X
Go to page: of 162 |   |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
ABSOLUTELY NO FLAMING
You don't have to post here if you don't want to

About:

From Audio-Technica to Ultimate-Ears this is a thread for people who love to listen to music and the tools used to integrate them into our ears. Feel free to discuss anything about earphones to headphones. No flaming or you WILL be ignored.

Thanks.

call me andrew
Korean MusicXHeadphonesXAndroid

Bring back the AVYGIFS.
Last edited on 2nd December 2012 22:46 edited 8 times in total
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
boom that just happened
Tech Junkies
Listings:
i think i got sold fake beats on iss -_- they look completely different then what was on the pic so idk now if they are legit or what but heres the link
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/109470/black-studio-beats-by-dr--dre/
anyone knows what to do in this situation??
NYC Beast SELLS FAKES BEWARE!!!!

***LOOKING FOR IN A SZ 7.5-8***
DE LA SOULS HIGH, ANY YEEZYS, LUNAR (EC) SB, TIFFANYS, WHAT THE DUNKS, FUTURAS, HUNTERS
***PM ME GOT CASH IN HAND***
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Brock:
boom that just happened

i spent 3 hours working on it last night LOL

anyways! WE have moved on to VOLUME 2 keep posting and asking questions, I also do legit checks on almost all beats by dr dre products

call me andrew

Bring back the AVYGIFS.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Dakidfresh91:
i think i got sold fake beats on iss -_- they look completely different then what was on the pic so idk now if they are legit or what but heres the link
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/109470/black-studio-beats-by-dr--dre/

the pictures are legit.
post the pictures that you have and i'll compare

call me andrew

Bring back the AVYGIFS.
Listings:
:
[quote:ef84f3e23d="Dakidfresh91"]i think i got sold fake beats on iss -_- they look completely different then what was on the pic so idk now if they are legit or what but heres the link

the pictures are legit.
post the pictures that you have and i'll compare[/quote:ef84f3e23d]my camera is crappy but ill try to get what i noticed was different they should be up ina fw mins

DE LA SOULS HIGH, ANY YEEZYS, LUNAR (EC) SB, TIFFANYS, WHAT THE DUNKS, FUTURAS, HUNTERS
Listings:
btw what would you need to see more of so you can do the check cause my camera is a sk camera and the quality on it sucks

BANNED
Listings:
lol. dude was getting a orgasm to make a new thread.
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
LookMaNoHands!:

:.KAGE.:
INTERVENTION.
"stank you smelly much. ATL"
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Dakidfresh91:
btw what would you need to see more of so you can do the check cause my camera is a sk camera and the quality on it sucks

I wanna see a clear view of the beats by dre logo on the ear cups and also the "beats by dre" on the top of the headband

call me andrew

Bring back the AVYGIFS.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[align=center:] [size=24:c52a8a7a4b][color=red:c52a8a7a4b][b:c52a8a7a4b][u:c52a8a7a4b]ABSOLUTELY NO FLAMING[/u:c52a8a7a4b][/b:c52a8a7a4b][/color:c52a8a7a4b][/size:c52a8a7a4b] [b:c52a8a7a4b]You don't have to post here if you don't want to[/b:c52a8a7a4b] [/align:] [size=28:c52a8a7a4b] [i:c52a8a7a4b][b:c52a8a7a4b]About:[/size:c52a8a7a4b][/b:c52a8a7a4b][/i:c52a8a7a4b] From Audio-Technica to Ultimate-Ears this is a thread for people who love to listen to music and the tools used to integrate them into our ears. Feel free to discuss anything about earphones to headphones. No flaming or you [b:c52a8a7a4b]WILL[/b:c52a8a7a4b] be ignored. Thanks.
boom that just happened
i think i got sold fake beats on iss -_- they look completely different then what was on the pic so idk now if they are legit or what but heres the link http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/109470/black-studio-beats-by-dr--dre/ anyone knows what to do in this situation??
[quote:2ce1b01e6f="Brock"]boom that just happened[/quote:2ce1b01e6f] i spent 3 hours working on it last night LOL :D anyways! WE have moved on to VOLUME 2 keep posting and asking questions, I also do legit checks on almost all beats by dr dre products
[quote:200c13777a="Dakidfresh91"]i think i got sold fake beats on iss -_- they look completely different then what was on the pic so idk now if they are legit or what but heres the link http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/109470/black-studio-beats-by-dr--dre/ anyone knows what to do in this situation??[/quote:200c13777a] the pictures are legit. post the pictures that you have and i'll compare
[quote:ef84f3e23d=""][quote:ef84f3e23d="Dakidfresh91"]i think i got sold fake beats on iss -_- they look completely different then what was on the pic so idk now if they are legit or what but heres the link http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/109470/black-studio-beats-by-dr--dre/ anyone knows what to do in this situation??[/quote:ef84f3e23d] the pictures are legit. post the pictures that you have and i'll compare[/quote:ef84f3e23d]my camera is crappy but ill try to get what i noticed was different they should be up ina fw mins
[quote:8b41aa5d6f="LookMaNoHands!"]lol. dude was getting a orgasm to make a new thread.[/quote:8b41aa5d6f] :lol:
[quote:b0ed67a6b5="Dakidfresh91"]btw what would you need to see more of so you can do the check cause my camera is a sk camera and the quality on it sucks[/quote:b0ed67a6b5] I wanna see a clear view of the beats by dre logo on the ear cups and also the "beats by dre" on the top of the headband
Page 1 of 162
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «