X
X
Go to page: of 164 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
&dr3w:
^ hrm I've heard different reviews about them. LOL

Anyone want to take my studios? I have no need for them so just selling. Still in SHRINK WRAP.

Must be my phone, like I said the music quality did sound ALOT better on my photon
Looking for sz 8 Jordan III Black Cement 08' or 11'

Listings:
Anyone have these new overears from monster? I think they're called DNA's?
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Dont have but know what you're talking about. Since the company split and HTC bought off Beat by Dre, Monster created them. I heard that they're pretty light compared to Beats by Dre and dont even use batteries so I guess thats a thumbs up.

call me andrew
Korean MusicXHeadphonesXAndroid

Bring back the AVYGIFS.
Listings:
I've had the Shure SRH440's for almost a year now. They were a lot cheaper than the Beats that I had before, but I must say they're definitely not as comfortable as the Beats. After about an hour or two of using them, I noticed the top of my head would hurt for some reason... But for around $80, the sound quality was very good.
Please check my listings for the following shoes:
- Jordan Banned 1's (DS) - Size 8
- Olympic Barkley's (9.5/10) - Size 8

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
that happens when too much hardware is used. It slowly presses on your head then after a while your head hurts. Happens to a lot of us LOL

call me andrew

Bring back the AVYGIFS.
Listings:
I just bought me and my wife both the beats studio, when they first released I was really opposed to them due to the price tag, but the audio is so clean in them I had to give in.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
^ Right? They're pretty good I dont know why people hate them so much.
Haters gonna hate LOL

call me andrew

Bring back the AVYGIFS.
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
I wouldn't say they sound bad, but you could get something better at that price range
01001101 01101001 01101011 01100101 01111001
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Woooooooooo I got free unopened tours from monster for my warranty
Looking for sz 8 Jordan III Black Cement 08' or 11'

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
riceeeeeeeeee:
Woooooooooo I got free unopened tours from monster for my warranty

thats dope. Wait didn't the tours get water damaged?

Mikey yeah i know what you mean

call me andrew

Bring back the AVYGIFS.
Last edited on 24th January 2013 00:06 edited 1 times in total
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="&dr3w"]^ hrm I've heard different reviews about them. LOL Anyone want to take my studios? I have no need for them so just selling. Still in SHRINK WRAP.[/quote] Must be my phone, like I said the music quality did sound ALOT better on my photon
Anyone have these new overears from monster? I think they're called DNA's?
Dont have but know what you're talking about. Since the company split and HTC bought off Beat by Dre, Monster created them. I heard that they're pretty light compared to Beats by Dre and dont even use batteries so I guess thats a thumbs up.
I've had the Shure SRH440's for almost a year now. They were a lot cheaper than the Beats that I had before, but I must say they're definitely not as comfortable as the Beats. After about an hour or two of using them, I noticed the top of my head would hurt for some reason... But for around $80, the sound quality was very good.
that happens when too much hardware is used. It slowly presses on your head then after a while your head hurts. Happens to a lot of us LOL
I just bought me and my wife both the beats studio, when they first released I was really opposed to them due to the price tag, but the audio is so clean in them I had to give in.
^ Right? They're pretty good I dont know why people hate them so much. :smh: Haters gonna hate LOL
I wouldn't say they sound bad, but you could get something better at that price range
Woooooooooo I got free unopened tours from monster for my warranty :up:
[quote="riceeeeeeeeee"]Woooooooooo I got free unopened tours from monster for my warranty :up:[/quote] thats dope. Wait didn't the tours get water damaged? Mikey yeah i know what you mean
Page 156 of 164