X
X
Go to page: of 636 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
yaboi_tez:
Are people still having trouble with the game? Since the lag issue was fixed (and i got my diamond smgs) ive been steadily bringing my k/d back up.

I think im at 2.15 right now...down from a 2.80+

Its lagging worse then ever for me. I can't even play it.
LOOKING TO TRADE MY DS SZ 10 YEEZY FOAMPOSITES FOR SZ 12-13.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
zLaZer_DS:
My K/D sucks. I fuck around too much. It's like a 1.1

Anyone else go HAM over the weekend? I worked most of the weekend, but then I got a chance to play for a few hours Sunday night, got a full fucking prestige playing nothing but Nuketown 24/7.

I got a few games of nuketown in myself...posting one to youtube right now actually. Got some double XP in so that's definitely a plus. I even had a 10000+ score game with 70+ kills lol.

DonnyFlaco:
yaboi_tez:
Are people still having trouble with the game? Since the lag issue was fixed (and i got my diamond smgs) ive been steadily bringing my k/d back up.

I think im at 2.15 right now...down from a 2.80+

Its lagging worse then ever for me. I can't even play it.

That sucks man...are you ps3? Its been a lot better for us lately. One thing i have noticed though...it seems like different game modes have the best connection from day to day. One day domination was really smooth...the next day it was the bonus moshpit....then another day gw was fine. So i would just say if its not your personal internet then try different game modes.

There's also league play...no lag comp or anything. Only downfall is you cant rank up for multiplayer but it counts your wins/losses and i believe your kills and k/d.
Tez
Admin / Tech Junkies
Admin / Tech Junkies
Listings:
yaboi_tez:
zLaZer_DS:

Anyone else go HAM over the weekend? I worked most of the weekend, but then I got a chance to play for a few hours Sunday night, got a full fucking prestige playing nothing but Nuketown 24/7.

I got a few games of nuketown in myself...posting one to youtube right now actually. Got some double XP in so that's definitely a plus. I even had a 10000+ score game with 70+ kills lol.

Got a few of those in myself. Got 86 kills in a Demolition. I was trying to break 100 for the first time in this game. Was kinda mad that it ended too soon

Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm an alcoholic.
Tech Junkies x AVYinc.
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
anyone playing tonight
add gt:jamesdclxvi or just send me an invite
My name is James
T C T M
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
zLaZer_DS:
yaboi_tez:
zLaZer_DS:

Got a few of those in myself. Got 86 kills in a Demolition. I was trying to break 100 for the first time in this game. Was kinda mad that it ended too soon

Mannnn same here on the 100...the youtube vid i JUST posted i hit 99 and died with 2 people in my face at the end of the game....i was HEATED lol

But its all good, i wasn trying for it until i realized i "could". But ill do it here soon. After i get it the first time im sure it'll happen more often.
Tez
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
first time venturing outside of the sneaker forums(bored at work), i got back on black ops 2 this weekend and i noticed the game runs much smoother, when i first got it, i would put clips into a dude with straight hit markers he would shoot me twice and i die and the killcam showed i never raised my gun, i went on youtube to see if it was just me and found out what lag comp was, i changed the search preference to best and its been working wonders, slowly building my k/d back up and my win ratio which was shot, k/d went from 1.6 to 1.93 and the win ratio went from .32 to .65, the win ratio irks me cause i had 2.80 in mw3 and 2.22 k/d, only problem now is i get surrounded by dummies half the time who treat objective modes like tdm or i get placed in a match where one team is getting destroyed and it's like 2 minutes left
www.phreshlife.com for the latest apparel, crewnecks hoodies tees and more on the site

Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
mr.deadstock:
first time venturing outside of the sneaker forums(bored at work), i got back on black ops 2 this weekend and i noticed the game runs much smoother, when i first got it, i would put clips into a dude with straight hit markers he would shoot me twice and i die and the killcam showed i never raised my gun, i went on youtube to see if it was just me and found out what lag comp was, i changed the search preference to best and its been working wonders, slowly building my k/d back up and my win ratio which was shot, k/d went from 1.6 to 1.93 and the win ratio went from .32 to .65, the win ratio irks me cause i had 2.80 in mw3 and 2.22 k/d, only problem now is i get surrounded by dummies half the time who treat objective modes like tdm or i get placed in a match where one team is getting destroyed and it's like 2 minutes left

Yea man when it first came out the lag was HORRIBLE...now its hit or miss.

You on ps3 or 360?
Tez
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
^^^ The lag is still really bad, BTW ps3 is way easier to play than xbox, barely any competition on PS3
It's the Internet , you're not tough.

Astro A40 2013 gaming headset for sale, Only $150! Message me. Check my listing

http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/359620/astro-a40-2013-edition-gaming-headset-mixamp/

GT- Get it Seb
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
this game is already getting boring
TEAMLAKERS
Member #15

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="yaboi_tez"]Are people still having trouble with the game? Since the lag issue was fixed (and i got my diamond smgs) ive been steadily bringing my k/d back up. I think im at 2.15 right now...down from a 2.80+[/quote] Its lagging worse then ever for me. I can't even play it.
[quote="zLaZer_DS"]My K/D sucks. I fuck around too much. It's like a 1.1 :lol: Anyone else go HAM over the weekend? I worked most of the weekend, but then I got a chance to play for a few hours Sunday night, got a full fucking prestige playing nothing but Nuketown 24/7.[/quote] I got a few games of nuketown in myself...posting one to youtube right now actually. Got some double XP in so that's definitely a plus. I even had a 10000+ score game with 70+ kills lol. [quote="DonnyFlaco"][quote="yaboi_tez"]Are people still having trouble with the game? Since the lag issue was fixed (and i got my diamond smgs) ive been steadily bringing my k/d back up. I think im at 2.15 right now...down from a 2.80+[/quote] Its lagging worse then ever for me. I can't even play it. [/quote] That sucks man...are you ps3? Its been a lot better for us lately. One thing i have noticed though...it seems like different game modes have the best connection from day to day. One day domination was really smooth...the next day it was the bonus moshpit....then another day gw was fine. So i would just say if its not your personal internet then try different game modes. There's also league play...no lag comp or anything. Only downfall is you cant rank up for multiplayer but it counts your wins/losses and i believe your kills and k/d.
[quote="yaboi_tez"][quote="zLaZer_DS"]My K/D sucks. I fuck around too much. It's like a 1.1 :lol: Anyone else go HAM over the weekend? I worked most of the weekend, but then I got a chance to play for a few hours Sunday night, got a full fucking prestige playing nothing but Nuketown 24/7.[/quote] I got a few games of nuketown in myself...posting one to youtube right now actually. Got some double XP in so that's definitely a plus. I even had a 10000+ score game with 70+ kills lol. [/quote] Got a few of those in myself. Got 86 kills in a Demolition. I was trying to break 100 for the first time in this game. Was kinda mad that it ended too soon :lol:
anyone playing tonight add gt:jamesdclxvi or just send me an invite
ill prob log on in a bit
[quote="zLaZer_DS"][quote="yaboi_tez"][quote="zLaZer_DS"]My K/D sucks. I fuck around too much. It's like a 1.1 :lol: Anyone else go HAM over the weekend? I worked most of the weekend, but then I got a chance to play for a few hours Sunday night, got a full fucking prestige playing nothing but Nuketown 24/7.[/quote] I got a few games of nuketown in myself...posting one to youtube right now actually. Got some double XP in so that's definitely a plus. I even had a 10000+ score game with 70+ kills lol. [/quote] Got a few of those in myself. Got 86 kills in a Demolition. I was trying to break 100 for the first time in this game. Was kinda mad that it ended too soon :lol:[/quote] Mannnn same here on the 100...the youtube vid i JUST posted i hit 99 and died with 2 people in my face at the end of the game....i was HEATED lol But its all good, i wasn trying for it until i realized i "could". But ill do it here soon. After i get it the first time im sure it'll happen more often.
[quote="mr.deadstock"]first time venturing outside of the sneaker forums(bored at work), i got back on black ops 2 this weekend and i noticed the game runs much smoother, when i first got it, i would put clips into a dude with straight hit markers he would shoot me twice and i die and the killcam showed i never raised my gun, i went on youtube to see if it was just me and found out what lag comp was, i changed the search preference to best and its been working wonders, slowly building my k/d back up and my win ratio which was shot, k/d went from 1.6 to 1.93 and the win ratio went from .32 to .65, the win ratio irks me cause i had 2.80 in mw3 and 2.22 k/d, only problem now is i get surrounded by dummies half the time who treat objective modes like tdm or i get placed in a match where one team is getting destroyed and it's like 2 minutes left[/quote] Yea man when it first came out the lag was HORRIBLE...now its hit or miss. You on ps3 or 360?
^^^ The lag is still really bad, BTW ps3 is way easier to play than xbox, barely any competition on PS3
this game is already getting boring
Page 619 of 636