X
X
Go to page: of 53 |   |  Next |  Last
Listings:
We will update with more details real soon.
Admin
Listings:
We will have someone from Eastbay posting on our site soon - they can answer most all of your questions - more info soon -! _steve
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
wtf op doesn't even have a screename
ayo op put me down with some concords 11 not trying to pay full retail price early christmas present put me down cuzz....
IG:From0twohero
FOR SALE:
Used Air Jordan 5 Laser sz9.5 350$
Used Air Jordan 3 Doernbecher 2K13 sz10 500$
Used Nike Sb Janoski Sport Red sz9.5 125$
DS Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 sz10 100$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Don't ever get rid of the 2 for $20 deal.
Dri-fit socks are the best and I need 2 more packs.
Last edited on 1st September 2011 03:17 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
i wanna pre order some concords as well..

ellemenohpee:
I can say, without hesitation, that my last bowel movement is a more valuable member of society than you will ever be.

team trina's mom.. team skateheads.. team janoski.. team busenitz.. mugiwara no kaizoku.. team naruto.. team bleach sucks.. team #based.. team deadpool.. fuck your kr3w.. team +jesus+..
Admin
Listings:
g0dsg1ft:
wtf op doesn't even have a screename
ayo op put me down with some concords 11 not trying to pay full retail price early christmas present put me down cuzz....

His screen name is Eastbay - the graphic is it... wanted to make his screen name setup different than the rest of us so that nobody can try to "fake it"..... when we are dealing with retailers we want to make sure only the authentic person is going back and fourth with people on the site.... I don't want someone with a username like "EA5TBAY" trying to fool some fools into thinking it is "EASTBAY".

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
^^ Makes sense.

I remember when Eastbay used to be "IT" back in the late 90's and early 2000's. I used to bring the catalog to school. The good days.
Dream as if you'll live forever...Live as if you'll die today.

The Soullective: That Good Music
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
HareJordan23:
^^ Makes sense.

I remember when Eastbay used to be "IT" back in the late 90's and early 2000's. I used to bring the catalog to school. The good days.

YES! i loved those catalogs as a young sneakerhead i use to go wild to see the magazine now it doesn't really catch my eye..
Sup Names Jay.
Counterfeit Cartel|Flame Society|The Works| Team Wearability |Green L.A.R.K|Marketplace/Forum Mod |Sneaker Appraisers.

Need a Private Price Check Or Legit Check? PM Me.

Need Assistance on the forums? PM me.

Follow me on instagram!! IG: Arist0_

Check out my collection guys! http://solecollector.com/forums/Drastic-Collection-More-pickups-pure-heat-Mcfly-s-88-3-s/75:4:1129296/p36/#axzz2Kw8oFYZg

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Drastic:
HareJordan23:
^^ Makes sense.

YES! i loved those catalogs as a young sneakerhead i use to go wild to see the magazine now it doesn't really catch my eye..

Over saturated market - when I was a kid, adverts were plenty, but now, the exposure is ridiculous. A company has to be wacky and crazy and do something unethical to get talked about.

Great to see Eastbay active in the community, welcome.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Drastic:
HareJordan23:
^^ Makes sense.

yeah i remember as a young kid, my dad would get these and every time for school he would be like "circle a few that you like," he would call to do phone orders before we had the internet.

funny story i used to also take my magazine to school back in the day and i remember one teacher took it away in class when i let someone else look at it. after class i asked here why. she said "i thought it read, Ecstacy"

anyway its a good thing Eastbay joined. welcome aboard
Last edited on 1st September 2011 11:05 edited 1 times in total
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
We will update with more details real soon.
We will have someone from Eastbay posting on our site soon - they can answer most all of your questions - more info soon -! _steve
wtf op doesn't even have a screename ayo op put me down with some concords 11 not trying to pay full retail price early christmas present put me down cuzz....
Don't ever get rid of the 2 for $20 deal. Dri-fit socks are the best and I need 2 more packs.
i wanna pre order some concords as well..
[quote="g0dsg1ft"]wtf op doesn't even have a screename ayo op put me down with some concords 11 not trying to pay full retail price early christmas present put me down cuzz.... [/quote] His screen name is Eastbay - the graphic is it... wanted to make his screen name setup different than the rest of us so that nobody can try to "fake it"..... when we are dealing with retailers we want to make sure only the authentic person is going back and fourth with people on the site.... I don't want someone with a username like "EA5TBAY" trying to fool some fools into thinking it is "EASTBAY".
^^ Makes sense. I remember when Eastbay used to be "IT" back in the late 90's and early 2000's. I used to bring the catalog to school. The good days.
[quote="HareJordan23"]^^ Makes sense. I remember when Eastbay used to be "IT" back in the late 90's and early 2000's. I used to bring the catalog to school. The good days.[/quote] YES! i loved those catalogs as a young sneakerhead i use to go wild to see the magazine now it doesn't really catch my eye..
[quote="Drastic"][quote="HareJordan23"]^^ Makes sense. I remember when Eastbay used to be "IT" back in the late 90's and early 2000's. I used to bring the catalog to school. The good days.[/quote] YES! i loved those catalogs as a young sneakerhead i use to go wild to see the magazine now it doesn't really catch my eye..[/quote] Over saturated market - when I was a kid, adverts were plenty, but now, the exposure is ridiculous. A company has to be wacky and crazy and do something unethical to get talked about. Great to see Eastbay active in the community, welcome.
[quote="Drastic"][quote="HareJordan23"]^^ Makes sense. I remember when Eastbay used to be "IT" back in the late 90's and early 2000's. I used to bring the catalog to school. The good days.[/quote] YES! i loved those catalogs as a young sneakerhead i use to go wild to see the magazine now it doesn't really catch my eye..[/quote] yeah i remember as a young kid, my dad would get these and every time for school he would be like [i]"circle a few that you like,"[/i] he would call to do phone orders before we had the internet. funny story i used to also take my magazine to school back in the day and i remember one teacher took it away in class when i let someone else look at it. after class i asked here why. she said [i]"i thought it read, Ecstacy"[/i] :lol: anyway its a good thing Eastbay joined. welcome aboard :up:
Page 1 of 53
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «