Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 101 |   |  Next |  Last
Admin
Listings:
All - as you can see you are on a totally new and re-designed SC.com. There are a ton of new features. There are also some features that work differently than past ones.

Please give us your feedback here. We know the new site will take some getting used and we also know we will need to make some changes as the days roll on!

We will have a list of changed / new features posted soon as there are a ton.

Remember guys, we are still building and changing items, the site is built for all the latest browsers out there right now, and we will look at your feedback and implement any fixes needed.
Last edited on 9th August 2011 09:24 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
it looks sort of modern but im pretty sure a lot of members still prefer the simplicity of the old look.

Like you said, it take some time getting used to but hope this is a change for the better.
As of right now, i like the responsiveness of the mp but it doesn't allow me to sort the prices from low to high (or im doing something wrong). The option to "show photos" in a post is a nice touch. I see a few glitches but pretty sure it will be taken care of in a matter of time.

hopefully no more sport ads
Andy Nguyen
Last edited on 9th August 2011 05:48 edited 1 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
i'm kind of digging this new modern look on iss.

we'll see from here..
YACHT CLUB^^
float with us or drown trying.
Click to show pictures
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
marketplace is a lot lot easier!
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Really like the new look and everything seems much easier to use.
Great Job!!!
Bay Area, CA
20% off your purchase at karmaloop.com use code Legit650 at checkout.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Pretty dope. I like it. The messaging interface is cool.
Dream as if you'll live forever...Live as if you'll die today.

The Soullective: That Good Music
Sneakerpimps
Sneakerpimps
Listings:
The actual forum pages seem to have been squeezed into a much smaller space by the proliferation of ads. Coupled with the new bright white background, I find this quite distracting when trying to view the actual forum content.

The messaging system does look a lot better though.
http://antisocialmusic.blogspot.com/
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
i prefer the old look.

@admins

there are still bugs in the basketball forum

some of the latest threads are missing.

and some of the old threads are back again.
LF: DS/VNDS Zoom Kobe V "chaos" Sz. 10.5/11/11.5
(Philippines only)
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
good work. much appreciated!
All - as you can see you are on a totally new and re-designed SC.com. There are a ton of new features. There are also some features that work differently than past ones. Please give us your feedback here. We know the new site will take some getting used and we also know we will need to make some changes as the days roll on! We will have a list of changed / new features posted soon as there are a ton. [b]Remember guys, we are still building and changing items, the site is built for all the latest browsers out there right now, and we will look at your feedback and implement any fixes needed.[/b]
it looks sort of modern but im pretty sure a lot of members still prefer the simplicity of the old look. Like you said, it take some time getting used to but hope this is a change for the better. As of right now, i like the responsiveness of the mp but it doesn't allow me to sort the prices from low to high (or im doing something wrong). The option to "show photos" in a post is a nice touch. I see a few glitches but pretty sure it will be taken care of in a matter of time. hopefully no more sport ads
i'm kind of digging this new modern look on iss. we'll see from here..
marketplace is a lot lot easier!
I'm feeling the new look, very clean.
Really like the new look and everything seems much easier to use. Great Job!!!
Pretty dope. I like it. The messaging interface is cool.
The actual forum pages seem to have been squeezed into a much smaller space by the proliferation of ads. Coupled with the new bright white background, I find this quite distracting when trying to view the actual forum content. The messaging system does look a lot better though.
i prefer the old look. @admins there are still bugs in the basketball forum some of the latest threads are missing. and some of the old threads are back again.
good work. much appreciated!
Page 1 of 101
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «