X
X
Go to page: of 636 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
Click to show pictures

Psssh midnight?
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/314978/air-force-max-area-721/#axzz2LYhN0Srr
Use this code and save 20% on Karmaloop.DN13354

Darwin.........Yes, like the evolution guy.
Click to show pictures
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
tryna trade in my halo 4 for this. how much you think gamestop would buy it for or is it even worth it.
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
visionary:
tryna trade in my halo 4 for this. how much you think gamestop would buy it for or is it even worth it.

Avoid selling games back to Gamestop, they give you shit, even for new releases. I would sell it either on Amazon, Half, ebay, or craigslist.
Kevin
JUSSBLAZE. x Tech Junkies
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
visionary:

halo 4 for this shit? lmao
It's the Internet , you're not tough.

Astro A40 2013 gaming headset for sale, Only $150! Message me. Check my listing

http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/359620/astro-a40-2013-edition-gaming-headset-mixamp/

GT- Get it Seb
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Azgoodazitgetz:
visionary:

halo 4 for this shit? lmao

LOL already bored of halo 4 its not the same for me back when i used to play in high school.

@requiem: Fasho thx
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
gonna pick up my copy tmr morning
SNSD YOONA!
AFTERSCHOOL NANA!

Buying DS DB 3 sz 8/8.5 $600

Listings:
Dogs have to be the most annoying thing ever that is the sole reason why I'm not getting this game.
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
visionary:

Try Best Buy. They have 100% bonus credit for trading in games. You'll get $40 in store credit.
http://www.guerrewhoa.com
http://jasonguerrerophoto.tumblr.com/
http://www.facebook.com/jasonguerrerophotography
Mod Mob
Listings:
Anyone picked it up last night? Thoughts so far?
+ T E A M -|- J E S U S +

+ Forum/Market Place -|- Mod +
Forum Mod / S-S-S
Forum Mod / S-S-S
Listings:
ReD09:

Picked up my game at Toys R Us with barely anyone in line. I got the game 10 dollars cheaper and a 20% coupon with ym next purchase. The time I was leaving, people were waiting in line at game stop. I didn't pre-order the game and you get Nuketown regardless which states on the back of the game. Another market plan thingy they we're going for.

Played roughly for 4-5 hours online last night. Some thoughts

- The game is very fast paced.
- Like any Cod game, it takes time to figure out what gun and map is your favorite as well as the layout overall.
- I like a few maps but majority of them remind of some Halo maps, previous Cod maps, and over too big or "I hate this map" "Has to many things in my way"
- A lot of campers still.
- Seems like it takes forever to kill a guy
- Gun game was pretty legit, they show where the person is when the game starts on the mini map.
- A bunch of random explosions I'm still trying to figure out because half the kill streaks I don't even know or I'm unsure of.
- Still getting the hang of the tokens they give you and overall kill streaks.
- Death hammer or the one thats like a pred. missle and spreads out and does a hail of things then explodes is my current favorite kill streak. Its like an updated pred. missle.
- You can't knife gun turrents, it can get very annoying.
- So far the game runs smooth and only got kicked out once. Host migrations still occur but not that much.
- Playing TDM and shows your K/D Ration is pretty cool.
- Overall just another game to get use to all over again.

GT: dunksrnice
S-S-S || Team Wearability || in.Focus 2.0

Instagram: @dunksrnice
www.dunksrnice.net
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[img]http://www.imgur.com/7u2yS.jpeg[/img] Psssh midnight?
[quote="visionary"]tryna trade in my halo 4 for this. how much you think gamestop would buy it for or is it even worth it. [/quote] Avoid selling games back to Gamestop, they give you shit, even for new releases. I would sell it either on Amazon, Half, ebay, or craigslist.
[quote="visionary"]tryna trade in my halo 4 for this. how much you think gamestop would buy it for or is it even worth it. [/quote] halo 4 for this shit? lmao
[quote="Azgoodazitgetz"][quote="visionary"]tryna trade in my halo 4 for this. how much you think gamestop would buy it for or is it even worth it. [/quote] halo 4 for this shit? lmao[/quote] LOL already bored of halo 4 its not the same for me back when i used to play in high school. @requiem: Fasho thx
gonna pick up my copy tmr morning
Dogs have to be the most annoying thing ever that is the sole reason why I'm not getting this game.
[quote="visionary"]tryna trade in my halo 4 for this. how much you think gamestop would buy it for or is it even worth it. [/quote] Try Best Buy. They have 100% bonus credit for trading in games. You'll get $40 in store credit.
[quote="ReD09"]Anyone picked it up last night? Thoughts so far?[/quote] Picked up my game at Toys R Us with barely anyone in line. I got the game 10 dollars cheaper and a 20% coupon with ym next purchase. The time I was leaving, people were waiting in line at game stop. I didn't pre-order the game and you get Nuketown regardless which states on the back of the game. Another market plan thingy they we're going for. Played roughly for 4-5 hours online last night. Some thoughts - The game is very fast paced. - Like any Cod game, it takes time to figure out what gun and map is your favorite as well as the layout overall. - I like a few maps but majority of them remind of some Halo maps, previous Cod maps, and over too big or "I hate this map" "Has to many things in my way" - A lot of campers still. - Seems like it takes forever to kill a guy - Gun game was pretty legit, they show where the person is when the game starts on the mini map. - A bunch of random explosions I'm still trying to figure out because half the kill streaks I don't even know or I'm unsure of. - Still getting the hang of the tokens they give you and overall kill streaks. - Death hammer or the one thats like a pred. missle and spreads out and does a hail of things then explodes is my current favorite kill streak. Its like an updated pred. missle. - You can't knife gun turrents, it can get very annoying. - So far the game runs smooth and only got kicked out once. Host migrations still occur but not that much. - Playing TDM and shows your K/D Ration is pretty cool. - Overall just another game to get use to all over again. GT: dunksrnice
Page 609 of 636