't doubt if they brought home some tournament silverware as well[/quote:9bd66dad3f] I have to agree. Nobody will come close this year, although I'd like to see United back on top where they belong. But I wouldn't mind Chelsea winning either. Being a fan of both it's kinda a win-win :lol: But the thing I worry about with Chelsea is team chemistry. I know it's not as big of a deal with 11 men in football as it is with 5 in basketball, etc. But at the rate that they buy and sell players I get scared that they won't be able to play together. This was happening to an extent in Mourinho's first year. Too much talent at striker and he tried to play them all instead of finding a proper starting 2. Hopefully Chelsea can keep it together and win 3 straight.
[quote:76b75527fd="j.K.Halftime"]Ehm just getting into football. How do you get it so they show European League games here in the U.S.?[/quote:76b75527fd] Get Fox Soccer Channel or just catch Champions League on ESPN2
Page 1 of 1635
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «