X
X
Go to page: of 636 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Listings:
lazijay:
visionary:
tryna trade in my halo 4 for this. how much you think gamestop would buy it for or is it even worth it.

Try Best Buy. They have 100% bonus credit for trading in games. You'll get $40 in store credit.

You don't have to buy the game there to trade it in right? I'm trying to trade AC3 and pick up Halo 4.

Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm an alcoholic.
Mod Mob|Tech Junkies|AVYinc.
Mod Mob
Listings:
dunksrnice:
ReD09:
Anyone picked it up last night? Thoughts so far?

Picked up my game at Toys R Us with barely anyone in line. I got the game 10 dollars cheaper and a 20% coupon with ym next purchase. The time I was leaving, people were waiting in line at game stop. I didn't pre-order the game and you get Nuketown regardless which states on the back of the game. Another market plan thingy they we're going for.

Played roughly for 4-5 hours online last night. Some thoughts

- The game is very fast paced.
- Like any Cod game, it takes time to figure out what gun and map is your favorite as well as the layout overall.
- I like a few maps but majority of them remind of some Halo maps, previous Cod maps, and over too big or "I hate this map" "Has to many things in my way"
- A lot of campers still.
- Seems like it takes forever to kill a guy
- Gun game was pretty legit, they show where the person is when the game starts on the mini map.
- A bunch of random explosions I'm still trying to figure out because half the kill streaks I don't even know or I'm unsure of.
- Still getting the hang of the tokens they give you and overall kill streaks.
- Death hammer or the one thats like a pred. missle and spreads out and does a hail of things then explodes is my current favorite kill streak. Its like an updated pred. missle.
- You can't knife gun turrents, it can get very annoying.
- So far the game runs smooth and only got kicked out once. Host migrations still occur but not that much.
- Playing TDM and shows your K/D Ration is pretty cool.
- Overall just another game to get use to all over again.

GT: dunksrnice
Thanks for the insight. Did you go straight to Multi-player or did you do any of the campaigns yet?

+ T E A M -|- J E S U S +

+ Forum/Market Place -|- Mod +
Listings:
Game is awesome. You guys don't really need I go to boot camp, everybody else are still low lvls
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Listings:
Going to pick up my copy now, gonna be on for a little while before my next class.

GT: zLayZer DS

In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
zLaZer_DS:
lazijay:
visionary:
tryna trade in my halo 4 for this. how much you think gamestop would buy it for or is it even worth it.

Try Best Buy. They have 100% bonus credit for trading in games. You'll get $40 in store credit.

You don't have to buy the game there to trade it in right? I'm trying to trade AC3 and pick up Halo 4.

Ill trade you
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Planning to p/u BO2 once I get a PS3 on black friday. Anyone play zombies yet? How's the different modes?
CHICAGO BULLS

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Takes too many bullets to kill anyone zzzzz
SNSD YOONA!
AFTERSCHOOL NANA!

Buying DS DB 3 sz 8/8.5 $600

Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Listings:
^^I kinda got that feeling too. But I only played 3 TDMs before I had to leave, so my classes still suck.

visionary:
zLaZer_DS:
lazijay:
visionary:

Ill trade you

Make a listing and I'll do it.

Last edited on 13th November 2012 18:01 edited 1 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Just got my copy and playing at the moment.

GT: ASAPxKicKz
Hola soy Kevin|PSN:KINGSOLE
[align=center:48023c6ef8]
Click to show pictures
NYMobster* AYY...

IG: KEVINTHEN_
Wanted
Cardinal 7 Sz 8.5
MF Doom Sb Sz 8.5-9
Jordan 1 Black Lazer High Premier Sz 9
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
This is ehhh so far. The lag, host problems....all around connection issues are the worst of any COD game. Way too many bullet to kill even with good accuracy....Treyarch have the right idea but some the execution leaves a lot to be desired
DS TRUE BLUE DUNKS, DS RETRO NEON AIR MAX 95S IN MY LISTINGS!!!!! SIZE 8!!!
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="lazijay"][quote="visionary"]tryna trade in my halo 4 for this. how much you think gamestop would buy it for or is it even worth it. [/quote] Try Best Buy. They have 100% bonus credit for trading in games. You'll get $40 in store credit. [/quote] You don't have to buy the game there to trade it in right? I'm trying to trade AC3 and pick up Halo 4.
[quote="dunksrnice"][quote="ReD09"]Anyone picked it up last night? Thoughts so far?[/quote] Picked up my game at Toys R Us with barely anyone in line. I got the game 10 dollars cheaper and a 20% coupon with ym next purchase. The time I was leaving, people were waiting in line at game stop. I didn't pre-order the game and you get Nuketown regardless which states on the back of the game. Another market plan thingy they we're going for. Played roughly for 4-5 hours online last night. Some thoughts - The game is very fast paced. - Like any Cod game, it takes time to figure out what gun and map is your favorite as well as the layout overall. - I like a few maps but majority of them remind of some Halo maps, previous Cod maps, and over too big or "I hate this map" "Has to many things in my way" - A lot of campers still. - Seems like it takes forever to kill a guy - Gun game was pretty legit, they show where the person is when the game starts on the mini map. - A bunch of random explosions I'm still trying to figure out because half the kill streaks I don't even know or I'm unsure of. - Still getting the hang of the tokens they give you and overall kill streaks. - Death hammer or the one thats like a pred. missle and spreads out and does a hail of things then explodes is my current favorite kill streak. Its like an updated pred. missle. - You can't knife gun turrents, it can get very annoying. - So far the game runs smooth and only got kicked out once. Host migrations still occur but not that much. - Playing TDM and shows your K/D Ration is pretty cool. - Overall just another game to get use to all over again. GT: dunksrnice [/quote]Thanks for the insight. Did you go straight to Multi-player or did you do any of the campaigns yet?
Game is awesome. You guys don't really need I go to boot camp, everybody else are still low lvls
Going to pick up my copy now, gonna be on for a little while before my next class. GT: zLayZer DS
[quote="zLaZer_DS"][quote="lazijay"][quote="visionary"]tryna trade in my halo 4 for this. how much you think gamestop would buy it for or is it even worth it. [/quote] Try Best Buy. They have 100% bonus credit for trading in games. You'll get $40 in store credit. [/quote] You don't have to buy the game there to trade it in right? I'm trying to trade AC3 and pick up Halo 4.[/quote] Ill trade you
Planning to p/u BO2 once I get a PS3 on black friday. Anyone play zombies yet? How's the different modes?
Takes too many bullets to kill anyone zzzzz
^^I kinda got that feeling too. But I only played 3 TDMs before I had to leave, so my classes still suck. [quote="visionary"][quote="zLaZer_DS"][quote="lazijay"][quote="visionary"]tryna trade in my halo 4 for this. how much you think gamestop would buy it for or is it even worth it. [/quote] Try Best Buy. They have 100% bonus credit for trading in games. You'll get $40 in store credit. [/quote] You don't have to buy the game there to trade it in right? I'm trying to trade AC3 and pick up Halo 4.[/quote] Ill trade you[/quote] Make a listing and I'll do it.
Just got my copy and playing at the moment. GT: ASAPxKicKz
This is ehhh so far. The lag, host problems....all around connection issues are the worst of any COD game. Way too many bullet to kill even with good accuracy....Treyarch have the right idea but some the execution leaves a lot to be desired
Page 610 of 636