X
X
Go to page: of 53 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Mod Mob
Listings:
What's the release date for the Jordan 4 thunder? Thanks.
SELL ME YOUR DS Jordan's & Kobe's!!

MARKETPLACE & FORUM MOD

IG: Sam_GGG
Listings:
lashoecollector:

We do not have any information on them at this time. Keep checking back for any updates.

EastbayRep - Dan

Mod Mob
Listings:
Are yall getting the 9's tomorrow?
+ T E A M -|- J E S U S +

+ Forum/Market Place -|- Mod +
Listings:
We will be releasing the the Jordan Retro 9 Calvin Bailey tomorrow at 8:00 AM ET. They will be a very limited release.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth
Listings:
If I add the Calvin Bailey to the cart, is it reserved for me until I finish entering my payment information?
Listings:
king_kw13:
If I add the Calvin Bailey to the cart, is it reserved for me until I finish entering my payment information?

Shoes in the shopping cart are not guaranteed, as we also take phone orders at the same time and both ordering options pull from the same stock.

EastbayRep - Ray
Mod Mob
Listings:
Getting any 9's this weekend?
+ T E A M -|- J E S U S +

+ Forum/Market Place -|- Mod +
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Are you guys receiving the Blake Griffin 'Galaxy' Hyperdunks?
My collection so far: Lebron VIII Christmas, Kobe VI Hollywood, Adidas AdiZero Derrick Rose 1.5 St-Pattys Day, Lebron VIII South Beach, Jordan Retro 1 DMP 60+ pack, Jordan 1 'Banned', Kobe VI Rice, Hyperfuse 2011 Rajon Rondo PE, Hyperdunk 2011 BG32 10.0, EA Sports Trainer 1.3, Hyperfuse 2011 Rondo Alternate, Jordan III Black/Cement, Jordan IV White/Red/Black, KD IV Gold Medal, Lebron X Jade, Lebron X Christmas, Kobe 8 Christmas.

Waiting on: KD V 'ASG'
Listings:
ReD09:

We are expecting the Olive 9s this Saturday, 11/17, at 8:00 AM Eastern/7:00 AM Central Time.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Listings:
alexandraj:

They have already been released. As of this post we are not expecting to be receiving a shipment of them.

EastbayRep - James
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="lashoecollector"]What's the release date for the Jordan 4 thunder? Thanks. [/quote] We do not have any information on them at this time. Keep checking back for any updates. EastbayRep - Dan
Are yall getting the 9's tomorrow?
We will be releasing the the Jordan Retro 9 Calvin Bailey tomorrow at 8:00 AM ET. They will be a very limited release. EastbayRep - Elizabeth
[quote="king_kw13"]If I add the Calvin Bailey to the cart, is it reserved for me until I finish entering my payment information?[/quote] Shoes in the shopping cart are not guaranteed, as we also take phone orders at the same time and both ordering options pull from the same stock. EastbayRep - Ray
[quote="ReD09"]Getting any 9's this weekend?[/quote] We are expecting the Olive 9s this Saturday, 11/17, at 8:00 AM Eastern/7:00 AM Central Time. EastbayRep - Ryan
[quote="alexandraj"]Are you guys receiving the Blake Griffin 'Galaxy' Hyperdunks? [/quote] They have already been released. As of this post we are not expecting to be receiving a shipment of them. EastbayRep - James
Page 48 of 53