X
X
Go to page: of 177 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
^you took some great pics..great story, as well!!
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
So short flight booking ? 300 rd trip
Cab to and from 150
Food & drink 50
Pay for shoes 180 plus tax

A trip to Chicago to NT? Priceless??

Online store for 499 plus shipping and no stress

If I had to choose?
Foamposite Pro One Yeezy size 11.5 & 8.5 F/S

Lebron X Crown Jewels size 11 DS

F/S Lebron Graffiti 4's size 12.5 DS

Kobe 9 Elite MASTERPIECE Size 12 DS

In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
^ @magnolia that was a epic story for some epic kicks...glad u got ur pair nd were able to make it on time....congrats....u definitely earned it
For sale/ trade all ds..message me if interested

LEBRON 11 LOW LE MULTICOLOR sz 8.5 & 11..NEED A 11.5
Black Lance Mountain sb dunk sz 9.5
Jordan sb dunk 1 sz 12
Shooting star foam pack sz 10.5
Air Jordan Brazil Pack sz 11.5
Lebron forging iron sz 11
Black 5lab3 sz 11.5
kobe 4 prelude sz 14
kobe 7 prelude sz 9.5
Kobe 9 em low phillipines sz 10
Kobe 9 detail sz 8.5
kobe 9 influence sz 10
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
^ Great story, and pickup. priceless indeed
Team Chinga tu Madre

instagram = retroabe

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Magnolia:

Click to show pictures

All I know is that this cw needs to release.

Very cool story, I thought about doing something similar for the Bin 5 but couldn't pull it off.
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
pollito is da man..
23iSCraKK

check out my listing's 10 - 10.5 - 11
Last edited on 1st December 2012 22:39 edited 2 times in total
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Got my pair through NIKENYC RSVP! Clutch restock/left overs
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Ok I'm sure this has been said but I'll say it anyway. I know that the hospital receives a lot of money in donations and I know that the profits are already donated. But it just sickens me to see the shoes that an ill child designed for people to wear be resold for profit and greed.
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
iVtecDoYou?:
g0dsg1ft:
SHoe_FLyy:
nike fucked up by making a charity shoe, so limited in availability.

agree shit doesn't even make any sense

I think next year when next DB line is previewd, Nike should charge the amount these resellers are reselling these therefor there wouldnt be all this complaining on resellers. Thats just my two cents.

How would that stop anything? They make them $400 and resellers will charge $800 then people will be crying even more
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
quitefunkyfresh:
Ok I'm sure this has been said but I'll say it anyway. I know that the hospital receives a lot of money in donations and I know that the profits are already donated. But it just sickens me to see the shoes that an ill child designed for people to wear be resold for profit and greed.

Yep. My thoughts exactly.
^you took some great pics..great story, as well!! :up:
So short flight booking ? 300 rd trip Cab to and from 150 Food & drink 50 Pay for shoes 180 plus tax A trip to Chicago to NT? Priceless?? Online store for 499 plus shipping and no stress If I had to choose?
^ @magnolia that was a epic story for some epic kicks...glad u got ur pair nd were able to make it on time....congrats....u definitely earned it
^ Great story, and pickup. priceless indeed
[quote="Magnolia"] [img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd284/Magnoodles/Doernbecher/DSC06481.jpg[/img] [/quote] All I know is that this cw needs to release. :up: Very cool story, I thought about doing something similar for the Bin 5 but couldn't pull it off.
pollito is da man..
Got my pair through NIKENYC RSVP! Clutch restock/left overs :mrgreen: :ninja: :) :P :up: :D
[quote="iVtecDoYou?"][quote="g0dsg1ft"][quote="SHoe_FLyy"]nike fucked up by making a charity shoe, so limited in availability. [/quote] agree shit doesn't even make any sense [/quote] I think next year when next DB line is previewd, Nike should charge the amount these resellers are reselling these therefor there wouldnt be all this complaining on resellers. Thats just my two cents.[/quote] How would that stop anything? They make them $400 and resellers will charge $800 then people will be crying even more
[quote="quitefunkyfresh"]Ok I'm sure this has been said but I'll say it anyway. I know that the hospital receives a lot of money in donations and I know that the profits are already donated. But it just sickens me to see the shoes that an ill child designed for people to wear be resold for profit and greed.[/quote] Yep. My thoughts exactly.
Page 149 of 177